Denied Zidah's Staff Application. (Skzp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAimed

Known member
↬ IGN (Zidah): (Old IGN: Skzp)

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. I have previous staff experience. I was staff on Sage couple of months ago before I got demoted. I'm back and I'm gonna try to give it another attempt. I'm also familiar with the previous staff commands I used when I was staff.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason why I would like to become staff is because I want to help out the community, Keep the community safe from cheaters, And keep the server running good. Also To help improve and contribute to the growth of SagePvP, to work with a team towards achieving common goals and making a positive impact. Staff members play an important role in helping an Minecraft server achieve its goals. If someone is passionate about a particular cause or a problem, working as a staff member can be a way to make a tangible impact. Working as a staff member can provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Staff members often work on projects that challenge them to learn new skills, develop their leadership abilities, and collaborate with others. Staff members play an important role in achieving the goals and objectives in SagePvP. By becoming a staff member, someone can actively contribute to these efforts and help make a difference.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I got accepted I would, Listen to player feedback and implementing changes that address their concerns can help developers create a better player experience. Staff members can improve players' experience by providing access to support services and financial advice. Keeping players engaged is crucial to providing a great experience. This can be done through regular content updates, in-game events, and rewards. SagePvP Staff team can also encourage social interactions between players, such as creating chat rooms, forums, or in-game communities. One of the most effective ways to improve the player experience is to listen to feedback from players. SagePvP Staff Team can use surveys, forums, to get feedback from players and make improvements based on that feedback. Regular updates keep the game fresh and ensure that players keep coming back. SagePvP Staff team can add new content, such as maps or characters, and fix any bugs or issues that arise.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, Because in all honesty. I think staff members should NEVER lie in general. A lying staff member shouldn't be a staff. Staff members who value honesty tend to be more trustworthy and dependable. Dishonesty, on the other hand, can lead to negative consequences such as loss of trust, and legal or ethical violations. I always strive to be truthful in my interactions with others and I take pride in being a trustworthy person.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (@Optimizer @IrishMagic )

↬ How active can you be (7h+): I'm very active. Everyday I hop on around 7-10 AM And I instantly get on my pc to play games. I play Minecraft all day. And If I get staff on SagePvP I would put around 7h+. During school days, My school ends at 1:50 PM. On Wednesdays it's 12:50 PM.

↬ What is your discord @?: alexafr 😱#0744

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I'm very active. I like to play games for hours. I'm honest. I make friends with everyone. I have patients. I'm not lazy. I can deal with anything. My personality. I'm chill. I'm good working with players. I respond fast. I've been playing sage since last year. Somethings about me: I like watching southpark, Listening to music. Pay attention, And listen. I play games such as GTA, Rust, Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, Terraria, The Matriarch, Dead by daylight, Payday 2, Phasmophobia, Left 4 dead 2. And People playground. Others think I'm Trustworthy, Funny, Friendly, Respectful, And Responsible.

spvy

↬ IGN (Zidah): (Old IGN: Skzp)

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes. I have previous staff experience. I was staff on Sage couple of months ago before I got demoted. I'm back and I'm gonna try to give it another attempt. I'm also familiar with the previous staff commands I used when I was staff.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: The reason why I would like to become staff is because I want to help out the community, Keep the community safe from cheaters, And keep the server running good. Also To help improve and contribute to the growth of SagePvP, to work with a team towards achieving common goals and making a positive impact. Staff members play an important role in helping an Minecraft server achieve its goals. If someone is passionate about a particular cause or a problem, working as a staff member can be a way to make a tangible impact. Working as a staff member can provide opportunities for personal and professional growth. Staff members often work on projects that challenge them to learn new skills, develop their leadership abilities, and collaborate with others. Staff members play an important role in achieving the goals and objectives in SagePvP. By becoming a staff member, someone can actively contribute to these efforts and help make a difference.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I got accepted I would, Listen to player feedback and implementing changes that address their concerns can help developers create a better player experience. Staff members can improve players' experience by providing access to support services and financial advice. Keeping players engaged is crucial to providing a great experience. This can be done through regular content updates, in-game events, and rewards. SagePvP Staff team can also encourage social interactions between players, such as creating chat rooms, forums, or in-game communities. One of the most effective ways to improve the player experience is to listen to feedback from players. SagePvP Staff Team can use surveys, forums, to get feedback from players and make improvements based on that feedback. Regular updates keep the game fresh and ensure that players keep coming back. SagePvP Staff team can add new content, such as maps or characters, and fix any bugs or issues that arise.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, Because in all honesty. I think staff members should NEVER lie in general. A lying staff member shouldn't be a staff. Staff members who value honesty tend to be more trustworthy and dependable. Dishonesty, on the other hand, can lead to negative consequences such as loss of trust, and legal or ethical violations. I always strive to be truthful in my interactions with others and I take pride in being a trustworthy person.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (@Optimizer @IrishMagic )

↬ How active can you be (7h+): I'm very active. Everyday I hop on around 7-10 AM And I instantly get on my pc to play games. I play Minecraft all day. And If I get staff on SagePvP I would put around 7h+. During school days, My school ends at 1:50 PM. On Wednesdays it's 12:50 PM.

↬ What is your discord @?: alexafr 😱#0744

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I'm very active. I like to play games for hours. I'm honest. I make friends with everyone. I have patients. I'm not lazy. I can deal with anything. My personality. I'm chill. I'm good working with players. I respond fast. I've been playing sage since last year. Somethings about me: I like watching southpark, Listening to music. Pay attention, And listen. I play games such as GTA, Rust, Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, Terraria, The Matriarch, Dead by daylight, Payday 2, Phasmophobia, Left 4 dead 2. And People playground. Others think I'm Trustworthy, Funny, Friendly, Respectful, And Responsible.
+1 good details

Status
Not open for further replies.