Accepted ChewyPlays Youtube Application

ChewyPlays

IGN (In Game Name): ChewyPlays
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtjGzl7AwZoxsJ6OIel9gGA?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 128 (I don't have a lot but I get views)
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I have 2 but I want to post a lot of sotw and fun videos on this server! (I privated them but I wont to post good quality and entertaining videos on sage!)
Average amount of views per video: 150-200+
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I plan to upload twice a week. I want to have a lot of fun and making sage entertaining and a fun place to play on!
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I want to have youtube on sage so I am able to make better content with the rank I will receive and I am applying for youtuber because I feel it would be a great and amazing opportunity for me to make content and advertise sage on my youtube.

Gammer

+1 Great Channel
Doesn't have enough subscribers but I don't see the problem.
he gets view too so that's good

Last edited:

ChewyPlays

I currently have 130 subscribers, I've been growing and my views are going up. All I can say is I understand everyone saying I do not meet the requirements but I am trying hard and grinding and plan to upload a lot on sage!

ChewyPlays

Doesn't meet requirements
Views are not 150-200, instead they are around 80.
Didn't link video to application.
doesnt say you have to link videos.

those are on my recent videos where i got 150-200 the other ones are 200+ some i put on private.

I get a dont meet the requirments

RandomGuy

doesnt say you have to link videos.

those are on my recent videos where i got 150-200 the other ones are 200+ some i put on private.

I get a dont meet the requirments
An average is the median amount. If you have like 2 videos with 200+ views that's not average, also unprivate all the videos so they can see your true views and your videos on SagePvP. Also, your most recent videos have 80 views, peak is 100.