Denied B0XIN [EU/UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

IGN (In-Game Name):
B0XIN

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?

Server: FiercePvP
Players: 80 - 550
Reason for Departure: Resigned
Personally, Fiercepvp was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I learned a lot from fierce and have made many new friends. I recently came to the conclusion to resign because I didn't really enjoy staffing at Fierce I got bored a lot of the time and felt FiercePvP wasn't the place for me finally the main reason I resigned was that I wanted to play fierce with my friends and I felt I want to play more than staff. I was Staff for around 3-4 months.

Server: Potion Land
Players: 80 - 200
Potion land was a very good server and a very good experience, but unfortunately, I resigned because I feel Practice servers aren't for me and I enjoy Hcf servers as I can interact and talk to people.

Server: RevilsNetwork. x2
Player count: 40-100
Revils was a good server, it full was full of many screen shares, this is where I mainly learned how to screenshare. The reason I left was that the player base wasn't English it was mainly Spanish and french. Revils I was staff for around 2-3 months.

Server: Certix.
Player count: 10-60
I left Certix because they had a very toxic owner which subboted and I didn't support him in any sort of way. I then noticed the server didn't have much potential and I could do a lot better.

Server: CavePvP
Players: 50-300
CavePvP was a server that had very inactive head staff and the player base had to wait around 3-4 days to get rolled-back for example, I learnt that CavePvP was never going to have an active head-staff team and I felt responsible so I decided to leave.

Server: Cold Network
Reason for Departure: Demoted
Player count: 50-500
I passed the SS test and then continued staffing a few moments later I got moved by a head staff saying that they have proof of me calling me a player a "Faggot" while staff on another server, refused to show me the proof.
(This situation was around 1 1/2 years ago)

OPCraft
Reasoning behind departure: Resigned
Player count: 100-400 players.
OPCraft was full of (closet)cheaters and the Anti-Cheat did nothing to them apart from setting loads of alerts, it never auto-banned and the owner didn't let us screen share, being staff on here was pretty pointless.

Smok
Reasoning behind departure: Demoted
Player count: 40-100 players.
This server really taught me a lot about screensharing, I have many guides of strings, mod sizes, macros etc. But I got demoted for being "unprofessional"
(This was the Cold Network situation)

PolarPvP
Reasoning behind departure: Resigned
Playercount: 0-40
I decided to leave due to a lack of income, we were close to not being able to afford running the server so there was no point for me to stay.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I know that a lot of people are always applying for a position on the SagePvP staff team, there’s a lot of competition but I believe in my qualities. It has always been a dream of mine to be a staff member on SagePvP, ever since I started playing all I wanted was to help the community out as much as I possibly could. I’m always very active in-game & on the forums trying to help out/give feedback to the players as much as I can, yet unfortunately, I can’t answer everything. It disappoints me to not be able to help a fellow Sage player on some occasions.

☣ Enjoyment ☣

I personally really enjoy staffing on Minecraft servers, it gives me such a good feeling to be able to help players out and make their experience on Sage better. One of my favorite things to do as a staff member is doing support rooms, I love having a one on one conversation with the player and I always try my best to help them out. I like having something to do, I see a lot of people in support rooms in Teamspeak and it honestly bothers me a little. I know it’s time to up my staffing game once again and apply for a bigger network. It gives me pleasure to staff on a larger network like Sage, there’s always something to do. Assisting other players makes me excited and it pleases me to make others happy. I know how responsible you must be as a staff member but I know that I can handle it.

