Do you have any previous staff experiences?:yes

CavePvP: admin
Proof: https://ibb.co/87VbQt1

Hclords: mod+
Proof: https://ibb.co/YtjKPyB

Sagepvp: builder
Proof: https://ibb.co/b11cDdb

Why do you want to become staff?:

I have a couple of reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or and typically hackers running around the server because of my previous experiences with them. Another reason why I want to become staff is to help players in need. I see some people in chat asking for help sometimes and I want to be there for them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need help. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others and being rude and racist. Because of my Jewish background, I also sadly sometimes fall victim to this abuse. I would like to be able to put a stop to that and make it so everyone is nice and create a chill and kind community. Finally, I want to become a staff member because HCF is dying because of hackers. Some people think its fun to go and easily destroy peoples hours of work just for their small piece of enjoyment. I simply want to be there to stop it. Overall you should accept me for who I am and for what I want to do.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Showing I Can Be Helpful
If accepted, i will strive to be more active than i already am. I know that being active is one of the most important qualities of a staff member. I would help reduce the amount of rules breakers on the network and I would also be very active on the Teamspeak, Forums and In game. I would be active on Teamspeak a lot because when people need help I can go and help them out. I can be in TeamSpeak nearly 24/7. Every time my computer is running I have TeamSpeak running. When I am in Teamspeak I am looking to help people out and make their day easier.

Solving Problems
I would help out when solving Issues because this is one of my strongest skills, I am an open minded person so I am good at viewing different sides of a story and this skill helps me empathise with the players and understand their emotions which 99% of the time changes the outcome. I am a person who believes in second chances but what I don’t agree with is when people are consistently making the same mistakes. Of course, if I do issue out a second chance it will be within the server rules and guidelines. If people bring a negative attitude onto the server and the chat then the whole server will start to be negative and toxic towards each other.

Server safer
Being staff I would try to reduce the toxicity in chat to a bare minimum so that the players can have an enjoyable time in game on Sage. I would also be active on the forums, I have been decently active since I created an account on here and will continue to do so. I would also help new staff members or staff members that are unsure of how to properly SS and teach them different methods of screen sharing. I know most of the rules on this server and depending on how a rule is broken in the specific circumstance I can choose a suitable outcome. I can do this by listening to others point of views of what happened in the situation and base a rough idea of what happened then I would ask the offender why they broke this rule and based on their attitude and answer I would give a fair outcome. If the player punished is not happy with this outcome I would ask them to make an appeal or depending on the punishment ask them to come back into TeamSpeak and I would ask them why they feel it was an unfair punishment.

Improving The Server
I will benefit the server by dedicating most of my spare time to the server. By being active, I can help many people no matter what they need help with. I am applying to help the server progress and be the greatest community we can. I can bring numerous things to the server that other players may not be able to do. I can bring a good spirit and a positive attitude, most players cannot do this because of the toxic community Minecraft has become. I would always love coming on the server and helping players both in game or on forums. I understand my responsibilities as a staff member. Another skill I would bring is my understanding of how to deal with chat disrespect, as a staff in would take a situation and deal with it in the correct matter.

Communication
I know when to talk and when not to talk. When I say something, I've thought about what I'm saying and only say what's important and relevant to the situation. I'm also a very laid back person and when I'm not dealing with a staff-related problem or just chilling in discord with my friends, I make a lot of jokes.

Trust
I'm very trustworthy and will not knowingly do something that would cause damage to the server or its player base. I'll always be respectful to the community because they're respectful to me.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? WuMarik,wreck,cozyyy

Additional Information:

Last edited:

StaffTP

IGN:
Reducinq
Timezone:
EST
USA
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes blue yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord: reducinq#0842 telegram: @Reducinq ts: yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:yes

CavePvP: admin
Proof: https://ibb.co/87VbQt1

Hclords: mod+
Proof: https://ibb.co/YtjKPyB

Sagepvp: builder
Proof: https://ibb.co/b11cDdb

Why do you want to become staff?:

