Ban Wave V3 OUT

Ties

Established member
The video is true but weren't u a staff member and got demoted and now ur just mad asf?
Nah I saw this then I especially see it now, I just think it's lame as shit that some of the staff do what they want and aren't held accountable. People see it to because everyone has seen the player count rapidly decrease. I just think that the people who are in charge should see this and be reminded why nothing is working.

Pampa

Greedily's best friend
Nah I saw this then I especially see it now, I just think it's lame as shit that some of the staff do what they want and aren't held accountable. People see it to because everyone has seen the player count rapidly decrease. I just think that the people who are in charge should see this and be reminded why nothing is working.
True true, In the last month sage has went from ~800 players on sotw to like 150 at max

Serae

Established member
You know I was false banned? @Jacob can vouch I was testing the cobweb glitch for him lmaooo here's some evidence. https://gyazo.com/b53091c384dce90178cb0dad910ef3eb

you have a full ass doxbin at 12 years and ur still talking reckless over the internet that’s crazy. tell lynette i said hi :)
And that information isn't even correct keep thinking I live at a fucking apartment block when @Nicestarefs, @ChronicSeizures and @sadhourss have all seen my house. Also keep using a fake Lunar Client and cheating :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Migzy

lets be honest ties, you are just mad that you got demoted. Also the fact that you would actually spend time making that video is very sad and i personally think that you need to get a fucking grip

ignJack

Known member
You know I was false banned? @Jacob can vouch I was testing the cobweb glitch for him lmaooo here's some evidence. https://gyazo.com/b53091c384dce90178cb0dad910ef3eb

And that information isn't even correct keep thinking I live at a fucking apartment block when @Nicestarefs, @ChronicSeizures and @sadhourss have all seen my house. Also keep using a fake Lunar Client and cheating :ROFLMAO::LOL:
ur mom is fucking hideous no wonder you came out looking like a fucking chipmunk brush your teeth faggot nigga wont bring this same
energy to vc on gang :devilish:

Ties

Established member
lets be honest ties, you are just mad that you got demoted. Also the fact that you would actually spend time making that video is very sad and i personally think that you need to get a fucking grip
Migzy I don't know how much you know me but that's just not the case. I just think it's lame that this server has gone to shit tbh.

ignJack

Known member

lEtS bE hOnEsT tIeS, yOu aRe jUsT mAd tHaT yOu gOt dEmOtEd. aLsO tHe fAcT tHaT yOu wOuLd aCtUaLLy sPeNd tImE mAkInG tHaT vIdEo iS vErY sAd aNd i pErSoNaLlY tHiNk tHaT yOu nEeD tO gEt a fUcKiNg gRip

Markk

first time im agreeing with elize, and also Elize was false banned. I got banned for the same shit

Serae

Established member
first time im agreeing with elize, and also Elize was false banned. I got banned for the same shit
I've been testing out the cobweb bug for Jacob and we've found the problem it shouldn't false ban anymore if you have found any you can dm me them on discord Particules#6969 or message me in game.

Ties

Established member

didn't ask

I've been testing out the cobweb bug for Jacob and we've found the problem it shouldn't false ban anymore if you have found any you can dm me them on discord Particules#6969 or message me in game.

didn't ask + I doubt Jacob cares about bugs because our fac comes in ts daily with bugs and nothing happens

Serae

Established member
ur mom is fucking hideous no wonder you came out looking like a fucking chipmunk brush your teeth faggot nigga wont bring this same
energy to vc on gang :devilish:
Particules#6969 add me bitch and we will see.
didn't ask

didn't ask + I doubt Jacob cares about bugs because our fac comes in ts daily with bugs and nothing happens
He cares about Anticheat bugs as the anticheat has been sold to multiple servers such as Faithful, Cave etc If you have any bugs you can dm me or just put them on the forums he will see them.

ignJack

Known member
Particules#6969 add me bitch and we will see.

He cares about Anticheat bugs as the anticheat has been sold to multiple servers such as Faithful, Cave etc If you have any bugs you can dm me or just put them on the forums he will see them.
stop acting like ur gonna get staff lmao after you literally make my nigga chronic go bankrupt