Denied Zenaxe Staff application

zenaxecoonman

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Zenaxe

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Mod - ElevateMC
Trial - Cavepvp

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the rules and regulations of SagePvP. I have been an active player on the server for several years, and during this time, I have become intimately familiar with the server's policies and procedures. I am strongly committed to upholding the server's integrity and ensuring that all players feel safe, respected, and valued. In addition to my knowledge of the rules, I have extensive experience in player support and community management. I have been an active member of the SagePvP community for several years. During this time, I have helped countless players navigate the server and resolve any issues they may have encountered. I understand the importance of clear and concise communication, and I have developed excellent interpersonal skills that allow me to connect with players and address their concerns in a friendly and approachable manner. Furthermore, I have experience in moderation on other Minecraft servers. I understand the importance of impartiality, consistency, and transparency in these positions, and I am confident I can uphold these values on SagePvP.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: One of the critical ways I would work to improve the player experience is by enhancing communication between players and staff. I believe that transparency and accessibility are vital to fostering a positive community, and I would work to establish clear lines of communication and respond promptly to player concerns and feedback. By creating an open dialogue between players and staff, we can ensure that everyone's needs are heard and addressed and that the server's policies are communicated effectively. Additionally, I would work to promote a positive and supportive community culture. This means enforcing the server's rules and procedures consistently and fairly, encouraging players to treat each other with respect and kindness, and creating an environment where players feel comfortable asking for help or support. By cultivating a strong and supportive community, we can ensure that SagePvP remains a welcoming and enjoyable place to play for players of all backgrounds and experience levels.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10; I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to honesty by being transparent and truthful in all of my interactions with others. I have a reputation for always owning up to my mistakes and taking responsibility for my actions, which has earned me the trust and respect of my peers.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) ggClick

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-6 hours

↬ What is your discord @?: twizzy#6495

↬ Additional Information (optional): Thank you for considering my application for a staff position at SagePvP. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the community and help make the server a great place for players to enjoy.

Last edited:

Packagers

Your application has detail and you have experience. Those are good combinations.

However, the structure of this application is not visually pleasing. It’s an eye-sore, to say the least. I recommend making the questions bold and separating the answers from the questions. It’s just a messy thing to look at.

There are a few grammatical flaws within your application. An application is meant to reflect what you’re trying to get across. If it’s messy with bad wording then it’s going to reflect the outcome of it.

I feel like I’m reading the same thing but worded differently in some parts of your application.

Staff members have different purposes, but, they are there to enforce rules. They are there to punish rule-breaking players. You’ve worded it very confusingly. You’ve worded it like that’s not their job, when, they’re normally hired for that reason.

Conclusion:
+0.5. I’m not really sure how I feel about your application, my rating is based on your application and your application alone. I just feel like there’s something missing. I believe you should go over your application and make sure everything is perfect. Layout, grammar, and how you interpret what you’re saying. What you’re trying to actually tell us. Some things could be worded differently.

Overall: Good luck with your application. I do believe you should take what I’ve said into consideration, as it could help your application in the future. Also, consider following the less toxic trait if you do plan on joining.

Jason2039

+1, very active player in the community, helps me with common problems when no staff are on, and knows the rules well!

zenaxecoonman

Your application has detail and you have experience. Those are good combinations.

However, the structure of this application is not visually pleasing. It’s an eye-sore, to say the least. I recommend making the questions bold and separating the answers from the questions. It’s just a messy thing to look at.

There are a few grammatical flaws within your application. An application is meant to reflect what you’re trying to get across. If it’s messy with bad wording then it’s going to reflect the outcome of it.

I feel like I’m reading the same thing but worded differently in some parts of your application.

Staff members have different purposes, but, they are there to enforce rules. They are there to punish rule-breaking players. You’ve worded it very confusingly. You’ve worded it like that’s not their job, when, they’re normally hired for that reason.

Conclusion:
+0.5. I’m not really sure how I feel about your application, my rating is based on your application and your application alone. I just feel like there’s something missing. I believe you should go over your application and make sure everything is perfect. Layout, grammar, and how you interpret what you’re saying. What you’re trying to actually tell us. Some things could be worded differently.

Overall: Good luck with your application. I do believe you should take what I’ve said into consideration, as it could help your application in the future. Also, consider following the less toxic trait if you do plan on joining.
Thanks for the tips. I'll take that into consideration next time I make a staff application.