↬ IGN (In-Game Name): zwenhh

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I was previously Staff on some big Balkan region servers, some of them are;

SecondLife - Reached Admin

RxS (RebirthxSavage ) - Reached Moderator+

BMHD - Reached Moderator

I also got accepted on Cave; https://prnt.sc/mjUd9vZnuZdF but I never went in for an interview.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

The reason I want to become staff here on Sage is to mostly help the community, I've been playing here for a while now and I am noticing how nice the community is and I very much want to become a bigger part in it. Some more reason I want to be staff here is because I've always had something for helping players and I often see players asking for this that only staff can deal with in chat. And from past experience I know that this job can be stressful when your getting questions thrown at you left and right. I also have knowledge on what I need to do, so that can really give me a huge opportunity. I won’t be toxic because if I was toxic I would be demoted. I think I have the potential to respond quickly to any problems players may have within the server and fix the problem to the best of my ability. When given a task I drive myself to complete/accomplish the task to my full potential and with great pride in my work. I am active on Team Speak so I can quickly help players in minimal time. I've played here for a while now, and I think I'm ready to start putting effort into the community with this fashion. I'd really like to remove the rule breakers and cheaters who ruin the experiences of others, I want everyone on the server to be having fun and enjoying their time in the community to the fullest. I want to make the community a better place for all to enjoy no matter what age or gender. Overall I really would like to be a part of the staff team because of the satisfaction I get from helping others, my other main reason is to keep the community alive and a fun place to hang out for all. I would love to become a more active participant in the community and make a lot more friends throughout my time as a staff member. One thing I cannot bring to the table as a staff member is screen sharing another player for cheats or any hacked clients. A higher up staff team member would need to fulfill that task. Other then that, that is all the reasons I would love to become staff.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players' experience by being an active, mature, and unbiased staff member. Reasons stated below.

Unbiased

I am unbiased and don’t let people I know take advantage of me. I would never take a bribe offer, or let somebody get away with something that is against the rules.

Mature

I am Mature and know how to handle situations quickly and . Maturity is an essential part of being a staff member to me. It shows that if you are not mature, you're not doing your job. In addition, I can assure you I will take every circumstance in a mature way. Especially in support rooms, with players needing help where I will have this come into place. You must take every circumstance in a mature manner. If anything does happen that can insult me or hurt me, I will hold it in and try not to care about it the best as I can. This game is very toxic, so I try not to care about it too much. Support rooms are honestly my favorite part about being staff. It’s super fun being able to help the community and server, and it just brightens my day.

Dedication
I will dedicate my time to put into this server. I really like this server and want it to grow into a big network. But you need to put your time and effort into making that big network. Even if you are on the server for 1 minute, you still help the server be successful. I am taking most of my day to work on this server and make it better everyday. I will always set my time accordingly or higher than expected.

Responsibility
I am a very responsible person when it comes to being staff. I think if you make a mistake you have to report it to a higher up staff to not get caught in the future. It is your responsibility to make it to important events, staff meetings, etc. You should not blame something you did at someone else for the cause of your actions. You should recognize it as a mistake and learn from it.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I'm probably a strong 8, I don't like to lie or anything but everyone can tell a small lie from time to time.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
nnari,Irish

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes, I can meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@zwenhh

↬ What is your discord @?:
zwenh#6856

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: None.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.