Denied Zoltiic staff app

Zoltiic

↬IGN (In-Game Name): Zoltiic

↬Age: 15

↬Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬Do you have any previous staff experience?:
No

↬Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to be a staff member on SagePvP for a lot of reasons. One reason is that I play this server a lot and would love to make it a better experience for Sage players. The second reason is I haven't played Minecraft in a while and am returning to it, So I would love to become a staff member and make all the players I can on SagePvP have a great experience. Furthermore, I enjoy helping others and have a passion for assisting people in need. Becoming a staff member would allow me to utilize my skills and knowledge to assist players with any issues they may encounter while playing on SagePvP. It would also give me the opportunity to work as part of a team towards a common goal and contribute to the growth and success of the server. Overall, I see becoming a staff member as a great opportunity to give back to the community and make a positive impact on the SagePvP server.

↬If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would make it my goal as a staff member to ensure that the players on SagePvP have the best time they can while playing the server. I would try to help as many people as I can while in TeamSpeak or in any way possible. My number one goal as a staff member would be to make sure that all players on SagePvP have a fun and enjoyable experience while playing and to ensure that they get what they need to succeed and keep having fun and enjoying the server and overall having a great time. In addition to the above, I would also actively listen to the players' feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the server's gameplay experience. I would regularly engage with the community to gather their input on what features they would like to see added or improved upon. By implementing their suggestions and taking action on their feedback, I can help to create a better overall experience for all players on SagePvP. Additionally, I would work to enforce fair and consistent rules to create a safe and respectful gaming environment for all players.

↬If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty as a 9. I'm not a perfect human, and nobody is. But I strive to always provide truthful and accurate responses to the best of my abilities.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):3-4

↬ What is your discord @?:waffle#5555

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Enableee

↬Additional Information?:

Favouritist

-1 looks like lack of detail but maybe next time you apply you just need a bit more detail.
(Will change when more detail is added)

Last edited: