Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoidYou

IGN (In-Game Name):
ZoidYou

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I was staff on some normal factions server such as CryPvP (Admin), where i was in charge of plugins, events, and larger bugs within the server.
I was also staff on MineVerge Factions (Sr.Mod), Where i was in charge of screensharing and mostly helping people in need.
I owned a few of my own servers such as HydraHCF, and LeftBehind Factions,
so i have a lot of experience dealing with bugs and managing Hardcore Factions.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I enjoy being a part of Staff and helping people, and i also enjoy being a part of the staff team and helping the server.
I was allways interested being a staff on every server i liked and enjoyed playing,
i think for me, being a staff member is where i shine and im most happy at.

I enjoy being a staff member because i know my way around commands, and every time i can help the server or the community i feel good about it!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Well first of all, and most important, I would be active in support rooms , and be active in-game with people calling for help or staff.
Second of all, I would try to resolve all issues as profesionally as i could.

Third of all, i would try to set up a good relationship with all the other members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would say 10, I never lie about anything in a game, there is no point in me lying in a game of minecraft, i have much bigger problems in real life i dont lie about so i would not lie in-game :D

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No

Additional Information?:

I would like to thank you for reading this application, and i hope you can see that i am mature enough and experienced enough to help you on your server and be a part of the Sage Staff team.

PBamford

[-] No Detail
[-] Not much experience with HCF
[-] No proof from any server, If you can get at least one screenshot from a Owner/Manager saying you staffed there

ZoidYou

You're claiming that you've previously owned HydraHCF / HydraPvP? From what I remember Hydra was previously owned by Config
maybe it was the same name of the server, but i owned it , but i owned a practice/hcf server for close to 1 year now , but i closed it like 2 weeks ago , i still have folders from the server and everything, and some sites should still be on the internet, but it can for sure be that there was a hydra server before my hydrahcf yes.

ZoidYou

Bro you lying about owning hydra or somethin? Config is my boy and I don’t think he knows you too well
Like i stated in the previus question made about it , it might be the same name of the server, if you scroll up this question was allready made, i owned a network named HydraHCF, which was on for 1 year now, but like i stated before , it might be that the name of the server was the same as the one youre talking about, im not claiming i owned the server youre talking about

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time. I'd like to see some more information first.

Status
Not open for further replies.