03/15/2004

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Timezone :
NA EST

United States of America

Do you own a quality microphone? :
Yes, I do, I own a blue yeti and a blue snowball.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak? :
Yes, I have all of the above.
You may contact at the following:
Discord - Arede#1747
Telegram - @Arede1

Teamspeak - Arede

Do you have any previous Staff Experience? :
I would consider myself proud to say the following:

Trial-Mod | ViperMC (Exodus) ◆

ViperMC is a very popular Factions, HCF, KitMap, and Practice server. It was really cool to see the Viper Exodus realm from a staff perspective because it was such a new thing to Viper. As a trial-mod here, I mainly went over the staff guides alot and studied for my ss test at the beginning. When the server actually released, I was very active and always helping community members out when possible. Unfortunately, my time as a Viper staff member came to an end because I was demoted sadly. :(

Moderator | TrexicHQ

Trexic is my most recent staff experience. When my time at Trexic came to an end just a few days ago, I was very very sad. Although the server has not released its full HCF version yet, I was a very big part of the community and always will be friends with the other staff members there. I was constantly active in their discord and was always pulling people in from support rooms when they needed assistance.

Moderator | SagePvP (ss verified) [Twice]

My first ever time at Sage was a very special one. I was accepted on February 8, 2019. This day was the best day of my Minecraft career because it was the first-ever BIG server I was staff on. This experience was amazing, getting to work with Amarese, Botings, and Sonnix, some of the best staff members out there. Being a moderator I was a little bit more needed by the Helpers, always setting dtr, changing dtr, or unbanning someone. While at SagePvP both times, I learned many values such as patience, care, hard-work, and equality. These are all values that have stuck with me ever since.

Moderator | Skytropia (SS verified) ◆

Skytropia was a popular SkyBlock server that averaged around 100 players. Here, I was a very active moderator with very many pages on punishments. I always got along with the other staff, and community members. The largest thing I remember from this experience was that to always be professional no matter what. There was one instance where I had said one thing that a community member didn't like, and there was a whole big ordeal out of it. I learned to really think about what I was about to say to see if it is professional or not.

Admin | CobraHCF

Being an Administrator at CobraHCF was very stressful. I was constantly online moving people for support, I dealt with alot of forums things such as appeals or bugs/suggestions. I was actually put in charge of training all of our new staff which was fun. Here, I took away patience. Where patience came to play was with training the new staff members. When they did not know what to due, and they had to learn from me, it took them a while to get used to. It also took me alot of patience as well.

Admin / Manager | PotatoCraft (SS verified) ◆

This was one of my friend's servers that was very fun. It was not very popular but was super fun to be in charge of. There is not much else to say.

Owner | FalconPvP

FalconPvP was one of my recently owned servers. It was a very popular discord, but unfortunatly the other owners and managers left, and I was very busy IRL. I had decided to shut it down. This was very fun getting to set up all of the databases, TeamSpeak, discord, and forums. It was a very tedious job but in the long run, I found it very enjoying.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become staff to help give back to the Sage PvP community. I have seen this server grow a lot and have wanted to give back. I always see people complaining of hackers and such, and with my activity and experience, I can do something about that. I would love to be staff to help me the environment fair and enjoyable for everyone. I would do this by bringing my activity and experience. The reason for having a fair and enjoyable environment is my goal, is because nobody should hack, or be unfair because other people cannot. This is very important to me because I have been hacked on or had something unfair done to me and I did not like it. So as staff, we should show empathy and do something about. “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you” is my favorite quote. The reason for this is because you would want people to treat you well, so you should do the same for others. This is very important to me and would like to bring it to Sage.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

You should choose me as a Staff member, not only for the following reasons but for more. I will always be dedicated, on time, and ready. I am a very hard-working, ambitious, young man. I am mature, respectful, and always honest. With the previously said, comes a lot more responsibility and trust from others. I always take every task assigned to me very seriously, and never quit without succeeding. I feel as though I am a better candidate than the others because of the following. The following are very important in a staff member because they need to have these values in order to be trusted, given responsibility, or even have a relationship with. As a Staff Member, I promise to give my 100% effort towards everything. To give 100% listening and attentive ear to everything.