I have a couple of reasons why I want to become, staff. One of them is that I want to clean the community and make it a better place for everyone. I don't want any closet cheaters or and typically hackers running around the server because of my previous experiences with them. Another reason why I want to become staff is to help players in need. I see some people in chat asking for help sometimes and I want to be there for them to be assured that they have someone watching their back and that someone is there to help them when they need help. I want to be there to help people in discord and in Teamspeak when they have any problem, no matter how small, whether it's about the server or any other aspect of their lives. Another reason is the staff are really kind on the server. They help people who need it and they don't go around the chat spamming so cheaters are aware that staff is online. Another reason I want to become staff is to keep the chat clean. Sometimes on servers, I see people verbally abusing others and being rude and racist. Because of my Jewish background, I also sadly sometimes fall victim to this abuse. I would like to be able to put a stop to that and make it so everyone is nice and create a chill and kind community. Finally, I want to become a staff member because HCF is dying because of hackers. Some people think its fun to go and easily destroy peoples hours of work just for their small piece of enjoyment. I simply want to be there to stop it. Overall you should accept me for who I am and for what I want to do.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Showing I Can Be Helpful
If accepted, i will strive to be more active than i already am. I know that being active is one of the most important qualities of a staff member. I would help reduce the amount of rules breakers on the network and I would also be very active on the Teamspeak, Forums and In game. I would be active on Teamspeak a lot because when people need help I can go and help them out. I can be in TeamSpeak nearly 24/7. Every time my computer is running I have TeamSpeak running. When I am in Teamspeak I am looking to help people out and make their day easier.

Solving Problems
I would help out when solving Issues because this is one of my strongest skills, I am an open minded person so I am good at viewing different sides of a story and this skill helps me empathise with the players and understand their emotions which 99% of the time changes the outcome. I am a person who believes in second chances but what I don’t agree with is when people are consistently making the same mistakes. Of course, if I do issue out a second chance it will be within the server rules and guidelines. If people bring a negative attitude onto the server and the chat then the whole server will start to be negative and toxic towards each other.

Server safer
Being staff I would try to reduce the toxicity in chat to a bare minimum so that the players can have an enjoyable time in game on Faithful. I would also be active on the forums, I have been decently active since I created an account on here and will continue to do so. I would also help new staff members or staff members that are unsure of how to properly SS and teach them different methods of screen sharing. I know most of the rules on this server and depending on how a rule is broken in the specific circumstance I can choose a suitable outcome. I can do this by listening to others point of views of what happened in the situation and base a rough idea of what happened then I would ask the offender why they broke this rule and based on their attitude and answer I would give a fair outcome. If the player punished is not happy with this outcome I would ask them to make an appeal or depending on the punishment ask them to come back into TeamSpeak and I would ask them why they feel it was an unfair punishment.

Improving The Server
I will benefit the server by dedicating most of my spare time to the server. By being active, I can help many people no matter what they need help with. I am applying to help the server progress and be the greatest community we can. I can bring numerous things to the server that other players may not be able to do. I can bring a good spirit and a positive attitude, most players cannot do this because of the toxic community Minecraft has become. I would always love coming on the server and helping players both in game or on forums. I understand my responsibilities as a staff member. Another skill I would bring is my understanding of how to deal with chat disrespect, as a staff in would take a situation and deal with it in the correct matter.

Communication
I know when to talk and when not to talk. When I say something, I've thought about what I'm saying and only say what's important and relevant to the situation. I'm also a very laid back person and when I'm not dealing with a staff-related problem or just chilling in discord with my friends, I make a lot of jokes.

Trust
I'm very trustworthy and will not knowingly do something that would cause damage to the server or its player base. I'll always be respectful to the community because they're respectful to me.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? WuMarik,wreck,cozyyy

Additional Information:
Once again. Copied and pasted, How hard is it to remove "Faithful" From your application.
You have done this once before and I have called you out on it, Then you deleted it.

Reducinq

Once again. Copied and pasted, How hard is it to remove "Faithful" From your application.
You have done this once before and I have called you out on it, Then you deleted it.
What do u mean this is my old application from cave pvp where does it say faithful

Childnapper

+1 great application
-Was not copied and pasted. He wrote this
-Staff with him on cavepvp help me with a lot I was mod
-Non toxic
-Probably one of the nicest guys out there
-good vouchers

StaffTP

+1 great application
-Was not copied and pasted. He wrote this
-Staff with him on cavepvp help me with a lot I was mod
-Non toxic
-Probably one of the nicest guys out there
-good vouchers
The application has 6 "Faithful" messages in there. Just because you are friends does not mean you need to target my thread and call me toxic when i have never met you in person before.

PlumpOrange

Being staff I would try to reduce the toxicity in chat to a bare minimum so that the players can have an enjoyable time in game on Faithful
What do u mean this is my old application from cave pvp where does it say faithful
Yeah, sure it was for cavepvp lmfao, Cleary says on Faithful. Plus I saw your old application and it was a faithful copy too. Do a better job hiding your laziness next time or just actually write an application for sage, because so far, you look very unprofessional and lazy.

Encircle

Established member
It says it's for faithful and that is clearly blatant here. Either way if this was faithful forums...

-Lack of detail

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Reducinq, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.