Denied Alfay's Staff Application [EU/RO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfay

+1
-Edit/Took constructive criticism without getting mad at anyone.
-Act's very responsible. Much Detail.
Thanks for the rating my friend. Also, as I said before, every criticism that people gave me in the comments is constructive, so there is no reason to be mad at them. Also, there is no reason in getting mad on someone who is expressing their opinion.

Joey

[+] - Worked with him on Potion Land + RevilsNetwork, He knows what he is doing he is a very kind man and I could see him being the perfect fit for sage.
[-] - I feel he would resign after senior mod or some shit.

gl g

Alfay

[+] - Worked with him on Potion Land + RevilsNetwork, He knows what he is doing he is a very kind man and I could see him being the perfect fit for sage.
[-] - I feel he would resign after senior mod or some shit.

gl g
Thanks man, and I would only resign because of family problems or so.

Joey

Thanks man, and I would only resign because of family problems or so.

Yeah, its not just potion land its that you have never really got to a high staff members position like admin and shit on known servers, you have always been demoted / resign when you get mod or t-mod

Alfay

Yeah, its not just potion land its that you have never really got to a high staff members position like admin and shit on known servers, you have always been demoted / resign when you get mod or t-mod
I know what you mean and you are right, but I resign because I have some personal problems or something goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.