Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypto

IGN (In Game Name):
BabyKrypto

Timezone:
GMT+1

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Somen Club - I was a moderator on a server called Somen Club, which was a practice server. During my staffing period for around 2 months, I dealt with some hackers and chat offences. For example, every time that I punished someone, I had to gather proof before punishing that player accordingly. Also, during my staffing period I had to abide by certain, strict staff expectations, which allowed me to improve my maturity, and it allowed me to handle criticism. However, I then resigned because I wanted to allocate more time for Sage, so I can become a dedicated staff member.

Here is my proof of me being moderator on Somen Club: https://gyazo.com/cbdd08a03fa2a5b5c5dab47ecbfe07cf

Apex PvP - Apex PvP was a server that I owned by myself for a year, with a decent player base. During my time as an owner, I was always under pressure, whether it be handling multiple people at once, or fixing problems other problems within the server. Therefore, my time as owner taught me multi-tasking skills, communication skills and much more, which are mandatory for moderating on any server.

Proof of being owner on Apex PvP: https://gyazo.com/66093ee13f9cc18f61f58f8b383bad0a

OpenLands - I was an administrator on OpenLands for over 6 months. During my time moderating on OpenLands, I dealt with many cheaters, which enhanced my knowledge of the pvp mechanics, and I learned the basics of screensharing. Also, I have learnt many verbal skills by communicating with the community and helping people. However, I then decided to resign due to the negligence of the owner and the fall of the community. Regardless, my time on OpenLands still gained me good experience, which I can now use on this server to make me an exceptional moderator.

(I do not have proof of me being staff on OpenLands, as it was in 2018, and I have had a new PC since then)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be apart of the staff team, as I feel like I can make a significant contribution towards the server. This is evident, as I can be highly active, which means I can deal with a lot of issues throughout the day. Moreover, I can be even more active, as there is a global world pandemic. I thrive off the satisfaction of the players, as it is highly motivating and it proves that you are doing your job right, and I can satisfy a lot of players throughout the day, as I am highly active. Furthermore, I have noticed that Sage is a server that I genuinely want to play and help, due to the enjoyment I get whilst playing on it. Sage is also reliable and consistent with the management team, punishments towards players and support, and overall is one of the most consistent servers when it comes to those departments. I am also very dedicated towards the things I do, especially the things I have a passion for; I enjoy Sage regardless of staffing, I just want to staff because I feel like I can make a significant contribution. Therefore, this urges my want of being apart of the staff team, as I thrive off the satisfaction of players, and this will prove that I try my hardest to do sufficient work every day. In summary, I want to be a staff member, as I feel like I can use all the skills that I have learned in the pass, which allows me to make a significant contribution whilst being on the staff team. As I stated before, I thrive off the satisfaction of the players, as it motivates me to try harder, and it signifies that me and the other staff members are doing the right job. Therefore, all these factors are what urges me to become apart of the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can assist players with the skills/traits that I have obtained from staffing on servers in the past. I possess skills, which will be able to satisfy players' demands and make sure that they have a great time whilst playing on the server. These skills are:

Activity - I am highly active, which is evident due to the amount of hours I can invest a day (6+hours). As I stated above, I am also able to squeeze a couple of extra hours due to a current global pandemic. Therefore, I will be able to punish rule breakers and help out others to a higher degree, and being active is key to become a prosperous and helpful staff member.

Knowledge - Whilst staffing on other servers in the past, I have obtained essential knowledge, specifically regarding practice servers. For example, I have learned the basics of screen sharing, and I can improvise at the heat of the moment. Moreover, I have learned the PvP mechanics quite well, which will allow me to be more knowledgeable about certain cheats and situations. It will also help be distinguish between a cheater and a legit player.

Honesty - As a staff member, you should always be honest and truthful about the mistakes we make, and the mistakes that others make. I have made some mistakes during my time in staffing on other servers, and I've always told the truth and learned from it. Overall, it is important to be honest as a staff member, so it creates more clarity and trust within the staff team. This will allow people within the community to trust me more as a staff member and contact me about their issues confidently.

Personality - I am a very loyal and trustworthy person. I'm always open to criticism because I think it's a room for improvement. Also, I always try to avoid arguments, especially public ones. For example, if someone was being racist to me I will not retaliate, like others will do. Overall, I am non-biased, loyal and trustworthy so I can uphold a good reputation as a staff member.

. Maturity - Maturity sets out what you are like in-game and it generally determines your work ethic. I view myself as quire mature, and I never retaliate to any arguments, or get into one, which shows how serious I will take this role. Also, my maturity will allow me to uphold a good reputation whilst being a staff member.

Communication - Good communication is also a huge thing to have when it comes to a big network. I can make sure I can communicate well and clearly with other staff and to players. I am a very social person, so I will happily talk to anybody that needs me. Even if I can't play the server at the moment, I will be willing to answer questions on the discord server and other platforms. In addition, effective communication will allow staff to cooperate well with each other, discuss issues together and elaborate on the issues that we encounter, this will make sure that everyone is on track.

Dedication - I am very dedicated towards Sage, and it is proven by how long I have been playing Sage without losing motivation. This can benefit the community, as it shows that I am very passionate about the server and that I will try my hardest to do a good job as a staff member.

Overall, these are the skills I possess, which will allow me to improve the players' experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Personally, I would rate my honesty 8, if not 9 out of 10. This is because honesty is a trait of mine, and I have learned from previous experiences that being honest is one of the most important things, whilst staffing. As I stated above, honesty will provide clarity within the team and prevent confusion, and many other reasons. Moreover, being honest will allow me to be trustworthy, as I will speak out about the mistakes I make, and mistakes others make.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:
No, however I have mention that I have never been punished on Sage.

Last edited:

eedze

Would have to give this that rating, as I felt like you could put more detail into the section "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?", sure the skills you possess can and will be helpful during your time as a staff member, but it doesn't make you stand out from any of the other applicants. What makes you different from the other applicants if they too possess these skills.

EDIT: Seems like user cannot take criticism and lashes out on others in the form of pettiness?

Last edited:

Krypto

Would have to give this that rating, as I felt like you could put more detail into the section "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?", sure the skills you possess can and will be helpful during your time as a staff member, but it doesn't make you stand out from any of the other applicants. What makes you different from the other applicants if they too possess these skills.
First of all, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. The thing that makes me different from the other applicants is that I know a lot about the server and how it works, I am decently known in the community, and overall I feel like I have the best mindset when it comes to being a staff member.

Deciple

+1 Nice detail, however there are MINOR adjustments you can make, but it wont make me give you less of a rating.

Krypto

+1 Nice detail, however there are MINOR adjustments you can make, but it wont make me give you less of a rating.
Thanks for the feedback! Could you please tell me the minor adjustments I could make, as I am always looking to improve!

NosPvP

-1 Extremely toxic on other servers, I don't see you on much around the servers (I'm on quite a lot, and only saw you for the first time yesterday) You don't seem like the type that would be a good staff member.

Krypto

-1 Extremely toxic on other servers, I don't see you on much around the servers (I'm on quite a lot, and only saw you for the first time yesterday) You don't seem like the type that would be a good staff member.
Thanks for the feedback, and I do hop on all the game modes now and then, I try to balance my activity between all the game modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.