Denied Austinwg47's Re-Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinwg46

Established member
[-1]

Good application.

However, I think that once you do something like this, it takes a LOT to recover.

Because the staff team likely won't risk it.

If you want staff, you truly will have to prove it.

This is my 5th time re-applying

I’ve talked to botings like 3 times.

I truly don’t know how to prove that I have changed

SENSATIE

-1 TPed me around the map to get killed.. (he got me banned for that aswell saying he abused for me) + He isnt trustable he is leaking shit when he is mad/demoted so if he is getting staff dont tell him that much ;) and he is swearing in dutch the whole time like things as kanker what menas cancer

Brock

Veteran Member

Toxic
Demoted for serious reasons
After demoted was salty and leaked staff guides and was insanely toxic

Regards -
Arede

Austinwg46

Established member
-1 TPed me around the map to get killed.. (he got me banned for that aswell saying he abused for me) + He isnt trustable he is leaking shit when he is mad/demoted so if he is getting staff dont tell him that much ;) and he is swearing in dutch the whole time like things as kanker what menas cancer

Mhm, never banned you. Mhm, never TP’d you around, mhm kanker is more likely ‘fucking’ in our language then actually the disease cancer, you as a dutch person should know this. (PS, I didn’t swear with this in a long time)

Last edited:

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.