Denied Clouter

Clouter

IGN (In-Game Name): GetWhiteout

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone?: I have beats studio 3

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all of them my discord.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Arapvp.com Admin

I left because some of the staff members were being toxic to me so I didn't want to work there

Blackoutpvp.us Trial mod

I left because I was working harder than a lot of the staff member and I never got promoted and I felt it was not fair.

Was Owner of Soarpvp.cf

The server was not doing and the files got leaked so the owner and I decided to close it.

Upots - Owner

I was Owner of Upots we decided to close because one of the 4 owners grief the server

Why do you want to become Staff?:

- I will work hard for my helper rank and will help everybody asking, and if I don't know how to help someone(in the meaning of now knowing what to do in the exact moment), I will just ask a moderator/Administrator for some assistance!

- I am a really good team player, I love working with other staff members as well, because it makes it easier for me because I can just ask things and love to be together with other people, doing things for the server!

- Well, I'm a really nice guy to be able to play with, I am kind, won't swear, hack, spam or anything else, I follow the rules and don't do stupid things, Yes, I do kill people in factions and raid, and some people may not like me because of that, but it doesn't change anything about my personality, I am still a very helpful player

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I would focus on continuing the peace on the server by keeping cheaters off the server and listening to the players as I've seen some staff members just ignore other people I will pay attention at all times so the players can enjoy there time on the server. I am motivated to work with the staff members of sage and work for sage. I will be able to be on the server longer than other people as most people are est or other time zones but I am pst. I don't mind helping other people at all times.

- Non-toxic some staff members think that they are better than other people and be toxic to people on the server I feel like everyone is the same and should all be treated the same way.

- Honest, I will always be honest to other staff members and players and I will never lie to anyone.

- work ethic I will work hard to do my job correctly.

- Maturity I know that I am young but I'm very mature for my age and I will not cyberbully anyone or hurt someone in anyway.

- Respect I will respect everyone if they are being rude to me I will still be nice to that person and I will never yell at someone.

- Trustworthy I have never abused on any servers I've worked on and when I was an admin on arapvp I had full perms and never false banned someone.

- Screen sharing I am not good at it and I would love for someone on the staff team to help me get better at it.

- Professional, I will always take my job Sirius just like I did for my old servers I was staff on.

- My schedule I can be on the server longer than other people since I'm pst and a lot of people are est so I'm a couple of hours behind est

- Communication skills I think that my communication skills are pretty good.

- Patience My patience skills are really good I don't mind how long it takes to wait for someone.

- Fun I will have as a staff member on sage and Will make sure other people do as well.

- Kindness I am a very nice person in most situations as I like to help people and I'm very patient.

- Effort I put 110% into everything I do try to do it as quickly but best to my ability.

- Leadership With my experience I think that I could help people learn and people could help me learn

- Staff commands From past experience I have learn most commands from other server so this could help me get used to sage commands as they probably are close to the same

- Spotting cheaters I am good at seeing if someone is cheating since I have a history of cheating

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information:

Last edited:

Unforgot

-One of the things that really annoyed me is that you don’t just get given trial-mod you need to work for it you start off as helper
-Color coding is a thing
-You didn’t follow the correct format
+Your grammar and spelling is good
+You seem nice
Good Luck! :D

Clouter

-One of the things that really annoyed me is that you don’t just get given trial-mod you need to work for it you start off as helper
-Color coding is a thing
-You didn’t follow the correct format
+Your grammar and spelling is good
+You seem nice
Good Luck! :D
I remade my staff app thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

Unforgot

Yeh good try and go into more detail you have a good chance I hope when I wake up tommorow I see your new improved application:D
Good Luck <3

drankie

- Lack of detail
- Most comments were from his friends
+ I can confirm he was staff on Ara and BlackoutPvP
- He was very rude to me on both servers, he abused a lot.
- Overall not a good application.
- Copy Pasted application from AraPvP

Clouter

- Lack of detail
Thanks for your feedback They were most friends but they asked to look at it And gave there honest opinion and I would not copy and paste my staff app and I never barely talked to you because you didnt want to talk to me for some reason

Last edited:

Clouter

- Lack of detail
- Copy Pasted application from AraPvP
i did not copy and paste this staff app and you have no proof