Denied zuraxeyy's Staff Application

zuraxeyy

IGN (zuraxeyy):
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes but sadly, it only works on discord. But by Christmas my mic will be perfect.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Only Discord and Teamspeak and as I said before mic is broke for Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes but i havent been staff for a year cause i dont really apply but, i really think i would have a good chance of being a good trial-mod on here. But I was owner on my own server but I shut it down. And also, I was staff on this server called Vanilla HCF It would get 30 players so pretty good.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to be staff because I always follow the rules and want other players to do so as well. Whenever someone breaks any of the server rules I will punish them depending on what rule(s) they (have) broke(n).

I used to be Owner on My server and I loved staffing on the server. Sadly I had to leave the server because I had to focus really hard on school so my parents suggested not to play mc for a while. Now I have been getting good grades so i'm able to play a lot again so I can put in some time to SagePVP which i'm very happy about.

I want to help other staff members gain more experience since I already have some experience staffing on my server and always enjoyed helping other staff members out.

Also I really enjoy helping others so they can have a good experience on the network.

At last do I really like this server and have been playing it for a little since I have been back and want to help out on the server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Dedication
I am always really dedicated to whatever I am doing, this means I can be online till late hours since I have noticed that late at night there is not a lot of staff online. I will work as hard as I can and try to impact the community and be active on the server.

Working in a team

I have been on 2 servers staff and know how it goes when you are staff. I have worked with many different people and can get along with others really easily which will make everything go a lot easier. (Helping players in ts, in-game etc). I think that being staff on SagePVP will be really hard since this is a really busy server, but I think I can make this easier on the staff team and help everyone out.

Respect

In the past I have been pretty “ Toxic ”, however I have learned from my faults and always try my best to be respectful to everyone I meet in game. There is alot of nice people that's why I like this server so much. But there will be some toxic, respectful and non-toxic players on HCF. I also try my best to be kind and respectful to players, also to players that might not be respectful and hope that I can impact their “ Toxicity ” so that they will also quit being “ Toxic ”.

Activity

I am what you call a “ No-Life ”. If possible I would play all day, help people out in-game and in TeamSpeak. As you can see on my schedule, basically the moment I get out of school I can get online on the server and start helping people out. I can not always be online on MC but I am usually online in TeamSpeak and Discord.

Managing scenario’s:

Hacking

Whenever I see a player hacking in-game, depending on how blatant they are. I will first record them. After this I will freeze them and ask them if they admit to hacking, if they do not admit to hacking I will (When I get verified) screenshare them, whenever I find proof of them using hacked clients I will ban them. (If they are blatantly cheating, I will instantly ban them).

Abuse

Whenever I see a staff member abusing, I will record this and send this to higher staff and let them look into it, I will off course first try to check out what has happened and if this is actual abuse and not a big misunderstanding.

Racism/Toxicity
Whenever I see Racism/Toxicity in chat, I will make a screenshot of this and mute this person for the amount of time that stands in the rules.
Verbal Abuse:

Whenever I see someone encouraging someone to harm themselves in real life or even worse, I will make a screenshot and instantly mute this person for the amount of time that stands in the rules
Reports:

Whenever someone gets reported and I see this while I am not busy helping others, I will checkout the report. If for example someone gets reported for block glitching I will spectate this person and see if they are actually block glitching. If this is not the case I will continue to the next report or TeamSpeak user that needs help.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: They will be because im just getting back on the server and when someone needs help in chat ill help them unless a staff takes over and im not staff, or ill let a higher staff take over if I am staff. So, after I do that a staff will be able to vouch for me and say im very helpful and nice to everybody, even if there mean to me. I wont get mad at them Ill ignore or ask them nicely to please stop being toxic. Cause, I don't want to be toxic to them.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking time to read my application, please leave a rating (+1, 0, -1) and things what I could still work on to make my application better. (For any questions feel free to contact me on Discord (@zuraxeyy aka jxmeh#2896) or on my Telegram (Which ill soon being creating if a staff member says I need it).

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @zuraxeyy, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.