☣ Betterment of SagePvP ☣

I find the people that play on SagePvP friendly and welcoming. I know that there's always going to be cheaters and toxicity around but I want to make sure that it's not going to happen very often. My main goal is to make the player base grow and having cheaters and toxic players on the server certainly does not help. Everyone's a little bit toxic deep down but if we all try not to show it, everyone will have a better experience on Sage. I want to make Sage feel like a safe haven to every player. I know that I always felt that way on Mineplex, I want to give the Sage players the same feeling that I had when I was playing Mineplex. I'm a very forthcoming person. I have a ton of experience & understanding of staffing on Minecraft servers, and I want to prove it to the players and staff members. I want to give back to the community, they’ve always been so friendly to me, it’s time for me to step up and help out the community. I genuinely like the Sage staff team, I've been talking to some of them lately and they're all so friendly. I've also been cheated on a lot of times in my 5 years of playing Minecraft, so I know how bad it feels to lose a match because of a cheater. I will never ignore a report/help request and I will look into them as soon as I'm available. I'm always willing to answer questions regarding me personally, the server, or any other topic. I enjoy communicating with people and that's a really good habit to have when you're a staff member. Becoming a staff member will only boost my knowledge of the network and its capabilities, this gives me the ability to answer way more questions and I’ll be able to help even more people. It doesn’t matter what rank I have, the only thing that matters is how many people I'm able to help and that's all. I think I'm a great applicant and fit for this position since I'll only bring joy & dedication to the staff team. I'm always there to talk to people and I'll try my utter best to help them no matter what.

☣ Boredom ☣

I’ve been very bored lately. Not necessarily because of the pandemic, rather because I’ve barely had anything to do for the past 6 months. I tried to cure it by staffing on sage but there just weren’t a lot of players online nor support rooms to do. I just need something to do, a purpose. Sage can give me this purpose and I will dedicate a lot of hours a day to the server.

☣ Dedication ☣

As I've stated above; I'm very interested in SagePvP. I've never really stopped playing Sage since I've started and I've always tried to stay as active and up to date as possible. Sage is one of my favorite servers, I've invited so many friends to Sage and I basically only got good memories from it. I've made quite some friends through the network itself that I still actively talk to & play with to this day. Sage is one of the only servers I play and becoming staff will most likely make it the only one.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm a very humble and genuine person. In my world, everyone is equal and that's a very good mindset for a staff member. I respect every player no matter what rank they have and I want to make sure that every player’s having a good time on Sage. I possess 3 monitors so I'll be able to keep an eye on Minecraft, Discord, and Teamspeak or the forums. I know how frustrating it is to have to wait in a support room for a long time but I want to lessen the waiting time in support rooms by a substantial amount. I know it's very hard to do and it takes a proper dedicated person to do it but I know that I'm ready for it. I've taken the time between my applications to gain some new experience and truly better myself as a person.

I'll list some of my most fundamental traits as a staff member:

╬ Maturity ╬

I grew up in a household where maturity is key. My parents always taught me to be a mature person and I believe that I've done a good job ever since I was 13 years old. Maturity is united with professionalism. You can't be one of the two, you're both or none. Maturity will only help you in the long run and it's such a beneficial trait to possess. I'm extremely grateful to my parents for teaching me to be mature at such a young age. I know that I might’ve acted a little immature in the past but as I stated above; I took this time to truly better myself as a person and a SagePvP player.

╬ Professionalism ╬

As I've mentioned in 'Maturity': Professionalism and maturity are united. You're both or none, being one is not possible. Being unprofessional is definitely not good as a staff member and it’s also not a good reflection on you as a person. You're not a respectable staff member if you’re unprofessional. Being professional is essential to being a staff member since you have to be able to handle so many different situations. Just like I said about maturity; professionalism will only help you in the long run.

╬ Respectful ╬

I was born being a respectful person. To this day, I still believe that everyone is equal and should receive the same amount of appreciation and respect. On a Minecraft server/network for example It doesn't matter what rank that player maybe, they should all be treated with the same amount of respect and judged the same. Being respectful is not only valuable as a staff member, but it's also so profitable in real life. I'm very fortunate to be born with this trait and I'll always keep believing that everyone is equal.

╬ Dedication ╬

I'm truly dedicated to Sage. As I've mentioned in 'Why would you like to become staff?' I really like the people playing on the server and it makes me feel at home. I feel like most of the Sage players are respectful human beings and I truly praise that. Being born as a dedicated person will not only help me as a staff member, but it also helps me a lot at school. I always try to finish my assignments as soon as I'm able to and I won't hesitate to stay up all night just to finish something I started with.

