62.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_38.png
    Screenshot_38.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[Neutral]
Please provide proof of your past staff experiences.

Decent detail.
I will consider a +1 after proof is given.
Best of luck,
EloUp.

Adeine

Established member
[Neutral]

Please provide proof of your past staff experiences.

Decent detail.

I will consider a +1 after proof is given.

Best of luck,

EloUp.
Thanks for your feedback! And that's all the proof I got

Austinwg46

Established member
Hello @IkMyName

I have a couple of reasons why I am going to give you a -1

And believe me if I say that I hope everyone else -1 because you would be an absolute no fit to the Staff team by the way you behave whenever you get upset, or get punished for actions you made

- Toxic
- Gets vouches of names that are no longer a Staff makes me doubt if you actually care about how this server is working + the staff team
- You are in a fight / argue with 50-75 % of the staff team

I have a couple of recent photo's (yesterday as of when I post this)

Apex / IkMyName calling Staff doggshit after being punished

Apex / IkMyName is calling Staff idiotic

Apex/IkMyName harassing me and being toxic

Toxicity

He doesn't even play sage!

Twqntys does *NOT* vouch for Apex

Toxic

Toxicity

Toxicity

We were having a conversation about me providing proof of him being toxic. This is what happend at the end of the conversation

Please don't give him staff

He spammed this in Greece

I have a couple of more toxic screenshots make sure to DM me on Telegram ( @Austinwg ) to see those. The main thing I'm worried about, is the way you act when you are getting a disadvantage in a way as getting punished. Calling the hole staff team idiotic and having 2 Ex-staff members vouch for you, which I doubt aswell, I talk to Twqntys often, and I have never heard him talking about you or your plans of getting staff. I will make sure to ask him and Wuhy if they vouched for you at that very moment of you posting your reply.

Regards Austin

Last edited:

Adeine

Established member
Hello @IkMyName

I have a couple of reasons why I am going to give you a -1

And believe me if I say that I hope everyone else -1 because you would be an absolute no fit to the Staff team by the way you behave whenever you get upset, or get punished for actions you made

- Toxic
- Gets vouches of names that are no longer a Staff makes me doubt if you actually care about how this server is working + the staff team
- You are in a fight / argue with 50-75 % of the staff team

I have a couple of recent photo's (yesterday as of when I post this)

Apex / IkMyName calling Staff doggshit after being punished

Apex / IkMyName is calling Staff idiotic

I have a couple of more toxic screenshots make sure to DM me on Telegram ( @Austinwg ) to see those. The main thing I'm worried about, is the way you act when you are getting a disadvantage in a way as getting punished. Calling the hole staff team idiotic and having 2 Ex-staff members vouch for you, which I doubt aswell, I talk to Twqntys often, and I have never heard him talking about you or your plans of getting staff. I will make sure to ask him and Wuhy if they vouched for you at that very moment of you posting your reply.

Regards Austin
1 I called IDIOTS the staff member who abused 2 I never called them dogshit 3 idc about your opinion

Austinwg46

Established member
1 I called IDIOTS the staff member who abused 2 I never called them dogshit 3 idc about your opinion

There is a screenshot of you calling Staff doggshit and idiots? Also, you don't call people idiots or doggshit its not something you can do. It's toxic. No matter what

Adeine

Established member
There is a screenshot of you calling Staff doggshit and idiots? Also, you don't call people idiots or doggshit its not something you can do. It's toxic. No matter what
I never called a staff DOGSHIT only the abusers I called IDIOTS and I dont argue with any staff member im just mad at them for false banning me.

Austinwg46

Established member
I never called a staff DOGSHIT only the abusers I called IDIOTS and I dont argue with any staff member im just mad at them for false banning me.

It was not a false ban. You were allying. I was there with my faction. As I said before, you just don't call people idiots / doggshit.