Denied Zombieman654 - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

IGN (In-Game Name): zombieman654
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Wafy.cc - Trial Mod, HoaxMC/Archon -SrMod, HCZones - Community Manager, HeavyPlex - Staff/Community Director.

Experience:

WafyNetwork.cc 》 This was one of the first servers I applied for, I really enjoyed my time here and made many good bonds, I cannot thank Tinuy enough for the memorable experience he made for me.

Hoax/Archon 》These servers are as one as they are sister servers. Honestly, Archon was a major leap in my maturity and experience. With the leadership team guiding us every step of the way, it really showed me how to improve in every way I could.

HeavyPlex 》HeavyPlex was fun, although the communcation between staff and leadership wasn't great, we still got stuff done. In all honesty I don't really know what happened to the server, my discord account got terminated but I had already resigned. I have contacted the leaders a few time in-game, and we are still in good tides.

HCZones 》I really thought HCZones would be big, everything was going great up until Zaues lost motivation, As being a community manager, I took matters into my own hands and discussed with Sander (Staff Manager) on ways we could increase the staff retention without Zaues. After several attempts of contacting Zaues with no response, 40% of the staff team had resigned. We had given Zaues a written warning on which he had exactly 24 hours to respond, or the rest of us would also resign. This led to server closure, and the end of HCZones as we know it.

- Written in previous application
Artenix 》Sr Mod
Artenix was a server which had a lot of potential in it, at the time it had planned partners such as castr to join on SOTW. This was a while ago, back in 2020. The server had a playerbase of 50-100, it ran for a few weeks, and then was shutdown by the founder.《 Server shutdown.
*No proof for this due to the time period*
ATL HCF 》Admin
ATL was a small server, released in 2021 and had a small playerbase of around 20 players. The server however, ran well but was discontinued as the owners wanted to pursure another project.《 Resigned
-
Unfortunately it was all on my old discord account which was unfairly terminated, however, I am able to provide statements from various individuals who worked with me.
As for wafy, I am no longer in contact with Tinuy who owned wafy. HeavyPlex released but had a rough start, I am not currently in contact with any of the leaders, but I have tried to find their discord and was unsuccesful.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because I truly enjoy playing Sage. I want to help the server and remove rulebreakers and cheaters, and make the experience fun for everyone. I've been playing Sage for a while, I think about a year or two now, and it's got a very nice atmosphere to it, I would love to contribute to the welcomingness this server brings to all it's players, and also helping remove some stress from other staff members.

Also, I want to further expand on my experience and become more knowledgeable amd experienced as a staff member, I hope to be able to contribute my time and experience for greater good, and become a part of the Staff community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players' experience by being active in support rooms aswell as helping people in-game. I would also be making sure to catch any rulebreakers and/or cheaters, and thrive to make the players' experience as welcoming and positive as possible.

Often it can take hours and hours to be moved into support rooms, I'd strive to fix this issue and hopefully leave a lasting positive impact on players, thus improving the overall player experience.

As mentioned prior, I have experience in the HCF field of work, thus meaning I am able to use my past experience to benefit my staffing here at Sage. I will be able to make better judgements and overall be more independent.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd rate my honesty about a 8-9/10, I don't believe anyone is a 10 as we are all human and make mistakes sometimes.

This doesn't take away from the fact however, that dishonesty should not be tolerated and I believe staff should be rightly punished for being dishonest.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) kisscam
Additional Information?:

Proof of Staff experience:

Proof:

1646343836560.png

1646344146401.png

- HeavyPlex

Telegram: @fadeaway3
Discord: Fade#8466
TeamSpeak: ✅
IGN: Zombieman654

Additional Information:

Languages:
English
Spanish

Likely-to-be-on hours:
3-11pm GMT

Timezone:
GMT

What do I envision with my future at Sage?
I hope to be able to be a long-term staff member, ultimately past a year. I'd hope for 2 years, but it is not my call to be able to predict what will and what won't happen that far ahead in the future, although yes, I do hope to stay with the staff team for that long, and become apart of the Sage family.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please leave a review down below and I'll try my best to adapt my application with your feedback. I'd very much appreciate if you leave a reasoning with your negative and positive vouches.

- Fade

Attachments

• 1646343827357.png
    1646343827357.png
    18 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): zombieman654
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Wafy.cc - Trial Mod, HoaxMC/Archon -SrMod, HCZones - Community Manager, HeavyPlex - Staff/Community Director.

- Written in previous application

Artenix 》Sr Mod
Artenix was a server which had a lot of potential in it, at the time it had planned partners such as castr to join on SOTW. This was a while ago, back in 2020. The server had a playerbase of 50-100, it ran for a few weeks, and then was shutdown by the founder.《 Server shutdown.
*No proof for this due to the time period*
ATL HCF 》Admin
ATL was a small server, released in 2021 and had a small playerbase of around 20 players. The server however, ran well but was discontinued as the owners wanted to pursure another project.《 Resigned
-
Unfortunately it was all on my old discord account which was unfairly terminated, however, I am able to provide statements from various individuals who worked with me.
As for wafy, I am no longer in contact with Tinuy who owned wafy. HeavyPlex released but had a rough start, I am not currently in contact with any of the leaders, but I have tried to find their discord and was unsuccesful.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I truly enjoy playing Sage. I want to help the server and remove rulebreakers and cheaters, and make the experience fun for everyone. I've been playing Sage for a while, I think about a year or two now, and it's got a very nice atmosphere to it, I would love to contribute to the welcomingness this server brings to all it's players, and also helping remove some stress from other staff members.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players' experience by being active in support rooms aswell as helping people in-game. I would also be making sure to catch any rulebreakers and/or cheaters, and thrive to make the players' experience as welcoming and positive as possible.

Often it can take hours and hours to be moved into support rooms, I'd strive to fix this issue and hopefully leave a lasting positive impact on players, thus improving the overall player experience.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'd rate my honesty about a 8-9/10, I don't believe anyone is a 10 as we are all human and make mistakes sometimes.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) kisscam
Additional Information?:

Proof of Staff experience:

Proof:

View attachment 2308

View attachment 2309
- HeavyPlex

Telegram: @fadeaway3
Discord: Fade#8466
TeamSpeak: ✅
IGN: Zombieman654

Additional Information:

Languages:
English
Spanish

Likely-to-be-on hours:
3-11pm GMT

Timezone:
GMT

What do I envision with my future at Sage?
I hope to be able to be a long-term staff member, ultimately past a year. I'd hope for 2 years, but it is not my call to be able to predict what will and what won't happen that far ahead in the future, although yes, I do hope to stay with the staff team for that long, and become apart of the Sage family.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please leave a review down below and I'll try my best to adapt my application with your feedback. I'd very much appreciate if you leave a reasoning with your negative and positive vouches.

- Fade
Neutral lack of detail, decent experience.

zombie

Bad formatting
Irrelevant past exp // can’t find proof due to the formatting
All of my past exp is relevant except for HoaxMC, I added Hoax because it's quite a large server and attributes to the fact that I am well-experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.