╬ Non-Bias ╬

I'm totally not biased. It doesn't matter if you're my best friend, my enemy, or even my family. Everyone earns to be treated the same and everyone shall face the same punishment if they break a certain rule. Being non-bias is crucial when staffing since it's not good to favor your mates over other people. People will eventually get to know the truth and they might just start disliking the server because of your mistake.

╬ Spotting Cheaters & Screensharing ╬

Coming from an ex-cheater's POV, I'm good at spotting nearly all cheats. I also have a close eye for closet cheaters, which I know not everyone has. I've also learned a lot about screensharing in the past few years and I know that I'm able to detect a lot of clients/cheats without facing any problems.

╬ Honesty ╬

Being honest is as important as a staff member as it is a person. I believe that being honest is such a great way to live life and you should confess to any wrong-doings in the past. Not everyone does or dares to do that and I think that's a shame. Of course, everyone has lied before and it's normal for a human being to lie. But it's my instinct, to tell the truth immediately and my parents grew me up teaching me that.

╬ Recording ╬

I am able to record high-quality videos and still get good fps in-game. This is good for confirming that you aren't a bad and dishonest staff member. It also provides the server with a little more publicity since I'm willing to make a staff series, which I know for a fact people enjoy watching. Every staff member should be able to record videos in at least 720p 30fps or so. I'm able to record and edit high-quality videos.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would personally rate myself a 9 out of 10 because I know them inside and out about HCF, I didn't rate myself a 10 out of 10 because I feel I could improve on my screen-sharing skills and become more independent.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

Additional Information?:

I sincerely want to thank you for reading my entire application.

I love playing HCF and kits with my friends. I've had a great time so far on Sage and I wish to be of better use and to be able to aid other players.

Regards and have a great rest of your day!
Joey - B0XIN

2,338 words 12,425 characters

Telegram: @IgnB0xin

Last edited:

Joey

Fair enough I have been toxic in the past and I admit it. It is HCF everyone is toxic towards each other and I guarantee everyone that has been staff on an HCF server and has been toxic in the past.

Thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:

Makonia

IGN (In-Game Name):

B0XIN​

15​

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU​

Do you have any previous staff experience?​

Server: FiercePvP​

Players: 80 - 550​

Reason for Departure: Resigned​

Personally, Fiercepvp was one of the best experiences I have ever had. I learned a lot from fierce and have made many new friends. I recently came to the conclusion to resign because I didn't really enjoy staffing at Fierce I got bored a lot of the time and felt FiercePvP wasn't the place for me finally the main reason I resigned was that I wanted to play fierce with my friends and I felt I want to play more than staff. I was Staff for around 3-4 months.​

Server: Potion Land​

Players: 80 - 200​

Potion land was a very good server and a very good experience, but unfortunately, I resigned because I feel Practice servers aren't for me and I enjoy Hcf servers as I can interact and talk to people.​

Server: RevilsNetwork. x2​

Player count: 40-100​

Revils was a good server, it full was full of many screen shares, this is where I mainly learned how to screenshare. The reason I left was that the player base wasn't English it was mainly Spanish and french. Revils I was staff for around 2-3 months.​

Server: Certix.​

Player count: 10-60​

I left Certix because they had a very toxic owner which subboted and I didn't support him in any sort of way. I then noticed the server didn't have much potential and I could do a lot better.​

Server: CavePvP​

Players: 50-300​

CavePvP was a server that had very inactive head staff and the player base had to wait around 3-4 days to get rolled-back for example, I learnt that CavePvP was never going to have an active head-staff team and I felt responsible so I decided to leave.​

Server: Cold Network​

Reason for Departure: Demoted​

Player count: 50-500​

I passed the SS test and then continued staffing a few moments later I got moved by a head staff saying that they have proof of me calling me a player a "Faggot" while staff on another server, refused to show me the proof.​

(This situation was around 1 1/2 years ago)​

OPCraft​

Reasoning behind departure: Resigned​

Player count: 100-400 players.​

OPCraft was full of (closet)cheaters and the Anti-Cheat did nothing to them apart from setting loads of alerts, it never auto-banned and the owner didn't let us screen share, being staff on here was pretty pointless.​

