Red_peppe
14, turning 15 next month
Timezone:

CEST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes. I will list my experience below.

CavePvP - Senior-Mod > Left. No reason
CD6FEE0F-1803-4CE4-BA71-CC9EB909457E.jpeg

HolyHCF - T-Mod > Left, Toxic staff members.
No proof due to reseting my pc
CentileHCF - Mod > Server closed.
No proof due to reseting my pc
DarkHCF - Owner > Server closed.
Proof: i still own the discord server
HCClans - Owner > Left. No reason
0228741A-A51E-4276-A40C-35D58346B200.jpeg

Cathedral - Mod > Left cuz they spoof
Murder.rip - Senior-Mod > Left because they kept closing.
No proof due to reseting my pc.

sorry for not having all the proof that i need. Hope you guys dont mind!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
here are many reasons why I would like to join the Sagepvp, staff team. Going from being a big help to being a very experienced staff member so here is a list of reasons why I would like to join the SagePvP, staff team. Community: SagePvP has a very nice community that is very helpful and it is very rare to see a player/user being toxic. In which is a type of community I would like to spend my time giving help to. Helping people: I love helping out people with their problems either it is on a Minecraft server, Discord server or IRL. I love giving my time to people that need it the most and as I mentioned above I feel like the SagePvP community is the community I would love to give my time to help.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I think you should accept me because I am very experienced and I know how to do my job. Also when I am staffing I am really careful what I am doing. I like helping players and that is one of the main reasons you should accept me... I am really helpful. I think I am pretty good at dealing with players.. even with toxic ones. You should be really careful what you say to the players too. If you say something bad they will never play again in the server and say, people, bad stuff about Sage's staff. And that is not really helping the server.. It basically doesn't help at all. I will help with everything. If you ever need me for something I will be there for you. I am really dedicated and I will try my best to do everything I should. As a staff, you should be as professional as possible, I don't think I will have any problems with settling in if I was to be accepted.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

ld rate my honesty a 7. This is because no one is perfect, everyone has lied in their lives, and anyone who gives themselves a 10 is very unrealistic
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No.
Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Feel free to leave suggestions to make my application better.​

Attachments

• 623CFEC3-5426-4CA4-A532-3BDEE0F9F56A.jpeg
    623CFEC3-5426-4CA4-A532-3BDEE0F9F56A.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

zappas

* -1 *

Lack of detail.

Zero proof provided

Only 492 words

Take the time to change these for your best chance of getting Staff

k8c

I like where you are going with this, But Its just not enough detail or proof.

Make sure to edit it before it gets decided because the odds are not on your side friend. Be swift!

iL1keYou

* -1 *

Lack of detail.

Zero proof provided

Only 492 words

Take the time to change these for your best chance of getting Staff

Thank you! I’ve added details and provided some proof. I reseted my pc a few days ago so thats why I don’t have alot of proof
I also believe its over 600 now. If i miss something or forgot something let me know!.

iL1keYou

I like where you are going with this, But Its just not enough detail or proof.

Make sure to edit it before it gets decided because the odds are not on your side friend. Be swift!

hey! I added some details and provided some proof! As i said above, i lost most of my proof due to reseting my pc recently.

LethalGang

Checked 2 websites for plagiarism and they both agreed to it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (235).png
    Screenshot (235).png
    285.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (236).png
    Screenshot (236).png
    427.5 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.