Denied ZipYourNose Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipYourNOse

IGN (In-Game Name):ZipYourNose
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have previous staffing experience on smaller servers but I am overall new to the staffing community hoping to spread positivity as a staff member, as well as assuring people have a fun experience on the sage network

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become o a staff on the SagePvp network Because its a different type of staffing experience as the community was very welcoming and not as toxic as other hcf communities. I see great potential with the Sage Network and I would love to be apart of there staff team to promote and spread positivity and making players first experience on sage a good one. Considering I have been apart of the community I tend to get along and create bonds with numerous amounts of players and would hope to because to connect with the staff team as they all seem like great people. I will do my job to always make sure everyone abides by the rules and if rules such as hacking, pearl glitchier e.c.t are broken that player will be appropriately punished. As well as I am willing to put in the hours to work and attend the needs of players who may seek any type of support. This could be answering questions or punishing people who may have broken the rules.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will do my best what whenever I am online I will attend and serve the needs of players who may seek help in anyway. As well as promote a positive and welcome environment that will grow the SagePvp community and make it known as the less toxic Hcf community which is something many players look for. I will insure that every players first experience on the sage network is welcoming and making them want to become a part of the community as an active member. Also new players who join the server i will do my best to help them with everything they need to know to be able to start out and play on the sage network. As well as i will ask a different staff member for clarification on rules I may be unsure of.

if you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, What would it be and why?
I'd say My honesty to the sage network would be a 10 as i am not a biased person and don't favor someone over someone else. As well if someone is breaking the rules they will be instantly reported or punished as breaking the rules to create an unfair advantage isn't aloud. I will be as fair and as equal to everyone and treat no player different from any other.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

BluDroppinq and if builders can vouch then v0ider.

Additional Information?:
I will be very active on weekends but less active in the mornings on weekdays as I have school.

Last edited:

Kayz

Are u dumb lol I don’t see u as staff
Favoritism at it's finest. You don't need to be staff to leave ratings. How could a person so immature be recruited to a staff team @ Viper is my question.

Last edited:

nyows

IGN (In-Game Name):ZipYourNose
Region (EU/NA/Other):NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have previous staffing experience on smaller servers but I am overall new to the staffing community hoping to spread positivity as a staff member, as well as assuring people have a fun experience on the sage network

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become o a staff on the SagePvp network Because its a different type of staffing experience as the community was very welcoming and not as toxic as other hcf communities. I see great potential with the Sage Network and I would love to be apart of there staff team to promote and spread positivity and making players first experience on sage a good one. Considering I have been apart of the community I tend to get along and create bonds with numerous amounts of players and would hope to because to connect with the staff team as they all seem like great people. I will do my job to always make sure everyone abides by the rules and if rules such as hacking, pearl glitchier e.c.t are broken that player will be appropriately punished. As well as I am willing to put in the hours to work and attend the needs of players who may seek any type of support. This could be answering questions or punishing people who may have broken the rules.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will do my best what whenever I am online I will attend and serve the needs of players who may seek help in anyway. As well as promote a positive and welcome environment that will grow the SagePvp community and make it known as the less toxic Hcf community which is something many players look for. I will insure that every players first experience on the sage network is welcoming and making them want to become a part of the community as an active member. Also new players who join the server i will do my best to help them with everything they need to know to be able to start out and play on the sage network. As well as i will ask a different staff member for clarification on rules I may be unsure of.

if you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, What would it be and why?
I'd say My honesty to the sage network would be a 10 as i am not a biased person and don't favor someone over someone else. As well if someone is breaking the rules they will be instantly reported or punished as breaking the rules to create an unfair advantage isn't aloud. I will be as fair and as equal to everyone and treat no player different from any other.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

BluDroppinq and if builders can vouch then v0ider.

Additional Information?:
I will be very active on weekends but less active in the mornings on weekdays as I have school.
-1 lack detail

Status
Not open for further replies.