Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes
Murder.rip Moderator 2019
Exempvp Platform admin 2018
Exempvp Moderator 2019
MythicRealm Helper 2019
And Many More
Which I Cant Remember Due To It Being 3 Years Ago
Why do you want to become Staff?:
Because of all of my knowledge about Helping and Moderating I want to share all of them to the team but it's not enough if we had unity to ourselves we can succeed, we cannot be a team if someone is not cooperating and we should not be selfish too we should accept everyone's cooperation and that's the team we called. Argument is the most common problem in the team as a player to prevent it I always balance my relations to them and respect what they decide for others, I'mI mature im not here to became famous and powerful I'm here to help the server for its brighter future, I will be the shield and justice of this server I already understand how the server works, what Helping and moderators do, I really understand all of it. I would also like to be staff because I have a full understanding of the server and how it works. Even now I have only been playing for 6hours and i can people are gonna be that cant be well i guess i just did I still have enquired the skill and knowledge of being a staff member. I also think the server needs more staff on it even if it is a decently big server it still needs very active and good staff. I would like to help players with their understandings and troubles. I also love to help around with members that are new to the server and have no clue what to do. I also am a good talker and love writing so I think that will help me when being staff im also a very Nice Guy. and i Really Wanna Help Out The Server and Planning to stay Im Not No Server Hopper Im Very Loyal And Dedicated To My Job Cause i Like Having People That Move Me That Really Listen And Help me Figure out my problem Cause No One Likes Getting Moved And Not Getting Heard Or Helped Thats What i Think And Thats What i Wanna Do And Thats How i think i also Think We Should Think Further To Be Succesfull As Staff and An Network Im Also A Great guy Friendly And I Think i Fit in the Team Even tho i Had Ups and Downs in the hcf community so im trying to restore it and i see sagepvp as a good start.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Putting effort into something is where you actually try to do that objective and accomplish that goal. On the server when I get asked to do something I do it quick, but I do it with effort and hard work and get it done the way it is suppose to be. When you work hard at something you put dedication into that and believe that you will get it done correctly. On the server once asked to do a task I will do it the exact way I am told to with speed and if I mess up take responsibility for my actionsI'm very good at listening to my feedback, I will look at what people are saying or listen to people in support rooms and understand the information that I need to help the player and use that to try to help the player to the maximum potential I have to help the player along with.
As seen by my little time schedule, this shows I will be really active on the server. This also proves dedication to being staff on the server.
iIl allways put the network on my number one priority lets say if im going out on a saturday night and theres a sotw or a staff meeting i will cancel the party and come on sagepvp and be online helping people that need help etc. Im very active in ts also i will help the most people i can in teamspeak and in game if i see a hacker killing a person ill freeze the hacker as fast as i can to provide the person from dying to the hacker.
Im overal a very chill dude i stay calm in any situation.
I have respect for the players as i would like to be respected
Also i could come up with very good idea's like some type of new crate etc a new event.I treat player like every other player i dont make excuses lets say someone kick and killed (normal player) and a famous does it they both will have the same punishment.
If there are 2 players in the Teamspeak arguing about something the other player did i will listen to both sides of the story and i will only trust the player who proof of what the other player has done wrong. If this isn't the case I can't help any of them. I want to improve the server with my abillities and skills so more and more players go and play the server. The amount of rule breakers is getting ridiculous. It's out numbering the staff members, and I hate to say they're winning the battle. I would like to end this battle permanently, its getting outrageous. People are leaving the server, raging, giving up, and getting frustrated. This is becoming an everyday thing for these hackers to get online and getting away with this, which is unacceptable to these wonderful people that's playing on the server. I really don't wanna see anymore people leaving including to the people I get a long with. I would like to stop these inappropriate problems which shouldn't be in this server like this. This shouldn't be a problem on a wonderful server like this. I hope you will understand what I'm trying say, and hope you accept.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:No

Additional Information:Im 16 And i Like to Talk Be social And help out as much as i can

Promotheus

This is just some feedback. the app is almost unreadable. Put some change it the lay-out of your text. Than I will happily +0,5

-> mature
<- lack of detail

Vaht

Established member
-0.5 Lack of detail in section;

Why do you want to become Staff?,

Extremely hard to read.

Good luck, Vaht

580s

-1 Stated above

Also, it is super hard to read it because everything is just smashed together.

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors.
  • No proof of previous staff experiences.
  • Hard to read so suggest you to change your color scheme.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Kyl, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.