Denied ApexIsShort Staff Application

Adeine

Established member
Hello @IkMyName

I have a couple of reasons why I am going to give you a -1

And believe me if I say that I hope everyone else -1 because you would be an absolute no fit to the Staff team by the way you behave whenever you get upset, or get punished for actions you made

- Toxic
- Gets vouches of names that are no longer a Staff makes me doubt if you actually care about how this server is working + the staff team
- You are in a fight / argue with 50-75 % of the staff team

I have a couple of recent photo's (yesterday as of when I post this)

Apex / IkMyName calling Staff doggshit after being punished

Apex / IkMyName is calling Staff idiotic

Apex/IkMyName harassing me and being toxic

Toxicity

He doesn't even play sage!

Twqntys does *NOT* vouch for Apex

Toxic

Toxicity

Toxicity

We were having a conversation about me providing proof of him being toxic. This is what happend at the end of the conversation

Please don't give him staff

He spammed this in Greece

I have a couple of more toxic screenshots make sure to DM me on Telegram ( @Austinwg ) to see those. The main thing I'm worried about, is the way you act when you are getting a disadvantage in a way as getting punished. Calling the hole staff team idiotic and having 2 Ex-staff members vouch for you, which I doubt aswell, I talk to Twqntys often, and I have never heard him talking about you or your plans of getting staff. I will make sure to ask him and Wuhy if they vouched for you at that very moment of you posting your reply.

Regards Austin
https://prnt.sc/p26756
https://prnt.sc/p266th
What are these screenshots @Austinwg46?

Adeine

Established member
Those are from 5 months ago. Also, everyone can know that. It was 5 months and I was being a complete idiot. You are so childish for trying to get me down while that’s 5-6 months ago. I’ve changed in the time.
It's still a crime buddy...

Adeine

Established member
What ? Me writing a meme ban appeal, and leaking a Guide that cant even be opened. Wow big crime. That Staff guide was nothing but a google doc that was empty.

Also everyone knows that.
Well you're toxic in the "meme ban appeal" and you LEAKED your server's staff guide

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
[Updated response due to recent comments]

You show no professionalism in this situation. Instead of trying to make it better, you continue to argue.
This clearly shows you can not take criticism well.
You go out of your way to "justify" what you did when the point stands. You're toxic.

Adeine

Established member
[-1]

[Updated response due to recent comments]

You show no professionalism in this situation. Instead of trying to make it better, you continue to argue.

This clearly shows you can not take criticism well.

You go out of your way to "justify" what you did when the point stands. You're toxic.
As I said . It's your choice what to do. I wont tell you to +1 or to -1

SENSATIE

+1

I know IkMyName he is a very helpfull players, he likes to help people a lot he took a lot off time on making the application

I know he is sometimes toxic but still, if you’re staff u wont do these things you know

good luck @IkMyName ❤️

Adeine

Established member
+1

I know IkMyName he is a very helpfull players, he likes to help people a lot he took a lot off time on making the application

I know he is sometimes toxic but still, if you’re staff u wont do these things you know

good luck @IkMyName ❤️
Thank you so much , I really appreciate your comment !

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @IkMyName, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.