Denied BabyKrypto's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosPvP

Thanks for the feedback, and I do hop on all the game modes now and then, I try to balance my activity between all the game modes.
Yah I mainly play Kitmap. I'm also on HCF a lot too, yet again I only seen you for the first time Yesterday, but again I've seen you be very toxic on other servers. I don't think you'll fit in as a staff on the SagePvP network.

Krypto

Yah I mainly play Kitmap. I'm also on HCF a lot too, yet again I only seen you for the first time Yesterday, but again I've seen you be very toxic on other servers. I don't think you'll fit in as a staff on the SagePvP network.
Sorry to say, but I don't really know you, so could you please elaborate on the toxicity, as I have never heard of you before?

NosPvP

I played on the same server as you did, (Wont say name) But you recently quit along with a lot of other players. I never played on my main, however your toxicity in chat stood out, again, I don't think you would fit the position

Krypto

I played on the same server as you did, (Wont say name) But you recently quit along with a lot of other players. I never played on my main, however your toxicity in chat stood out, again, I don't think you would fit the position
That doesn't add up, as the server that I mainly played on I rarely even typed in chat. Also, my history is clean on that server and my last mute was early 2019 for something not relevant? Anyways, thank you for your feedback.

R0CE

Established member

I think an application does not define a person. However, your application I would say is decent. Probably add little bit more detail in “Why would you like to become a staff member?" and “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?".

Krypto

I think an application does not define a person. However, your application I would say is decent. Probably add little bit more detail in “Why would you like to become a staff member?" and “If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?".
Thanks for the feedback!

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Needs much more detail
- Not a lot if any HCF experience

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.