Ban Wave V3 OUT

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Particules#6969 add me bitch and we will see.

He cares about Anticheat bugs as the anticheat has been sold to multiple servers such as Faithful, Cave etc If you have any bugs you can dm me or just put them on the forums he will see them.
highly doubt jacob would sell it to faithful & caves license was revoked when they merged with faithful, two of the worst examples you could have picked

Serae

Established member
highly doubt jacob would sell it to faithful & caves license was revoked when they merged with faithful, two of the worst examples you could have picked
Yes they were and SimplyTrash tried to make it out as Jacob "scammed" him that's all over but :)

Sauds

Legendary Member
Faithful never had access to Verus and Cave uses an old antigamingchair incorporated with the leaked verus code

Nah I saw this then I especially see it now, I just think it's lame as shit that some of the staff do what they want and aren't held accountable. People see it to because everyone has seen the player count rapidly decrease. I just think that the people who are in charge should see this and be reminded why nothing is working.

true af

Last edited: