━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IGN (In-Game Name)
BulgarianGod
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timezone
EEST (UTC/GMT +3hours)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Do you have any previous staff experience?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HydraPvP [Mod +]- When I was 15 years old (Last year) I was staff on the hydrapvp network. I was always helping in ts and helping people in chat. I made friends with the players and staff on server while sticking to the rules but still having fun on the job. When hydra went through the first revamp they no longer accepted staff under the age of 15 and hence I was demoted. I think I collected a lot of experience because this was my first server I was ever staff on, I learned the basics of being as hcf staff member here and I would love to carry on my knowledge and continue learning in this community.

SlimondMC [Admin] - I was admin on this small HCF server that had 50 - 100 players on. The server had 1 main server which was HCF and besides administrating the server and teamspeak I would help dev the custom anticheat and made sure the server was clean from hackers. I had screensharing perms on this server and I was able to find multiple ghost client easily (This includes vape, vape lite, cracked vape, kurium, merge, drek, fusk and vea.) This server has now shut down.

Hcnations [Mod][100 - 300] - My most fun experience was being staff on Hcnations because the community was really un toxic and I made friends with the staff team. The staff team was made up of some really good staff and together we would catch and ban the cheaters together. I had perms to check forinsiders, ban, mute and check alts, I think this was all I really needed in order to become a good staff member which I do believe I show. As an admin I was in charge of the lower staff team which I think I did pretty well fixing up, if there was any questions I would be able to answer them as easy as pie. I was a good screen sharer and I would help as much as possible in ts unfortunately I got demoted after I wasn't on for a couple of days due to family issues

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I want to be staff because I love making friends with the community and the server. I also love the experience of being a staff member. I think Sage is a great server for me to boost my staff experience because it is a active server and I believe I along with the other staff members can really make a difference to the server. After having all this experience I think moving on to Sage is a great idea. I also want to become a staff member on Sage because I think working with a big community is always nice, I can learn to become a better person through this server's community. I also love answering and being active on the forums without spamming (It's a fun hobby in my spare time) and if not answering questions on the forums I will also answer and help people in ts, discord and in game. besides this I want to start up a YouTube channel to make a staff series and I never got to start during my times as staff on other servers I believe in getting a good channel

I have noticed that not a lot of staff members are on at that time. Even though I may be Bulgarian but I can speak good English and Russian and a little bit of French. I can also flex my time table around US and NA times as I said I can put 74 hours minimum a week to the server. I believe that I should also be accepted because I am a mature person and take things seriously while still trying to have fun. I do not tolerate racism and cyber bullying what so ever.I am a non toxic person and I would NEVER betray this server or other servers.I do not go around trash talking other servers and players nor do I go around and hack on other server. I am a trustworthy person and I can keep secrets, If someone tells me something that isn't right I will not hesitate to inform a higher staff member about it.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

Experience: I have good experience with staffing on other servers all with a decent player base, I think moving on to Sage will expand my knowledge of being staff like I said before. I know almost all the commands including ones that need OP to have access to EG. Checking commands, recent things said in chat, Giving people (Staff or player) ranks and temp ranks and much more that you ca think of. After being staff on hcf servers for almost 2 years I think I have a good understanding of hcf.

Screensharing: I understand how to operate Join.Me and anydesk to start off screen shares, I know how to use process hacker so I understand how to SS with strings. I will not hesitate against the rules of SSing on Sage and I don't invade peoples privacy. I won't do stupid things during SS's such as shutting others computers off. I can also SS on macs and I do have a good understanding of how to do SS's on macs because I used to have one.

Trustworthy: I can be trusted with secrets and if I am told a bad secret I won't be afraid to tell a higher up staff member about it, I won't expose any of the server's secrets nor will I expose any players or staff members secrets if it is innocent.

Mature: After being staff on servers for almost 1 and a half year I know not to interrupt people in support rooms, I would never barge into a support room and shout out I need help, I will always ask if the person is busy before joining / Asking for help. As I said before I will never tolerate cyber bullying of any kind and I won't do it myself. I will follow the rules on the server and I will make sure others do as well.

Active: I think being active is an important part of being a good staff member. I am on at least 74 hours a week which means I am on for basically every time zone.

Education: Even though I have been staff on many different servers I believe that I can still absorb some experience from other servers and because Sage has a bigger community I believe that this gives me a chance for a new learning opportunity to find out how to be staff on a server with an active and impressive player base.

Serious: I am very serious about being staff, I wont make silly mistakes thСASdat cost me my staff rank to be removed but I will also try my best to follow the higher staff and listen to them and make sure I don't get ahead of my self and think I am the best ( Because I'm not). I'm not a selfish person so I won't steal credit.

Toxicity: I am not and never will be a toxic person, I don't like toxic people and I will try to make this community better. I will not get salty if some other staff gets promoted before me instead I will congratulate them even if they were recruited after me.

Fun: After all this I just wanted to say I am an extremely fun and up lifting person, even though I said I am serious (I am) I do have a fun side to me. I think the fact that minecraft is a game means the people who play it have fun, and I hope that I can have fun while being staff on this server because I am still having fun when I'm not a staff member.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I don't know I honestly im gonna give to my self 7 because I am not the best but I understand the important things u need to be a staff member in one server

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
I don't think because on the server's I have been staff I think they are closed also they changed they're who staff membership lots of times and that was long time ago.

Additional Information?
I have been playing a long time in the server like 6,7 months (that's new forum account) I also enjoy going in my free time working out programing going out with friends but rn I just stay home because of the virus out:sick:

Last edited:
W

williamm

stated above, also no need for emoji's. this just hurts my brain

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

Lack Of Effort

Plagiarism ( Did not pass the Vibe Check )

First of all this is clear copy and paste of other applications. It is either Copy and Pasted from his old application from Faithful or he absolutely copy and pasted a old application. First picture shows him not even fixing the faithful from the application. The Second Image shows the plagiarism on the question "Why would you like to become a staff member?" and the third image shows the plagiarism on the question "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?". I dont believe he should be accepted as even if he did copy and paste a old application it shows lack of effort.

https://gyazo.com/7a8b07f371059a4abb46b12f6e32237a
https://gyazo.com/c4ca77ae4696f2b1a4c014298d4b5cd3
https://gyazo.com/d5dd6e4d7154e9403de3e6b50c9aeb5e

BulgarianGod

-1​

Lack Of Effort

Plagiarism ( Did not pass the Vibe Check )

First of all this is clear copy and paste of other applications. It is either Copy and Pasted from his old application from Faithful or he absolutely copy and pasted a old application. First picture shows him not even fixing the faithful from the application. The Second Image shows the plagiarism on the question "Why would you like to become a staff member?" and the third image shows the plagiarism on the question "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?". I dont believe he should be accepted as even if he did copy and paste a old application it shows lack of effort.​

I understand it is my application

Status
Not open for further replies.