Denied ZeroAndMidget's Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroAndMidget

Known member
IGN: ZeroAndMidget

Age: 14 (I'm not lying about my age so please give me a chance?)

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3 of them. Discord:ZeroAndMidget#4695 , Telegram: @ZeroAndMidget , I have Teamspeak

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

CrystalPVP: [Owner]
I owned a pretty small server, I used a free host because I wanted to try it and maybe in the future make a successful one.
DcUniverse: [Admin]
Here I helped moderate a very well known skyblock server, owned by the YouTuber SeanYT. My job was to keep the chat clean, help out players, made sure there were no cheaters, move people in discord. A few staff members resigned and the server started dying so I decided to stay and try my best to keep it up running.
IgnitedMC: [Moderator]
Here I helped moderate a faction server owned by a friend I met by playing Minecraft. My job was to clean chat and helped anyone who needed it.

PS. I started staffing on a few small servers and then applied for bigger ones later on. (I forgot the names of the servers because it was about 2 years ago) 1 of them was a hcf server , it had 10-30 players

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I've been playing sage since January 2019, I have seen this server grow a lot since then. I want to help make the SagePVP community a good place for people to play in. I like making new friends and talk to people I've never talked to before. Like I said im slowly staffing on even bigger servers,I think sage is a fast growing community out there.
Out of my experience of being staff, a lot of people are toxic, cheating, and not playing the game legit, I want to eliminate as much of that as I can so the server is fair for everyone. I think I should also be accepted because I am really active,I am really dedicated and I never give up. A few servers I worked for, they just give up because they don't have a lot of players but I try my best to convince them to not give up.

Activeness:
On the weekdays I can be on for about 5-6 hours. On Saturday I can be on for 7-8 hours and on Sunday I can play for 10-12 hours.
I am really active/got a lot of free time.

Toxicness:
I am a nice person. I may have been toxic a few times because people just like to make me mad for no reason. I get mad easily but ever since I made the right friends who can help me out, im getting better and what II should do when I am mad, I also try my best to not take my anger on someone else. I try my best to be not toxic at all times.If someone is being toxic to me I would just tell them to calm down or ignore them if they don't.

Maturity:
In general, I am a mature person I would say im an 8/10 but I'm still trying to improve. I am 14 years old (turning 15 in October). I have a little sister so I have to act as mature as I can to give a good example for her. I joke around with friends or other people but I know when is the right time to joke around and the right time to not joke around

Responsibilty:
If I ever make a mistake I will take full responsibility and never lie or blame it on someone else. I am very truthful in what I say.
I've learned to not lie and be truthful ever since I was a kid and if I were to make a mistake I would be honest and say I did it and I will try my best to not do it again.

Problems:
If I come across a problem I will stay calm and try to find a solution for it, If I can't find any solution I will get someone who can help me.
I am good at communicating with my friends or family whenever I need their help.

Abusiveness:
In my opinion, the server wouldn't be fair and fun if staff members will abuse. People would also be quitting the server because of the unfairness.
I would never abuse for anyone If they are a friend or faction member and they ask me to abuse I wouldn't do it because everyone should be treated the same

Respect:
I will respect the players the same as I would respect my peers. I think its only fair if everyone is treated the same no matter who you are. Even if its someone who I don't like and I am their teammate I will deal with it and try to be friends. I will respect others like how I want to be respected.

Strength:
I have been bullied at school for my height, I don't care what they say I just ignore them. If it gets to the point where I can't take it any more then I will do something about it.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Yes, Ignhiko,Trixkz, Speederz
I've known Ignhiko for a while now, he's a really chill and nice guy to talk to.
Trixkz is always helping me out and being chill about everything, I'm sure he likes me and so do I
I've known Speederz for a while also, He is a funny, nice and chill guy to talk to.

Additional Information:
Schedule:
Monday: 5-6 Hours a day
Tuesday: 5-6 Hours a day
Wednesday:5-6 Hours a day
Thursday: 5-6 Hours a day
Friday: 5-6 Hours a day
Saturday: 7-8 Hours a day
Sunday: 10-12 hours a day

Last edited:

sxrout

My official review will be a:
-=-=-=-=-
PROS

Its a well put together application overall
You seem a little bit experienced

CONS

14 years of age, I know its a bad thing to talk about, but I have seen you being immature, toxic at sometimes, and overall just not mentally prepared for a staff position
Immature at times in chat and toxic

-=-=-=-=-

CONCLUSION

You wrote a decent application with some key points but I think that your age and how you act really impacted my review, I might change this if you juristically change.

ZeroAndMidget

Known member
My official review will be a:

-=-=-=-=-

PROS

Its a well put together application overall

You seem a little bit experienced

CONS

14 years of age, I know its a bad thing to talk about, but I have seen you being immature, toxic at sometimes, and overall just not mentally prepared for a staff position

Immature at times in chat and toxic

-=-=-=-=-

CONCLUSION

You wrote a decent application with some key points but I think that your age and how you act really impacted my review, I might change this if you juristically change.
Thanks man, Im trying my best to change!

Pyralax

+1
- Very Active
- Decent Amount Of Detail

I'll admit he was very toxic in the pass but he has changed I believe he would become a very loyal staff member.

connor

Known member
Neutral
CONS
A lot of the community says your toxic
some spots are not detaild
PROS
Your application isn’t even that bad
Some spots are highly detailed
You seem like you are mature.
ps . You don’t have to be 15 my application has been put on pending and I am 15 soon.
All the best
Good luck
Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.