Denied Zernah's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zernah

I'm the type of guy that you need on your team, I am the super reliable and am always on top of my work, I will not let you down, I'm the type of guy

NO :LONGER APPLYING :(

Last edited:

Hunslet

Established member

- Lack of information
- You put 2 spaces between experiences to make it look like you wrote more

zernah

Lacking detail
Thanks for the response, like I said in the application I do not want to waste the staff managers time by making him read 200 paragraphs, therefore I was straight to the point, I've mentioned it many times within the application -zernah

zernah

Thanks for the response, like I said in the application I do not want to waste the staff managers time by making him read 200 paragraphs, therefore I was straight to the point, I've mentioned it many times within the application! Also, U put around 2 hours into this app, All though it may not seem like it i did, I don't think that it's fair for you to judge my "effort" because you have no idea kind regards, zernah

zernah

-1 lacking detail and effort
Thanks for the response, like I said in the application I do not want to waste the staff managers time by making him read 200 paragraphs, therefore I was straight to the point, I've mentioned it many times within the application! Also, U put around 2 hours into this app, All though it may not seem like it i did, I don't think that it's fair for you to judge my "effort" because you have no idea kind regards, zernah

Anonymous

Known member
Lack of Detail
Annoying

Spams threads:
a926ec295d11eb463710de3c80b99cf3.png

https://gyazo.com/a926ec295d11eb463710de3c80b99cf3

zernah

- Lack of information
- You put 2 spaces between experiences to make it look like you wrote more
Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I provide all the necessary reasonable information, I could have written so much more then I did but I didn't because I value the staff managers time and I didn't want to make then read a 200 paragraph application since I know how boring a tedious it can be, The manager has to read over 100+ applications weekly and I know how tough it could be. Like I stated many times clearly in the application I can go into vast details in my interview if I do get accepted! Thanks for reading my app -zernah

zernah

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Like I said I provided the most necessary and reasonable information. I kept my app strait to the point without carrying on the application with sentence run-ons and useless information. Many people like to add pointless non-relevant information to there application, and then the staff manager has to go through and read all it and I can take a long time due to there being lots of non-relevant information, In my application, I went straight to the point without adding useless information to make my application look "bigger" I value the staffs time and do not want to waste it and also when did voicing your own opinion become "Spamming threads"? -zernah

Status
Not open for further replies.