Denied zootzee's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

zootzee

IGN (In-Game Name): zootzee

Timezone: EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have staffed on a couple of HCF servers such as, Velt and the old Arcane.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff here because I think that this server has a solid foundation and I think it is enjoyable to play. I think that with my staffing experience in the HCF community I can help just as everyone else already is.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Since there is always a starting place when being accepted to staff, I think that I would start off by watching chat and getting rid of hackers I know when an argument becomes to toxic and mutes and if necessary bans need to be handed out.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 and the reason why I'm saying this is because it's true I'm a very religious and honest person and unless it's 100% or a white lie I don't lie (white lie meaning in good context like a surprise). But being religious it's important to be honest to tell the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information?: I think what you guys are doing here for this server is awesome and I would love to help this community I think that it has a solid foundation and would love to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.