After thinking hard of where I should apply for staff, I decided to reapply to sage for many reasons. First of which being I feel as though I can offer a lot more than other applicants can. I can offer my activity not only in the normal EST evening but during the EU and AU hours which is always helpful. Secondly, I am always on time, respectful, and honest. If I make any mistake, I instantly own up to it and report it to the appropriate person. That is always important because not telling someone always causes a greater issue. And thirdly, I always am very ambitious. I love to try new things, explore new things, and always stick to the same task at hand. I believe that being adventurous is important in an applicant because the community gets tired and or bored of a staff member that always does the same thing. I like to branch out and try new things. With sticking to the same task comes focus and hard work. I do believe that I am always very focused, and am ALWAYS working as hard as I possibly can. I currently take all Honors / AP classes and make very good grades because of my hard work. This is important in a staff member because you cannot be lazy. You always have to be focused on chat and watching players. Also, you need to be constantly moving people in team-speak and showing them respect. I believe that I show all of the previously said traits better than any of the other applicants.

The reason why I want to return to Sage is that I feel as if Sage is my staff team family. All in all, I was previously with sage for about 6 months, and it was the best 6 months of my Minecraft career. While at sage, I was a Moderator and ss verified in training. I was mainly in TeamSpeak moving players, and always helping out with support tickets in discord. This was very very fun because I like to give back to my community. Being with sage for so long taught me the following:

EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE:

I believe as if my experience stands out from others as I have much of at and some of the servers being quite popular. During my experience, I have learned many tips and tricks that I think would be very valuable for the SagePvP community. My knowledge of overall Minecraft and HCF also stands out about me because I have been playing Minecraft for about 6 years and HCF for almost 4 years. This is very important for a staff member to have knowledge because they cannot false ban or falsely accuse someone, and if they do they probably didn't know better. HCF knowledge is especially important for the same reasons.

RESPECTFULNESS:

I feel as if I am very much more respectful than others. I have never been in trouble at my school because I am respectful, and I am very respectful of my elders and my superiors. This is very important for not only a staff member but for a staff team. As a staff member, I would be as respectful as I can be towards my superiors and elders, just like in real life. Respect is very important to me because it is important for my family. My stepdad was in the military so he learned major respect there. Then he brought it to my family. This is also good when staff for helping out others, you need to be kind and show sympathy for them.

HARD-WORKING:

I am very hard working. I had my first job at 13 where I got paid minimum wage. Then because of my hard work, this past fall I got promoted and now I earn 11 dollars/hour. Hard-Working is a very important characteristic not only for a staff member but for a staff team. This is because all of the members need to be on task and efficient. This will help the staff team be a lot more smooth and get a job done more efficiently and in a better way.

FAIR:

I am very fair. I'm my previous experiences, I have made my goal to make the server as fair as possible. This is by banning unfair advantages (hackers) and make it an overall better experience. I also am not biased towards anyone. If one of my friends comes into TeamSpeak asking me to unban him, I pledge on my honor that I will treat him the same as all others. If you show a little empathy and you would want the same done to you. This is very important to me and what I do as staff because I try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

These traits are always the most important in a good staff member because they show that you care, that you are willing to help, and that you are there to help.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Kwoean, Yikas, and WuMarik

Additional Information:

Hello, my name is Brock, I am 15 ( almost 16 ) years old. I am in high school. I have 3 dogs and 2 brothers. I have been playing Minecraft for 6 years. I enjoy Minecraft because of being creative, helping out others, and learning new things. A few things I’ve learned are how to work with teammates and fellow players/staff members very well. I have also learned various different techniques on how to do things and different approaches. I know how to code in Java, python, and c++, and also would be open-minded to learn anything else.

