Denied Austinwg47 (Pearlsz) Staff Application [EU]

Plus8

ETB'd Sage
Been demoted twice, that proves that he isn't a good fit on the team.
Lack of detail
Regards
ImFye/Plus8

Good Luck :)(n)

Plus8

-1 Again
Very toxic towards the people giving him criticism

Is not taking this seriously and making jokes.

Austinwg46

Established member
ETB'd Sage
Been demoted twice, that proves that he isn't a good fit on the team.
Lack of detail
Regards
ImFye/Plus8

Good Luck :)(n)

Hi, thanks for your feedback. First time I was lacking experience. Yes I ETB'd the server. But I have tried everything to fix this. Could you tell me where I am lacking detail?

-1 Again
Very toxic towards the people giving him criticism

Is not taking this seriously and making jokes.

Oh no, I am just trying to let them see what happend / how it happend. Or maybe Ill tell them the truth instead. Not ment in a toxic way at all.
I am taking this very serious.

Thank you for your feedback(s)

- Austin

refusual

Toxic // ETBed

"I know I ETBed but that was my past" you think anybody can get away with that? If I were to ETB faithful when I was Mod and then said "oops, my bad" you think that's okay?

Austinwg46

Established member
Toxic // ETBed

"I know I ETBed but that was my past" you think anybody can get away with that? If I were to ETB faithful when I was Mod and then said "oops, my bad" you think that's okay?

There are been reasons for it. And I cannot explain them to you right now. Because noone will understand. I am just trying to help out again.

Kinomu

IGN :

Pearlsz NameMC

15 (11/08/2003)​

TimeZone :

GMT + 1 [EU]​

The Netherlands​

Do you own a good quality microphone :

Yes. I use a Trust GXT​

Do you have Discord, Telegram and TS :

Yes and I'm capable of using all three of them.​

Do you have any previous experience(s) in Staffing.

Yes I've staffed on multiple servers ;​

SagePvP : Helper

I've been Helper twice on SagePvP. Also I've been demoted twice. I've learned alot in my time as a Staff on Sage. And it's also the most fun server to Staff on. It's the main reason I am reapplying for the 3th time here now! Also I really like the community on SagePvP. SagePvP gave me the oppurtunity to start off my HCF Staffing experience. I've learned for example to handle toxicity, or what to do when I can't resolve a problem.

HavocMC : Apprentice

I started playing HavocMC in 2016. I really enjoyed the server. I've staffed once before when I became a Staff on here. I became an Apprentice. Which is basically a Helper. You could ban cheaters, there were alot of them back in 2016. AntiCheat was not in its prime if you know what I mean. You could do alot as an Apprentice. Commands as Tempban Tempmute and other basic stuff a Staff could do. There was no voice interact with players. I used to ban them whenever they broke a rule and a Higher-up would take the rest on him such as ban appeals. Eventually I stopped playing for awhile I loved playing the server OPCraft. And I think that was the reason for my demote.​

RandomCraft : Admin

I started off as a Helper. This was my very first job as a Staff. Helper was basically helping people out. Nothing like banning people. You could mute and that was it. It was fun to do tho. I was helper for like 3-4 months. After that I got promoted to Moderator. This was a huge step. You could do 100 times more then what a Helper could. I remember I was one of the OG staff members. I was Moderator for honestly 1-2 weeks. After that I got promoted to Admin. Here is the main start of every 'skill' I am capable of.

FadeCloud : Helper

I do not know if this can be called as experience. I've staffed here for 2 weeks? I resigned after school and the community got on my 'nerves'. Although this server really got me to handle toxicity, if you get me.

OPCraft : Moderator

This server + Randomcraft really got me the staffing skills. I used to have someone helping me throughout staffing. And eventually I could staff all on my own. I got to know teamwork here. And I got more dedicated to staff than ever. Also my maturity, grammar, responsibility and patience. It was a great experience staffing on here.

Why do you want to become Staff on SagePvP ?

I have alot of reasons why I want to become Staff on Sage. I feel like I really enjoy Staffing. And that I am very helpful. Aswell as I am really experienced. I always feel like I wanna help people out whenever I can. SagePvP is also one of the most fun to Staff on. As most of you know I really enjoy SagePvP. It's a reason why I wanna improve the server. And I feel like I can. Also I really love the community of SagePvP. Also a big reason for me to apply for Staff. So the main reason for me to apply for Staff is because I wanna improve, help and make the server more enjoyable for everyone. I really love the community, its also a reason for me to help it out anywhere possible. I really do hope I can get this role and I would admire it and I would never let it go anymore. I love SagePvP. In any way possible.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff :

Also for this there are many reasons in my opinion. Here's a list of why I believe you should accept me as a Staff ;​

Helpful :

I feel like I am always helpful towards a player. I would always try my best to be helpful in any way possible. And in my whole Staffing career I was always succesful in doing so.​

Teamwork :

This is my favorite skill I am capable of using. I love to work together and resolve the problem. I would never deny someone's help and I would always be happy that someone comes around to check if everything is fine.​

Active :

I really enjoy the server. And I am most likely on for 7 hours a day. Also I have summerbreak at this moment. So I can be more often online then anytime.​

Mature :

I am always mature in any way possible. I would never act childish towards a player. This falls together with the other two qualities I've listed (Teamwork + Helpful). I would always try and resolve the problem on a mature way.​

Dedicated :

I am dedicated to work for Sage. And I would love to.​

Friendly :

I would never, never be unfriendly towards a player. Everyone deserves to do their story. I believe that I am non-bias. Which hopefully makes me a friendly person as well.​

Trustworthy :

I do believe most of you can't relate me to trustworthy. I had many problems in time of doing horrible things to the server. And I've always tried to repair it. I am another person. And I do believe I am trustworthy.​

Can any staff member vouch for you :

Hopefully Twqntys. I do believe we are like okay and that he knows I am a good guy.​

Additional info :

Proof of many previous staff experiences got lost. Because it was along time ago. I do have proof of me Staffing on RandomCraft

Thank you alot for taking your time to read my application

-Austin

+1

- Mature
- Good application overall