Denied Arede's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinwg46

Established member
It’s just not cool, that you are trying to put names there (At the vouch question) hoping noone will pay attention to it but still gives you a more professional look. I think staff wont be the best role for you. You are toxic, immature, and not professional

Goodluck!

Brock

Veteran Member
It’s just not cool, that you are trying to put names there (At the vouch question) hoping noone will pay attention to it but still gives you a more professional look. I think staff wont be the best role for you. You are toxic, immature, and not professional

Goodluck!
Thank you for the response. It was a complete misunderstanding of the question. It was not for a more professional look either, it was the people that I thought would vouch that I was previously staff. I misunderstood. I disagree with your last statements, but thank you. Have a great day!

Brock

Veteran Member
I have added more detail, removed a bit, and completely reworked spacing and coloring. If you have given a rating, please re-evaluate. Thank you for your words and time.

Regards -

Arede

Last edited:

Brock

Veteran Member
Quick update again. I have reached maximum words on this document. I am not able to add anything else. Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or compliments you have. Thank you!

Regards -
Arede

Brock

Veteran Member
I have added scenarios and removed my Update Log. The Update log will be posted daily in the comments. Please feel free to leave any evaluation you have for me. Thank you!

Kind Regards -
Arede

Austinwg46

Established member
Thank you for the response. It was a complete misunderstanding of the question. It was not for a more professional look either, it was the people that I thought would vouch that I was previously staff. I misunderstood. I disagree with your last statements, but thank you. Have a great day!

Ah! Alright. Anyways thanks for explaining. Now that I have taken a look at your application again, I can’t say more than that it’s a good application, I’ve talked with you a couple of times and haven’t seen you toxic. I can tell that you are changing. +1

Goodluck!!

Austin

Last edited:

Brock

Veteran Member
Ah! Alright. Anyways thanks for explaining. Now that I have taken a look at your application again, I can’t say more than that it’s a good application, I’ve talked with you a couple of times and haven’t seen you toxic. I can you that you are changing. +1

Goodluck!!

Austin
Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

Regards -
Arede

Vqnilla

+1, very great person and has a wonderful personality, considering I have been good friends and I have been staff with him on some servers with him

Brock

Veteran Member
+1, very great person and has a wonderful personality, considering I have been good friends and I have been staff with him on some servers with him
thank you for your response. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards -
Arede

Brock

Veteran Member
@Austinwg46 It’s not to get front page. It’s to actually get feedback. There is a very very slight chance that a staff application will be accepted if it isn’t accepted within the first few days. That’s because the Senior Admins read it, and don’t think that you are the best application. It’s purely to get feedback to improve my application. But thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.