Denied Zoomai's Staff App [EU]

11Blocking

????

anyways -1 because im pretty sure this is plagiarized
Keep In Mind: I don't have a lot of experience of being a staff member I am

Trying to get staff to get more staff experience and because

I like to be staff more than playing HCF or being a normal Player.

IGN (In-Game Name):

zoomai

Timezone:

EU

Ireland

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, Blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I own three of them

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

--KrogHCF--

My experience on kroghcf was just before I did not know what I was doing and all I learned is to control a server with both of my other friends and that's all that I did, to be honest

--VortexPvP--

Proof: Lost it since I did not record and on a new pc

VortexPvP all I did is manage the staff team but the twist is that no one basically applied on the server so I had to basically not do anything there were obviously people that applied and tried to get staff on it but I denied for lack of effort and but some I did accept.

--NachoHCF--

NachoHCF was a beta server just like KrogHCF I got most my staff experience from here since there was like

about 30 - 40 players online but it shut down because the Owner had no money left

and the server got ETBed.

--HCRival--

Proof:

On HCRival it was fun staffing around and helping people out, but I didn't think I should stay there as a staff member since there database got leaked or something so I decided not to be staff on there but overall it is a good server and a very good experience as a staff member.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to be staff on the SagePvP Network because I believe that this server is a great server and I think it is my time to apply on bigger and better servers so I can take a very huge learning step and I really love helping players out so I think this job will fit me due to the fact I am very experienced in certain areas and am able to be on for a very long time which will show my dedication and time put in to the server which I think I will be a very huge help towards the server and I believe that I am a dedicated staff member that will set a high standard and make the admins/owners happy that they have me on the team. I believe that I will be non-abusive when I am on the staff team and do all the required things that the staff would like for me to do. I find that the SagePvP network is a very professional network and I would really like to become part of the staff team so I can contribute some of my work into the SagePvP network. I believe that I will do a lot of great work that the staff will appreciate me doing my work. I believe that this network owns respect and I will be honored to work at your Network. I believe Jacob/botings is a great owner/manager and treats his staff nicely that is why I would like to be apart of his team. I respect the server and how phenomenal it is and this is how I started HCF by playing SagePvP and would like to be staff on here as I've been playing on it for a very long time. A lot of the staff are nice to players and I believe they are easy to communicate with and cooperate so I think I could fit in nicely and be a great staff member. I can make friends very easily sometimes and sometimes not so I might be able to make friends with some of the SagePvP staff members which I am very excited to be doing if I get the role. This server has been one of my favorites for a long time now and I think I am capable of being staff on it as I know the server very well. I played this server before they had all the kits and items which shows I've been playing for a pretty long time and am thankful to have the opportunity to now apply for staff since I'm older and more mature in my opinion. This network is technically my brother since I've stuck with it for a long time maybe not on this account but many other accounts. I've seen such an improvement and I think it is time to join being a staff member since it seems like a very fun and I believe I can make great friends with some of the staff. Another reason why I would like to join the staff team is that this server has a lot of respect for its name and I think I can be an addition to its reputation as I have stopped being a bit childish about things and looking at the adult sides of things. I believe I have improved over the years in experience and this might be one of my best experiences yet. This server is very well known and I would like to help and try and be as useful as possible. I do my best to make every little thing the best I can so it will be easier for the other staff members and me to work around hard things.

Main reasons I want to become staff are because this community is like a jigsaw puzzle that is solved as we are all kind to each other most of the time and we should be able to trust each other, This community is the main reason I actually played HCF, and I believe that I can expand this community by being kind to new players and introducing them for them to have the same great experience I had when I first joined the server, I believe the higher staff members already show a good example of introducing new players but I would like to be an addition to them and expand the community so we can all grow together without the same toxicity that other communities have which I'm not a real big fan of. Another huge reason is that the staff seem like a cooperating bunch and I think I will fit in smoothly and be able to talk to new people in the staff team and try and help them out like maybe the other staff members might do to me if I get in. SagePvP keeps continuing to grow and grow and I'm very proud of this server and would like to join in and watch the growth! I've seen a lot of servers fall down very sadly but SagePvP has always been up grabbing on the ledge never falling down, Faithful has stuck by and that is why I would like to be staff on a server that is lasting and strong with awesome owners!

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: (Added this without the format just for more info)

