IGN (In Game Name):
Blackberie

Timezone:

PST

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have Discord and TeamSpeak but I do not have Telegram.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
VenomH.CF

Resigned/Demoted: Resigned before the server shutdown.
Information: Venom was an HCF server that got 15-20 players per SOTW. I learned a whole lot more about staffing on HCF.
Proof of Resigning: https://gyazo.com/82786aa3ddb7e9bb5388a61abf14a111 (Owner: Releak)

Purge.cc

Resigned/Demoted: Resigned
Information: Purge was a another HCF server that got a lot more HCF players and I had a load of fun staffing on Purge.
Proof of Resigning: https://gyazo.com/4d3c5f29f1f67cb4be799c4d08026cfb (Owner: Vapelites)

LynxHCF

Resigned/Demoted: Resigned
Information: Lynx was another HCF server that got a decent amount of players.
No Proof

StarShift

Resigned/Demoted: Server shutdown
Information: A server that my friends and I created and we did an amazing job.
No Proof

CavePvp
Resigned/Demoted: Resigned. I resigned because I didn't really have that much fun staffing on CavePVP.
Information: Cave was amazing, I had loads of fun but then when people started to get promoted, I was doing no work and that just made me bored.

https://gyazo.com/aec046eb0cbf0e7bd378491d681e0f39

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have a couple of reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or and typically hackers running around the server because of my previous experiences with them. Another reason why I want to become staff is to help players in need. I see some people in chat asking for help sometimes and I want to be there for them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need help. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others and being rude and racist.

Dedication I am willing to bring more dedication to the server than other applicants could, this means I will be more active, kinder, and more genuine on the server. This also means since I actually have care about the server and how it does that I can be more dedicated to help players and the server as a whole. Activity As I stated before since I will be dedicated to the server it means that I will be more active than other applicants, this means I will be per say more useful as a staff member because I can help more people in game, ban more hackers, and help more people in Teamspeak. Helping I genuinely like to help people, it is something I do a lot. I find joy in helping others, so when someone says I need help in the chat and no staff member responds because no one is on I want to help the person, but I can't. I don't feel many other applicants say that they are happy after they help someone in need of help. Maturity For me being old 15 the minimum age to apply for staff I believe I am pretty mature, I can be professional in almost any situation, I can be kind to almost any player but I believe there are players who can make anyone even the best staff members a bit annoyed.

Having staff on around 2 servers starts to give you this understanding on the basic concept on being a staff member. Multi-Tasking To me being able to multitask is a very important thing, if you can't multitask I'm my opinion your not a very efficient staff member. Since I can multitask pretty well I believe that most other applicants can't multitask very well. Strengths As every staff member does I have my strengths, personally I believe my strengths are being a good respectful and mature staff member in almost all situations, being kind to newer players and staff members, in game and Teamspeak helping, and finally I believe I am a pretty good teacher to newer staff members I can show them the ropes and get them started. Weaknesses As I stated before just like every staff member has their strengths but also every staff member has their weaknesses. Personally I believe one of my less big weakness is screen sharing, every server has a different way of screen sharing but I don't know how SagePvp does it or if they do but if they do, I would be glad to learn if I got accepted.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?

You should accept me as a staff member for what I can do and bring to the server. I can be on for many hours and I have a lot of previous knowledge on how to be a good staff member, how a staff member should act, and many staff commands.

