Neutral

CONS

A lot of the community says your toxic

some spots are not detaild

PROS

Your application isn’t even that bad

Some spots are highly detailed

You seem like you are mature.

ps . You don’t have to be 15 my application has been put on pending and I am 15 soon.

All the best

Good luck

Connor
Hey man thanks for the feedback!
And yes I was really toxic back then but now im not as toxic and im still trying my best to not be toxic to anyone.

WhiteGangMember

+.5
Toxic
Has potential and can be a good staff member if so chooses to.
Best Regards,
WhiteGangMember

Last edited:

PokemonTrainer

+Decent App
-staffing on big servers takes a lot of patience and finesse one that i don’t think a Normal 14 year old mind could handle
+Giving u the benefit of the doubt seeing as i don’t know u and u may be surprisingly mature

Umzk

Veteran Member
My official review will be a:
-=-=-=-=-
PROS

Its a well put together application overall
You seem a little bit experienced

CONS

14 years of age, I know its a bad thing to talk about, but I have seen you being immature, toxic at sometimes, and overall just not mentally prepared for a staff position
Immature at times in chat and toxic

-=-=-=-=-

CONCLUSION

You wrote a decent application with some key points but I think that your age and how you act really impacted my review, I might change this if you juristically change.

bardeffects

+1 used to my enemy but he has grown and developed a more friendly and hard working behavior. He has helped me with various things and provided for me. He is much more changed and way more kind and loving. Great at understanding and working hard. Active and on every day always helping around the server donating and creating a more friendly environment of the community on Sage PVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.