Server Closed

Hygon [Admin]
Server Closed

SyncPvP [SrAdmin]
Server Closed

OrbitRIP [SrAdmin]
Server Closed

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am going to be completely honest here, I haven't been staff on an HCF server within a couple of months. I was looking back a couple of days ago and remember all the fun I had staffing. I made the decision I would like to become a staff member at an HCF server! While I am already uploading at SagePvP might as well go for a staff position! I honestly enjoy playing SagePvP and have a good relationship with the overall community. As I already enjoy uploading HCF content on SagePvP I'd love to switch up my content and start uploading staff series! Not only do I enjoy staffing, but I also enjoy the overall experience. The more you staff the more you learn, I feel staffing at SagePvP could overall help me out a lot and improve my staffing skills, everyone has room for improvement so I think I would be a great fit for the team! I love to meet new people and would love to make some new friends and work together with other staff members, I'm very efficient in teamwork and think that I work very well with a staff team. That is a major skill you need to have to become a staff member. Overall I think it would be a win-win and would benefit both SagePvP and me!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would consider myself a fairly calm and non-toxic person, I would be very efficient in support rooms and get things done quickly and smoothly. I wouldn't hold players in TeamSpeak for a long time as I am very active and have a pretty good amount of free time on my hands. I would always be watching players making sure everyone is obeying the rules on the SagePvP Network. As a lower-position staff member, I won't hesitate to ask for assistance from a higher-up staff member. As an HCF player myself I understand what we as HCF players want from the staff team and I want to make that happen. If there is a problem I will always be ready to come over and help if needed. Overall I would consider myself very helpful and a good co-worker.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, I would personally say a solid nine. The reason I say 9 is due to the fact that I am a strong believer that nobody is perfect and there is always room for self-improvement. Everyone always has told a harmless small lie before in their life nobody is truly perfect. That's why I wouldn't rate myself a 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
I am currently a Famous rank and would love to upload a staff series!
I can provide more information on that in a possible interview.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Zentuhh

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA-East

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePvP [Mod]
Resigned - Toxic Staff Team

VeltPvP
[Helper]
Demoted - Underage at the time.

HCZones
[Owner]
Server Closed

Hygon [Admin]
Server Closed

SyncPvP [SrAdmin]
Server Closed

OrbitRIP [SrAdmin]
Server Closed

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am going to be completely honest here, I haven't been staff on an HCF server within a couple of months. I was looking back a couple of days ago and remember all the fun I had staffing. I made the decision I would like to become a staff member at an HCF server! While I am already uploading at SagePvP might as well go for a staff position! I honestly enjoy playing SagePvP and have a good relationship with the overall community. As I already enjoy uploading HCF content on SagePvP I'd love to switch up my content and start uploading staff series! Not only do I enjoy staffing, but I also enjoy the overall experience. The more you staff the more you learn, I feel staffing at SagePvP could overall help me out a lot and improve my staffing skills, everyone has room for improvement so I think I would be a great fit for the team! I love to meet new people and would love to make some new friends and work together with other staff members, I'm very efficient in teamwork and think that I work very well with a staff team. That is a major skill you need to have to become a staff member. Overall I think it would be a win-win and would benefit both SagePvP and me!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would consider myself a fairly calm and non-toxic person, I would be very efficient in support rooms and get things done quickly and smoothly. I wouldn't hold players in TeamSpeak for a long time as I am very active and have a pretty good amount of free time on my hands. I would always be watching players making sure everyone is obeying the rules on the SagePvP Network. As a lower-position staff member, I won't hesitate to ask for assistance from a higher-up staff member. As an HCF player myself I understand what we as HCF players want from the staff team and I want to make that happen. If there is a problem I will always be ready to come over and help if needed. Overall I would consider myself very helpful and a good co-worker.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, I would personally say a solid nine. The reason I say 9 is due to the fact that I am a strong believer that nobody is perfect and there is always room for self-improvement. Everyone always has told a harmless small lie before in their life nobody is truly perfect. That's why I wouldn't rate myself a 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
I am currently a Famous rank and would love to upload a staff series!
I can provide more information on that in a possible interview.
-1 lack of detail provide proof.

Zentuhh

-1 lack of detail provide proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.