Previous Staff Experience

HCStatic - Owner
NoxiousPvP - Operator/Head Manager
SupremePvP - Operator
MeleeCraft - Manager
SkyPrime - Manager it was private​
Space-MC - Manager​
Kromatic - Manager​
As well as a lot of other servers which where smaller servers, as well as Helper-Admin, some I can not remember over the years.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a Staff member on SagePvP as I would like to see the server flourish, both community and development wise. I want to be there, for anyone that looks for help in any shape or form, but might not see it from some of the other Helper willing to help them with whatever comes into play. I want the community to realise that the staff team is more than just a composition of users that handle the well-being of the server, but are compassionate individuals that are willing to be a friend to anyone. I am a willing individual, and I do not mind handling any task that may be assigned to me as a staff member, and I would not mind whether it be an easy task, or a hard task. I will always make sure to get the job done. I want to work my hardest to please the individuals that I will be working alongside, and the customers, the players, that I will be serving on a day to day basis. I am willing to commit as much time as needed to fulfil my duties as a Staff Member, and as a player, looking for ways to better the server. I want to and do not mind answering any questions or concerns that anyone may have, whether that be responding to individuals on Discord, the forums, or in-game. Any platform that a player tries to contact me over to try and receive help from myself, I am more than willing to help them in any way possible, and will not ignore their concerns. Overall I love being able to help with any concerns or questions anyone might have for me. I want to make sure that everyone on the server is having fun, without having to deal with any toxic players, because players should always have a great experience. I would like to be apart of the staff team to help with anything that I am able to help with and I just generally want to be a Staff member because I enjoy the network and the community, and don't want anything bad to happen to it.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Full schedule:
Monday: 2-6 hours.
Tuesday: 2-6 hours.
Wednesday: 2-6 hours.
Thursday: 2-6 hours.
Friday: 4-12 hours.
Saturday: 4-12 hours.
Sunday: 4-10 hours.
More Information (From Above):
As you can read above I am a active person when I become staff and those are the hours I can provide as of right now but in a couple weeks my time schedule will be a lot longer and most Saturdays I will be on all night/all day and Fridays etc!
Dedication:
My dedication to one server is also one of my main priorities I believe when I am staff on a big server or any server I put my full attention to that server when I am needed. I also like to interact with the people and help them to my full potential and use my permissions to the best of my abilities.
Honesty:

Is the main one for me because without honesty I believe you wont succeed in life especially as a staff member.(For etc)I would not lie for a faction member,IRL (In Real Life)-Friend, or someone I know on discord or team speak etc even if they offer me money. I only ban/mute with proof/recorded evidence.

Experience:

Experience being staff on such big servers my experience over years of playing and staffing/screen sharing on Factions, Practice, HCF etc has grown a lot and give me a test with a client and I would most likely find it.Same with finding booters, bots etc.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Currently None of that Staff members can.
Additional Information:

My name is Saxon, I'm 17 years old, I'm currently in high school preparing to go to a Trade school. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a Builder, because I always had an interest in helping people fix their issues and problems. I'm calm, I love learning new things, especially when I can help people with them. I play Minecraft since 2012, I love being staff member on servers, because as I said, I love to help people, so being a staff member allows me to help others and keep the community clean. I have made a lot of mistakes, but with these mistakes I have learned to become a better person and correct those mistakes and I will never do them again. In my opinion the best way to learn is making mistakes, because we learn to overcome them and to be better. Similarly, cheating is a thing that damages the gameplay of the players, which gives a bad reputation to the server, if they are not banned, so I think they can only be unbanned if they buy unban (unless all bans reset), but there has to be a limit because at a certain point it begins to become obvious that the person will not change his attitude.

Make sure you Guys/Girls leave your thoughts and feedback on my Staff Application.
<3

Austinwg46

Established member

-Lacking detail
-Lacking effort

Goodluck with the rest of your application, add more detail and I will change my rating !

Austin

Elize

Established member
+1

Can vouch worked on NoxiousPvP & HCStatic with him know's what he is doing good luck @zPugs I'm not being biased I know he'll do a good job.

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.