Denied Zentuhh - Staff Application [US]

Zentuhh

IGN (In-Game Name):
Zentuhh

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, it includes:
CavePvP - Mod [Resigned due to toxic staff at the time] | Peak Players - 1500+ Players
HCRival - TMod [Server had multiple database leaks and got exposed badly, left due to those reasons] | Peak Players - 500+ Players
VeltPvP - Helper [Demoted, due to underage at the time] | Peak Players - 8000+ Players
SyncPvP - SrAdmin [Server Shutdown] | Peak Players - 200+ Players
Hygon [Server Shutdown] - | Peak Players - 100+ Players

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I genuinely enjoy playing SagePvP, I recently got a media position at Sage but I realized only uploading HCF videos would get boring! I honestly think it would be fun to do on the side and overall help out the community and improve the network overall. I have lots of friends who are staff here and I know the network very well I know SagePvP has GREAT potential and want to be a part of and help with the come-up of SagePvP! To be 100% honest I just want to get back into staffing on HCF servers while also helping out a community I have a great relationship with and great memories with. The people at SagePvP seem like such great individuals and it would be great to meet all of them, build a relationship, and work together as a team while improving SagePvP as a whole! I honestly just enjoy staffing and it's more of a hobby to me, its something fun to do while also meeting new people and improving the experience of fellow HCF players!

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As an HCF Youtuber / Player I know what it's like to be waiting in support rooms for hours. It can be frustrating at times. I myself have a lot of free time on my hands and will be in TeamSpeak the majority of the time doing support rooms and helping out the SagePvP Community. I will try to respond to all the player questions I can respond to. I will always be on the server making sure everyone is obeying the rules. I will try to push out weekly staff series on my youtube, they are really fun to make and I genuinely miss making them! I am an overall positive person and try my best not to be toxic and try to de-escalate toxic situations with players or staff as fast as possible. I'd overall just like to consider myself helpful when another staff may not be able to handle a situation I try to be ready 24/7 for any situation like that. I'd like to consider myself very mature for my age and I know the right time to be professional and will NEVER tarnish the reputation of SagePvP or the SagePvP Staff Team! I am also a YouTuber so not only would that put a bad look on SagePvP but also me and my whole YouTube career as a whole. Despite my young age, I feel I am qualified for the position, and honestly have a great attitude and just want to make the player's day and experience at the SagePvP Network a lot better! I feel as I have a great love and joy for staffing, I would overall just be a great fit and would improve everyone's experience at SagePvP!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I believe nobody is perfect and everybody has room for self-improvement! Everybody has been dishonest at a point in there lives and genuinely messed up so I don't think anyone is truly a 10/10 honest person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
If the extra contact information is needed you can reach out to me here:
@zentuh on Telegram!
Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application!​

Last edited:

ajoep

Known member
+1

- Try adding proof of your staff experiences
- Nice application looks nice.
- Can vouch for him on Sync.