Scenarios

SCENARIO 1 :
How would you go about a staff member abusing? :
In this scenario, I would warn the staff member to stop abusing first. If I caught them red-handed abusing, I would temporarily ban them so that they cannot do any further abuse, and then report to a higher staff with evidence.

The reason that this is important for a staff member to be able to deal with is that it is something that you may come across, and can cause serious problems or damage to the server if it gets taken to high severity. I know that I personally have come across this situation, and that is where I learned the above reaction from.

SCENARIO 2 :
What would you do if you caught you own friend cheating? :
If I caught my friend cheating I would ban them for unfair advantages. This is sometimes a common mistake among staff members is that they do not punish their friends because they don't want to be defriended. Personally, one of my values that I truly do believe in is equality. Equality is a great value to believe in because it can eliminate larger problems, and everybody is a human, nobody should be treated differently. I have come across many experiences with problems in inequality and I have felt very poorly, including some instances on Minecraft.

MY SCHEDULE: (EST)
Monday : 5pm-11m
Tuesday : 5pm-11pm
Wednesday : 5pm-11pm
Thursday : 5pm-11pm
Friday : 5pm-2AM
Saturday : 10 AM - 1 AM
Sunday : 10 AM - 2pm

In conclusion, I hope you consider me for a staff position on SagePvP. Any comments are appreciated.

Thank you,

Regards -

Arede

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member

Here's why,

A: You have been extremely toxic towards users on the server, from what I've seen on Kits.
B: This application is copied. Botings has seen the proof.

Goodluck!

Brock

Veteran Member
Thank you for your response @Sauds .

I do want to tell you that this is a modified version of my own work that has been reused. This is all my work.
If there is a problem with using my own work then I will take it out and rewrite it. Only the last paragraphs are re-used. The rest of it I have just completed.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Thank you for your response @Sauds .

I do want to tell you that this is a modified version of my application that I use for every server. This is all my work.

Using an old application cannot be seen as a unique nor dedicated application, therefore I don't feel as if you'd be a good candidate for staff based off of your dedication to writing this application.

Regards,
Sauds

Brock

Veteran Member
@Sauds Thank you for another response. It was not an application. It was my original resume for manager on NovaPvP and I used the paragraphs from there. If it is not working out, I will remove them. The rest of it is fully authentic, and I just finished writing it.

Please feel free to leave more comments.

EloUp

Established member
@Sauds Thank you for another response. It was not an application. It was my original resume for manager on NovaPvP and I used the paragraphs from there. If it is not working out, I will remove them. The rest of it is fully authentic, and I just finished writing it.

Please feel free to leave more comments.
[-1]
If was Sauds is saying is true, then this is not worthy of staff.
You should never copy / paste previous applications, yours, or anyone else's application. This should be common sense.

EloUp

Established member
[Neutral]
I don't know what was copied and what wasn't, but if all is cleared, it's fine.
Add more detail as to why you should become staff overall. (Not in the subcategories)
The staff vouches seems a little bit sketchy
Yes. Amarese, Trixkz, Botings, Sonnix, Arcticcc, WuMarik, Yikas, Kwoean, IBeThieving.

Brock

Veteran Member
[Neutral]

I don't know what was copied and what wasn't, but if all is cleared, it's fine.

Add more detail as to why you should become staff overall. (Not in the subcategories)

The staff vouches seems a little bit sketchy

All that was reused has been removed. The staff vouches are ones that I've worked with previously, but I have removed Arcitccc, and Botings. The rest I know pretty well. Thank you for your time.

EloUp

Established member
All that was reused has been removed. The staff vouches are ones that I've worked with previously, but I have removed Arcitccc, and Botings. The rest I know pretty well. Thank you for your time.
Just because you know them, doesn't mean they vouche for you. They vouche if they think you should be on the team.​

Austinwg46

Established member
Thank you all for your comments. PowerTrans I have not spoken to them, those are people that I think will.

That's not the question on the application. They ask who can vouch for you.

They devouch so in that case remove the player names.

- Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.