Denied DEPRESSINGGG'S staff apeal (eu)

Rhadka

IGN (In Game Name): DEPRESSINGGG
Timezone: EU
Do you own a quality microphone?: yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HydraPvP [Mod +]- When I was 12 years old (Last year) I was staff on the hydrapvp network. I was always helping in ts and helping people in chat. I made friends with the players and staff on server while sticking to the rules but still having fun on the job. When hydra went through the first revamp they no longer accepted staff under the age of 14 and hence I was demoted. I think I collected a lot of experience because this was my first server I was ever staff on, I learned the basics of being as hcf staff member here and I would love to carry on my knowledge and continue learning in this community.

SlimondMC [Admin] - I was admin on this small HCF server that had 50 - 100 players on. The server had 1 main server which was HCF and besides administrating the server and teamspeak I would help dev the custom anticheat and made sure the server was clean from hackers. I had screensharing perms on this server and I was able to find multiple ghost client easily (This includes vape, vape lite, cracked vape, kurium, merge, drek, fusk and vea.) This server has now shut down.

KickedNetwork [Co-Owner] - I was co owner on this small server called Kicked Network which was a minigames and kit pvp server. This was my server hence I was always online eliminating every cheater I saw. I loved being staff on this server because I made friends with everyone on the server and it was an overall fun experience. I had screen sharing permisions and as I said before I could find alot of ghost clients. The server unfortunately closed down because of the owner quiting.

Hcnations [Admin][100 - 300] - My most fun experience was being staff on Hcnations because the community was really un toxic and I made friends with the staff team. The staff team was made up of some really good staff and together we would catch and ban the cheaters together. I had perms to check forinsiders, ban, mute and check alts, I think this was all I really needed in order to become a good staff member which I do believe I show. As an admin I was in charge of the lower staff team which I think I did pretty well fixing up, if there was any questions I would be able to answer them as easy as pie. I was a good screen sharer and I would help as much as possible in ts unfortunately I got demoted after I wasn't on for a couple of days due to family issues.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
I want to be staff because I love making friends with the community and the server. I also love the experience of being a staff member. I think Sagepvp is a great server for me to boost my staff experience because it is a active server and I believe I along with the other staff members can really make a difference to the server. After having all this experience I think moving on to Sagepvp is a great idea. I also want to become a staff member on Sagepvp because I think working working with a big community is always nice, I can learn to become a better person through this server's community. I also love answering and being active on the forums without spamming (It's a fun hobby in my spare time) and if not answering questions on the forums I will also answer and help people in ts, discord and in game. besides this I want to start up a YouTube channel to make a staff series and I never got to start during my times as staff on other servers I believe in getting a good channel

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)I think I should be accepted because as I said I'm from Hong Kong and hence I can be on Asian and au times because I noticed that not a lot of staff members are on at that time. Even though I may be Asian I can speak fluent English and Chinese and a little bit of Spanish. I can also flex my time table around US and EU times as I said I can put 74 hours minimum a week to the server. I believe that I should also be accepted because I am a mature person and take things seriously while still trying to have fun. I do not tolerate racism and cyber bullying what so ever.I am a non toxic person and I would NEVER betray this server or other servers.I do not go around trash talking other servers and players nor do I go around and hack on other server. I am a trustworthy person and I can keep secrets, If someone tells me something that isn't right I will not hesitate to inform a higher staff member about it.Even though I'm only 13 I believe I am a very matured person and as I said I don't tolerate any racism and cyber bullying and I won't harm anybody in any way possible.I also think I should be accepted because I can screenshare well and find many ghost clients easily, I understand how to operate join.me and anydesk. I can record on the server which means I can stream, make staff series and record every ban so that if they come into TS I have proof of them hacking.I understand the staff commands and how to use them very well after being staff on 4 other servers, I am a non abusive staff member and I will not use any of these commands to abuse for friends or players in general. Finally I think I should be accepted because I HATE cheaters and I do not tolerate them. If i see a cheater I will give him the ban he deserves and if someone gets reported I will watch them for a good amount of time and will move on to banning them if I get sufficient proof.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: no sadly not.
Additional Information:

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)

Darck

Veteran Member
–1

Needs more detail in the section "Why do you want to become staff?" + Your grammer is very bad. + No proof of Previous said staff experience.

S

Sansyy

Stated above

And I don't think Hydra would give staff to a 12 year old

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.