Accepted ChewyPlays Youtube Application

ChewyPlays

An average is the median amount. If you have like 2 videos with 200+ views that's not average, also unprivate all the videos so they can see your true views and your videos on SagePvP.
Ik, my recent videos are doing ok. My videos back on sage did good and got a lot of views and likes but it was weird and the editing was weird so i would rather not unprivate them. My point is I am going to plan to upload a lot on sage and have a lot of fun. I get where you are coming from and I respect what your think.

AntMC

GN (In Game Name): Antwyaun
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsPMH44HW4hN48JvJsBNTxQ?view_as=subscriber
Amount Of Subscribers: 139 (I don't have a lot but I get views)
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I dont have no videos on SagePvP but i will starting today if I get YouTube Rank or Not
Average amount of views per video: 60-150+
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes, I plan to upload alot of videos on SagePvP Network.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I want to have Youtube Rank on Sage so My Subscribers can join SagePvP and join my Series im making on. :D