VeltPvP » Trial Mod
CavePvP » Mod
HCRival » Helper
HCDreams » SrMod
SyncPvP » SrAdmin
Hygon » Admin
(I can provide proof if needed.)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member at the SagePvP Network because recently I have been playing a lot of SagePvP. I have been thinking about making a staff application for quite a while now! I have finally decided that If I am going to record as a Media on Sage, might as well help it out as a staff member. I think Sage has a lot of potential to possibly become bigger than top servers like Viper, Cave, etc. I am overall just looking for a server to help out with and I think Sage is the perfect option. I personally think I would be a great fit for the team and I would love to share my staffing knowledge with all the SagePvP Staff Team!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I carry many skills needed to improve the player's experience. Such as being Helpful, Kind, Mature, Dedicated, and more! As an HCF player myself, I understand it can be very frustrating at times when you are having an issue and it's taking forever to be moved into a support room. Despite my young age, I believe I am very mature for my age and I don't let it hold me back! I can fix that as I will always be in Teamspeak ready to help out any players struggling. I overall just want to make sure everybody is enjoying the experience on SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If you want me to be completely honest I would say a nine. Due to the fact that sometimes it takes me a bit to fess up if I did something wrong, but in the end, I always tell the truth no matter how scary it can be. Lying is just going to make the situation worse, so I am always trying my best to be as honest as possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Not that i'm aware of.

Additional Information?:
I am currently Famous Rank so I will be recording a staff series If I am accepted! (Just a heads up)
Thanks for reading!

D

Deployable

You don't meet our age requirement. You may re-apply once you turn 15.