Timezone:

EST

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes I currently have a blue yeti mic

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes I have all three, my telegram is @OGZuft and my Discord is Zuft#0220

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes I do have some staff experience, but not a lot. I do know experience of staffing.

--------------------------------
ViperMC-
Player Count- 800+
Rank- Trial Mod
--------------------------------

SagePvP-
Player Count - Im not sure around 200+
Rank - Helper

---------------------------------

MythrylHCF -
Player Count - 15-20 Players
Rank - Mod +

MythrylHCF was a decent server, I liked MythrylHCF it was fun but the Owner Alfredo now Apposed shut down the server due to not many people playing the server.

---------------------------------

SacredMC -
Player Count - 15-45 Players
Rank - Trial Mod

I cannot really member my staff experience on Sacred because my memory is not the greatest, but all I remember is writing a really good application and getting accepted because it was amazing. It was a fun server to work on. It was also a very long time ago so It's difficult to remember.

-------------------------------

HCRival -
Player Count - 20-75 Players
Rank - Trial-Mod

HCRival was a very fun server to say the least. The owner did not really know how to run the staff team nor the server itself causing the server to not perform so well. The server was basically a way for the owner to make money without having to work that hard from what I learned at my time there. The owner used all leaked plugins and did not care about the player base. That being said, I resigned after being staff for less than a day.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general. Also, since I was previously staff on SagePvP before. I know a bunch of people in the community who used to play and still do! I know the expectations that are expected to be met, or exceeded by staff, what I need to do to help SagePvP, and just knowing the commands necessary to becoming a staff member that is a well rounded individual. I also work very well with other people around, and in a group environment I know what I need to do to accomplish my job as a staff member. I've also spoken to a lot of the current people on the staff team(Apposed). I feel I could work extremely well with them. Also, I want to be staff on SagePvP over other Networks because I used to play on here everyday, and I feel like the experience isn't what I personally like, but I feel staffing on here would be beneficial because I have had to wait a long time to get support, and I feel like my timezone just helps out even more as I can be on at late times when other staff aren't able to help people. Lastly, the staff team has been very friendly, and I want to be able to be in that space because I'd like to make more friends while being helpful to the community as a lot of the time it is ruined by people who break the rules, or are borderline to breaking them.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Experience

I personally think that experience is a satisfactory difference in a staff member. It determines how you treat players. You know the basic situations because you’ve been in them. I’ve been playing SagePvP since the beggining and I know the basic rules and I’d know what punishment are correct for a player.

Communication

Communication is a VERY important part as being staff, you need to communicate with your fellow-staff members and players on the network.

Patience

Patience is a important part of life and being staff, if you are not patient and you are rude to players because you can’t understand them they will not like you and they will be rude back. It’s better when players like you because they work with you.

Teamwork

Teamwork can be a REALLY important part of the job, you need to work with the Staff Team whether it’s in game or in Teamspeak you need to work together to help the player, if you fight things won’t end very well.

Screensharing

Screensharing is such a important part of the job. I know how to Screenshare like the basics run paladin or safeshare and it does the job, also to remember to check browser history for a booter or databases.

Respect

A good quality to have is respect, I believe that if you show respect you will get respect in return. I always show respect even if people are screaming at me.

Kindness

Kindness is a very good quality I have because I’ve been threw a lot being staff. I’ve come across the nicest people to people who’s goal was to destroy my ears. I always show kindness because I truly like when others like me!

Activity

I am very active on SagePvP, as shown on my playtime and general hours I put in to a project whenever I’m involved in something I always give my 100%.

Creativity

I am a very creative person, although being Helper you can’t supply your ideas that much it’s always fun to be creative.

Recording

Recording is important especially for Helpers, you need to record all your bans for proof.

Trust

Trust is such a huge thing when it comes to a server so big, especially this community. In my personal opinion I am very trustworthy, I strive to get a good and healthy reputation in this community and I would do nothing to mess that up!

Listener

I am very good at listening to people, if someone comes in teamspeak asking to be rolled back or they were it was to a hacker I would like to hear both sides of the story.

Efficiency

Efficiency is very helpful when it comes to being staff as you have a lot of people to control at one time. I'm very efficient when it comes to staffing.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I'm sure If I asked supcutie he would vouch for me.

Additional Information:

I will never talk back to anyone the same rank as me or higher, I will always take suggestions on how to become a better staff member.​

Zuft

2020-01-04_23.07.21.png

Proof of viper
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461689818368311316/650851022042038272/SageStaff.png
Proof of staff on Sage
every other small server is irrelevant

Zuft

Also I got accepted a little over a month ago with this application. I just turned it down because I was staff on viper, I can show you proof of me a botings dms if you want?

Zuft

Im using my application which is mine that I used a little bit over a month ago (that got accepted) who wouldnt use the same application that got accepted in the first place?

Darck

Veteran Member
There is a difference between arguing and trying to prove someone wrong.
I never said there isn't, You're lying & attempting to argue which is Immature.
Accept that you're denied and move on with life.

Zuft

I never said there isn't, You're lying & attempting to argue which is Immature.
Accept that you're denied and move on with life.
Please explain how I'm lying, I did not copy "JustRobins Minesaga application that makes 0 sence. Second I just msged a manger about this and asking him if allowed or not allowed because he was the one who accepted me In the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.