Denied Zoomety staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vCorey

IGN (In-Game Name):Zoomety

↬ Age:15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:No but at this server I hope I could get some personaly I think I would be good i would not treat people differently

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I have been playing for many weeks now and honestly don't see enough staff online in the EU time zone. I personally will dedicate many hours each day towards the server. Helping the Sage community. I would also like to become staff on Sage Because i feel I would make huge amount of contributions to the staff team. I feel that this is an essential piece for a good community and a good staff team to work well with each other i am an extremely active player when it comes down to Minecraft server i like playing on and enjoy my time on.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be in teamspeak most of the time and move people and deal with there problems and if they need higher up i will move them to specific

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? depends what thing its about but in general i would say 7

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Pinksheep20077

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

↬ What is your telegram @?@ZoometyHCF

↬ What is your discord @?:Zoomety#6969

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thank you for reading my application have a good day.

Last edited:

Ties

Established member
what the fuck does 7/5 honesty mean when the scale was from 1-10

you're right that there are no eu staff

-/+

Status
Not open for further replies.