Smok​

Reasoning behind departure: Demoted​

Player count: 40-100 players.​

This server really taught me a lot about screensharing, I have many guides of strings, mod sizes, macros etc. But I got demoted for being "unprofessional"​

(This was the Cold Network situation)​

PolarPvP​

Reasoning behind departure: Resigned​

Playercount: 0-40​

I decided to leave due to a lack of income, we were close to not being able to afford running the server so there was no point for me to stay.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I know that a lot of people are always applying for a position on the SagePvP staff team, there’s a lot of competition but I believe in my qualities. It has always been a dream of mine to be a staff member on SagePvP, ever since I started playing all I wanted was to help the community out as much as I possibly could. I’m always very active in-game & on the forums trying to help out/give feedback to the players as much as I can, yet unfortunately, I can’t answer everything. It disappoints me to not be able to help a fellow Sage player on some occasions.​

☣ Enjoyment ☣​

I personally really enjoy staffing on Minecraft servers, it gives me such a good feeling to be able to help players out and make their experience on Sage better. One of my favorite things to do as a staff member is doing support rooms, I love having a one on one conversation with the player and I always try my best to help them out. I like having something to do, I see a lot of people in support rooms in Teamspeak and it honestly bothers me a little. I know it’s time to up my staffing game once again and apply for a bigger network. It gives me pleasure to staff on a larger network like Sage, there’s always something to do. Assisting other players makes me excited and it pleases me to make others happy. I know how responsible you must be as a staff member but I know that I can handle it.​

☣ Betterment of SagePvP ☣​

I find the people that play on SagePvP friendly and welcoming. I know that there's always going to be cheaters and toxicity around but I want to make sure that it's not going to happen very often. My main goal is to make the player base grow and having cheaters and toxic players on the server certainly does not help. Everyone's a little bit toxic deep down but if we all try not to show it, everyone will have a better experience on Sage. I want to make Sage feel like a safe haven to every player. I know that I always felt that way on Mineplex, I want to give the Sage players the same feeling that I had when I was playing Mineplex. I'm a very forthcoming person. I have a ton of experience & understanding of staffing on Minecraft servers, and I want to prove it to the players and staff members. I want to give back to the community, they’ve always been so friendly to me, it’s time for me to step up and help out the community. I genuinely like the Sage staff team, I've been talking to some of them lately and they're all so friendly. I've also been cheated on a lot of times in my 5 years of playing Minecraft, so I know how bad it feels to lose a match because of a cheater. I will never ignore a report/help request and I will look into them as soon as I'm available. I'm always willing to answer questions regarding me personally, the server, or any other topic. I enjoy communicating with people and that's a really good habit to have when you're a staff member. Becoming a staff member will only boost my knowledge of the network and its capabilities, this gives me the ability to answer way more questions and I’ll be able to help even more people. It doesn’t matter what rank I have, the only thing that matters is how many people I'm able to help and that's all. I think I'm a great applicant and fit for this position since I'll only bring joy & dedication to the staff team. I'm always there to talk to people and I'll try my utter best to help them no matter what.​

☣ Boredom ☣​

I’ve been very bored lately. Not necessarily because of the pandemic, rather because I’ve barely had anything to do for the past 6 months. I tried to cure it by staffing on sage but there just weren’t a lot of players online nor support rooms to do. I just need something to do, a purpose. Sage can give me this purpose and I will dedicate a lot of hours a day to the server.​

☣ Dedication ☣​

As I've stated above; I'm very interested in SagePvP. I've never really stopped playing Sage since I've started and I've always tried to stay as active and up to date as possible. Sage is one of my favorite servers, I've invited so many friends to Sage and I basically only got good memories from it. I've made quite some friends through the network itself that I still actively talk to & play with to this day. Sage is one of the only servers I play and becoming staff will most likely make it the only one.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I'm a very humble and genuine person. In my world, everyone is equal and that's a very good mindset for a staff member. I respect every player no matter what rank they have and I want to make sure that every player’s having a good time on Sage. I possess 3 monitors so I'll be able to keep an eye on Minecraft, Discord, and Teamspeak or the forums. I know how frustrating it is to have to wait in a support room for a long time but I want to lessen the waiting time in support rooms by a substantial amount. I know it's very hard to do and it takes a proper dedicated person to do it but I know that I'm ready for it. I've taken the time between my applications to gain some new experience and truly better myself as a person.​