II think you should accept me as staff because I have a lot of time on my hands to help out the server and I have got a lot of experience in Managing, Helping, Time Management, etc and I think I am able to be a great addition to the staff team, I'm very different to some stuff because I am very outgoing and am always willing to share some of my opinions and even if they don't sound like the best I'm always there to contribute to something someone has to say but of course sometimes I would keep my mouth shut if it's something very important and I'm not really needed in a conversation. I am very experienced in SSing and am willing to use your methods of SSing as I believe that your ssing methods might be greater than mine. I think I am very good at adapting to new things and I think I'll get a move on very quickly and be a quick learner in things that might be difficult for others. Over the years of my being staff I believe I have a higher chance since I understand more things and am no longer toxic as well as more mature. SagePvP has been like a home to me and I know this server a lot and even when you were getting a lot of hate I was still by your side and tried to convince people that you didn't do all these horrible things that people say you did. I believe I am honest and loyal and will never let you down especially on rough occasions. I think that I am a trustworthy player that could potentially be one of the best staff members. I think you should give me a chance and I promise that I will not let you down. I believe I am going to be a great staff member on the Network if I get in as a staff member, I also believe that I will be a good role model for other staff/players and I will help as much as I can even when in a tough situation. Some staff members slack a lot after being a staff member for a long time but I am not one of those people as I will strive every day to be the best helper I can in order for the server to have the maximum level of fun they can have. Some people will favorite some people because they are friends with them which I find very ridiculous, I will find everyone equalized and not treat someone more better then someone else because that is like saying you're not going to move someone in a TeamSpeak channel even though you're the only one doing support rooms and you're not going to move them because you don't like them, I will not do that which some staff members may do but I don't see it which is why I would like to see what it is like being staff on SagePvP because I'm sure the staff are very polite and would not do that. I don't usually play SagePvP that much because I'm bored of Minecraft but I'm starting to get back into Minecraft and try to have fun on SagePvP being a staff member and meeting new people.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be on all day basically, and help out all the people that need help either in-game that are shouting for staff, or in teamspeak since I have two monitors and 1: can be on the game and the 2: can be on teamspeak looking if anyone needs to get moved and try to move them in as fast as possible, another way I can improve the players experience because I have played on this server about a year now so I understand what the people want.

-------------------------------------------------------------◥◣◆◢◤-------------------------------------------

Qualities:

-------------------------------------------------------------◥◣◆◢◤-------------------------------------------

◥◣◆◢◤

Helpful-

◥◣◆◢◤

I believe that a good staff member will always be looking for people to help out even to help out new staff member etc,

and mostly to help out in TeamSpeak as well since it's just as important as in-game.

◥◣◆◢◤

Trust-

◥◣◆◢◤

I believe a staff member should be trusted by other staff members and trust others because not trusting can lead to issues.

◥◣◆◢◤

Knowledge-

◥◣◆◢◤

SagePvP is a great HCF server due to all the features and the owner actually listening to the community. I want to get a bigger HCF staffing knowledge, I just think SagePvP, in general, is underrated.

◥◣◆◢◤

Professional and Certain Situations-

◥◣◆◢◤

I am very professional when it comes to being a role-model were there are lots of people, In and out of the game I show my self as a role model and I act professionally around people that I don't know, I really like to impress people to make good impressions of me. I take things seriously but I can have a joke sometimes. I like to make sure everything is done right. If I mess something up. I will sit there and reiterate what I have done and make sure I can improve next time. I am very set straight. If I am told off or told to do something I do it straight away and make sure not to "back-chat" and not be rude. I also sit and understand what I've done and apologized to the person(s) that I have made upset/angry. Do not be immature in front of players that are in a call with you because that will make the server look unprofessional and unclean with bad faced staff.

◥◣◆◢◤

Closet Cheaters-

◥◣◆◢◤

Closet Cheaters, I hate them for one reason because I can't SS so I won't be able to do anything if they are setting off alerts I will just try to get a staff member that is SS verified to SS him as screen share him.

◥◣◆◢◤

Community-

◥◣◆◢◤

I want to try and save the community a bit, as I think the community is becoming more toxic. I can help to make the community more enjoyable by being staff on this amazing network.

◥◣◆◢◤

Potential-

◥◣◆◢◤

I see potential in SagePvP, I think that the network will be and always stay the best. The updates that come, the staff activity, the owner and the manager's activity. So many good things, I have faith in SagePvP, so I'd like to join the staff team and show that I am a good thing for SagePvP and not a bad thing.

◥◣◆◢◤

Screen-sharing

◥◣◆◢◤

I do not know how to screen share but I would love to learn from any staff members that are willing to show me!

◥◣◆◢◤

Recording and Evidence w/ Bans

◥◣◆◢◤

I try to record everything I do as a staff member just in case if they come in Teamspeak

saying they don't cheat and I will just give them proof or for other reasons, I will be recording

Here are some qualities that I think are essential when you are a staff member, Any staff member should not ban a player w/ o evidence because the player can be well known and make an unban appeal and then you will have no evidence to back yourself up.

I think I own all of these qualities and am worthy.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No Sadly

Additional Information:

Hi my name is Daniel, I am from a tiny country called Latvia, I speak 2 different languages 1: Russian 2: Latvian (It won't help I don't think) Russian might help on this server because I saw a lot of players on SagePvP that are Russian and I played HCF for over 2 - 3 years so

I know all the basics of HCF and I love playing the game Minecraft and I would be more active

on SagePvP if I got my hands of being a staff member.

-Thanks for reading my staff application

-Kind regards Daniel, zoomai

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2,448 words

12,699 characters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Plagiarized and he deleted the part that had KillaMC in it lol.

zoomai

Known member
Guys I know you said this all Plagiarized but I have a notepad on my PC which I apply with every server I try to get staff on that's why I believe KillaMC is a great owner and treats his staff nicely that is why I would like to be apart of his team. was on my staff app and I forgot to change it!!

11Blocking

Guys I know you said this all Plagiarized but I have a notepad on my PC which I apply with every server I try to get staff on that's why I believe KillaMC is a great owner and treats his staff nicely that is why I would like to be apart of his team. was on my staff app and I forgot to change it!!
So you basically told us you have a copy and pasted application that you have used on multiple servers and didn't put originality into this one? Thanks, still a -1 from me.

S

Sansyy

You got demoted last time for toxicity and immaturity
You admitted to being 11 years old
You have used the same application on multiple different servers