Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieman654

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? zombieman654 / Disguise: Zombie
How old are you? 17
Are you fluent in English? Yes completely fluent
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? EU
What is your Discord & Telegram? ecolaman on discord | @yukimane2 on telegram
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
My staff experience:
VeltPvP - 2021 | Mod+
SagePvP - 2022 | Mod or SrMod
SagePvP - 2023 | Sr Admin (IrishMagic, jacob, scottay and 2x12 can vouch)
ViperMC - 2022 | Mod+
Fyre.CC - 2023 | Sr Moderator
HoaxMC - 2023 | Events Manager
ColdPvP - 2023 | Jr Admin

I have a lot more experience on different servers, however its been a long time since I have played minecraft and have forgotten most of these, would need to search for a while to find them.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I really love the community of SagePvP and I think I can be a great addition to the current staff team due to my dedication and consistency as I am online almost every day recently and dedicating countless hours towards the server, it is a passion of mine to staff which is why I believe I am able to contribute so much to the server as a staff member.
What makes you better than other applicants? I have much more experience than the average applicant, current staff members are able to vouch for my competence and I am also familiar with the rules and also the system that Sage uses meaning I would not need to be trained much, which will make me more efficient than other members.
How active can you be per day? I can be on around 5+ hours per day.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? Yoren, 2x12, IrishMagic, sc0ttay
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? Yes, I have previously been SS verified, would probably need a refresher though.
Anything else you would like us to know? Nope, thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.