I'll list some of my most fundamental traits as a staff member:​

╬ Maturity ╬​

I grew up in a household where maturity is key. My parents always taught me to be a mature person and I believe that I've done a good job ever since I was 13 years old. Maturity is united with professionalism. You can't be one of the two, you're both or none. Maturity will only help you in the long run and it's such a beneficial trait to possess. I'm extremely grateful to my parents for teaching me to be mature at such a young age. I know that I might’ve acted a little immature in the past but as I stated above; I took this time to truly better myself as a person and a SagePvP player.​

╬ Professionalism ╬​

As I've mentioned in 'Maturity': Professionalism and maturity are united. You're both or none, being one is not possible. Being unprofessional is definitely not good as a staff member and it’s also not a good reflection on you as a person. You're not a respectable staff member if you’re unprofessional. Being professional is essential to being a staff member since you have to be able to handle so many different situations. Just like I said about maturity; professionalism will only help you in the long run.​

╬ Respectful ╬​

I was born being a respectful person. To this day, I still believe that everyone is equal and should receive the same amount of appreciation and respect. On a Minecraft server/network for example It doesn't matter what rank that player maybe, they should all be treated with the same amount of respect and judged the same. Being respectful is not only valuable as a staff member, but it's also so profitable in real life. I'm very fortunate to be born with this trait and I'll always keep believing that everyone is equal.​

╬ Dedication ╬​

I'm truly dedicated to Sage. As I've mentioned in 'Why would you like to become staff?' I really like the people playing on the server and it makes me feel at home. I feel like most of the Sage players are respectful human beings and I truly praise that. Being born as a dedicated person will not only help me as a staff member, but it also helps me a lot at school. I always try to finish my assignments as soon as I'm able to and I won't hesitate to stay up all night just to finish something I started with.​

╬ Non-Bias ╬​

I'm totally not biased. It doesn't matter if you're my best friend, my enemy, or even my family. Everyone earns to be treated the same and everyone shall face the same punishment if they break a certain rule. Being non-bias is crucial when staffing since it's not good to favor your mates over other people. People will eventually get to know the truth and they might just start disliking the server because of your mistake.​

╬ Spotting Cheaters & Screensharing ╬​

Coming from an ex-cheater's POV, I'm good at spotting nearly all cheats. I also have a close eye for closet cheaters, which I know not everyone has. I've also learned a lot about screensharing in the past few years and I know that I'm able to detect a lot of clients/cheats without facing any problems.​

╬ Honesty ╬​

Being honest is as important as a staff member as it is a person. I believe that being honest is such a great way to live life and you should confess to any wrong-doings in the past. Not everyone does or dares to do that and I think that's a shame. Of course, everyone has lied before and it's normal for a human being to lie. But it's my instinct, to tell the truth immediately and my parents grew me up teaching me that.​

╬ Recording ╬​

I am able to record high-quality videos and still get good fps in-game. This is good for confirming that you aren't a bad and dishonest staff member. It also provides the server with a little more publicity since I'm willing to make a staff series, which I know for a fact people enjoy watching. Every staff member should be able to record videos in at least 720p 30fps or so. I'm able to record and edit high-quality videos.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would personally rate myself a 9 out of 10 because I know them inside and out about HCF, I didn't rate myself a 10 out of 10 because I feel I could improve on my screen-sharing skills and become more independent.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No.​

Additional Information?:

I sincerely want to thank you for reading my entire application.​

I love playing HCF and kits with my friends. I've had a great time so far on Sage and I wish to be of better use and to be able to aid other players.​

Regards and have a great rest of your day!​

Joey - B0XIN​

2,338 words 12,425 characters

Telegram: @IgnB0xin
+1

[+] Vouch For Fierce

Nunderscore2

Large vouch for fierce. Worked with him for quite some time. Very professional in support rooms and has a good understanding of the game. +1

Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.