Denied B0XIN [EU/UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannu

+1
[+]
A decent staff member and a good friend. Knows how to interact with players and is open to basically everyone.
[+] Pretty good at SS-ing also. I've enjoyed my time working as another staff member besides you.

Vouch for Fierce

Sincerely,
Dannu

Joey

+1
[+]
A decent staff member and a good friend. Knows how to interact with players and is open to basically everyone.
[+] Pretty good at SS-ing also. I've enjoyed my time working as another staff member besides you.

Vouch for Fierce

Sincerely,
Dannu

Hi Cheesytip,
Thank you so much, hope you pass your ss test :).

slayer

Established member
This proof is nearly 7 months old. (Proof is too old)
if you have any more problems please message Calvin instead of griefing my application as you have tried multiple times on fierce to get me demoted over the same screenshot, but thank you for the feedback.

And I will gladly confirm that is me.
Where does it say that it's too old? No, this is valid proof this proof was from a month ago OR SOME SHIT like that you are fucking toxic and the rest of the fiercepvp staff team agreed you resigned because you found a growing server boring then don't be staff there you are legit fucking so toxic that I cba with you I don't feel like typing anymore so calvin if you are reading this MOVE THIS APPLICATION TO DENIED IF YOU WANT A BAD REP FOR THE SERVER WHICH YOU DONT ACCEPT HIM BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A GOOD REPUTATION DENY HIM

Joey

Where does it say that it's too old? No, this is valid proof this proof was from a month ago OR SOME SHIT like that you are fucking toxic and the rest of the fiercepvp staff team agreed you resigned because you found a growing server boring then don't be staff there you are legit fucking so toxic that I cba with you I don't feel like typing anymore so calvin if you are reading this MOVE THIS APPLICATION TO DENIED IF YOU WANT A BAD REP FOR THE SERVER WHICH YOU DONT ACCEPT HIM BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A GOOD REPUTATION DENY HIM

This is my last time speaking about this.

Your own friends have been saying you trashing my application because I got you denied on Fierce.
You have told several staff on fierce to kill themselves and threatening to hit them off. https://prnt.sc/vz96pw
Finally, I am pretty certain 7-month proof is counted as too old, if needed I have more proof of you telling me to kill myself in a Teamspeak call.

Please do not spread false accusations.

Have a great day!

slayer

Established member
This is my last time speaking about this.

Your own friends have been saying you trashing my application because I got you denied on Fierce.
You have told several staff on fierce to kill themselves and threatening to hit them off. https://prnt.sc/vz96pw
Finally, I am pretty certain 7-month proof is counted as too old, if needed I have more proof of you telling me to kill myself in a Teamspeak call.

Please do not spread false accusations.

Have a great day!
that's dutch you retard ''fuck you en die toggled'' that means fuck you and that toggled google it retard and also show me the proof you are so regarded i never told you to kill yourself in a teamspeak call, you were disrespectful towards me which I made a report about and there were several reports about you on fierce so if you could better shut the fuck right now and not reply to my post I'll get you denied no matter what.

AdamAm

that's dutch you retard ''fuck you en die toggled'' that means fuck you and that toggled google it retard and also show me the proof you are so regarded i never told you to kill yourself in a teamspeak call, you were disrespectful towards me which I made a report about and there were several reports about you on fierce so if you could better shut the fuck right now and not reply to my post I'll get you denied no matter what.

In facts, you are way more toxic. I messaged you with all peace and you started attacking me, not very kind. At the end of the conversation you told me 'fuck off or i'll give you a bad rep too'. I just don't see what you are trying to achieve, B0XIN is a really good staff member and genuinely deserves a chance.

slayer

Established member
In facts, you are way more toxic. I messaged you with all peace and you started attacking me, not very kind. At the end of the conversation you told me 'fuck off or i'll give you a bad rep too'. I just don't see what you are trying to achieve, B0XIN is a really good staff member and genuinely deserves a chance.
No, he did not change.

Conservable

bro why are you so trigered lol

Joey

-1 Death threats
Hey thanks for the feedback, like I stated this was over 7 months ago and I said it in faction because I knew he would take it as a joke but we recently have fallen out and now he has used it against me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.