If people bring a negative attitude onto the server and the chat then the whole server will start to be negative and toxic towards each other. Server safer Being staff I would try to reduce the toxicity in chat to a bare minimum so that the players can have an enjoyable time in game on Sage. I would also be active on the forums, I have been decently active since I created an account on here and will continue to do so. I would also help new staff members or staff members that are unsure of how to properly SS and teach them different methods of screen sharing. I know most of the rules on this server and depending on how a rule is broken in the specific circumstance I can choose a suitable outcome. I can do this by listening to others point of views of what happened in the situation and base a rough idea of what happened then I would ask the offender why they broke this rule and based on their attitude and answer I would give a fair outcome. If the player punished is not happy with this outcome I would ask them to make an appeal or depending on the punishment ask them to come back into TeamSpeak and I would ask them why they feel it was an unfair punishment. Improving The Server I will benefit the server by dedicating most of my spare time to the server. By being active, I can help many people no matter what they need help with. I am applying to help the server progress and be the greatest community we can. I can bring numerous things to the server that other players may not be able to do. I can bring a good spirit and a positive attitude, most players cannot do this because of the toxic community Minecraft has become. I would always love coming on the server and helping players both in game or on forums. I understand my responsibilities as a staff member. Another skill I would bring is my understanding of how to deal with chat disrespect, as a staff in would take a situation and deal with it in the correct matter. Communication I know when to talk and when not to talk. When I say something, I've thought about what I'm saying and only say what's important and relevant to the situation. I'm also a very laid back person and when I'm not dealing with a staff-related problem or just chilling in discord with my friends, I make a lot of jokes. Trust I'm very trustworthy and will not knowingly do something that would cause damage to the server or its player base. I'll always be respectful to the community.

Maturity: Maturity is an important thing when it comes to being a staff member, it means the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. You must know how to handle situation without going 'Bonkers'. I will admit that I have been 'Toxic' In certain situations. Although it does not help the situation I feel everyone can be a little Toxic. Self Confidence: Self Confidence isn't the most needed aspect of a member amongst the staff, but I do think it is needed. A staff member must have the confidence to project there options. Thoughts and be confident with there final answers. Loyalty: I, myself think I am a loyal person. Although it is not for me to decide. I am loyal to the people I work for and loyal to those who are to me. I respect one another. Loyalty is a must when it comes to choosing people who you must trust to take care of your server when Higher Roles are busy handling things that are out of my experience. You must be able to trust each other. Kindness: Kindness, "The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate." This is the google definition of kindness, an important feature of being a staff member. Being friendly to fellow players is a must, I feel it is an important feature and I will admit I haven't always been kind ( by this I mean I have been toxic towards another player before ). But I think we all haven't been very nice at times, whether it be personal issues or just a bad day. I am always Polite, Kind and Respectful when it comes to tense situations. As a player I sometimes do get toxic, but I hope they understand it was in a friendly manor.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Sadly no.

Additional Information:
My name is Reid and I am 14 years old. I love to play sports like Basketball and Football. It is currently Summer break for me so I'll very active. Here is my schudle down below.
Monday: 4-5 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours

Wednesday: 6-7 hours
Thursday: 5-6 hours
Friday: 3-4 hours
Saturday: 7-8 hours
Sunday: 6-7 hours

Thank you to everyone who read my application. Please leave me feedback! If it's bad, please tell me what I should add! I'm also a donor. I have the rank Poseidon.

Thank you!​

Blackberie

Veteran Member
I'm sorry but this is what I typed. I did not plagiarize any of this. I typed this out and it took a while.

Blackberie

Veteran Member
I'm sorry but you don't ever just some how copy another players application word for word
They most of copied one of my other applications. I'm telling you man, I don't plagiarize. It's wrong and not respectful.

57x

Veteran Member
They most of copied one of my other applications. I'm telling you man, I don't plagiarize. It's wrong and not respectful.
I mean I have provided clear evidence you did. Even linked the application you copied it from

57x

Veteran Member
They probably got it from my old application on SagePvp. I did not plagiarize.
It's also copied from another application made in 2016. It's clear you're not fit for staff after being shown proof you still wanna lie.

Austinwg46

Established member
@57x I do not wanna be bias in any way. But Blackberie did write this application. Atleast he showed me that he typed this. We went PvPing after he finished writing 'Previous Staffing experience''. I haven't watched any of your evidence. So I could be in the wrong. But I do not believe Blackberie has plagiarize.

EDIT : Watched the evidence. This is plagiarism. You can't type the same stuff word for word. I am truly sorry @Blackberie.

- Austin