IGN:

Zeav_

Timezone :

GMT + 1

Holland (The Netherlands)

Microphone :

Yes ; Logitech G933.

Do you have Discord, Telegram and TeamSpeak ?:

Discord, Telegram and TS. D : Zeav#5433, Telegram : @HerrQuist. Im a translator on your server, so yes I do have Teamspeak.

Past experiences:

Back in 2014 / 2015 I started Playing on a server called : Randomcraft. This server was my very first Minecraft server I had played on. After a while of playing and enjoying the game I decided i wanted to try out for staff, so i applied. I think I had my best experiences on there. I've been Helper for around 2-4 weeks, not a very long period in my opinion, but it helped me alot starting off being a good Staff Member. So like after that, I got promoted to Moderator, this was happening really fast, because I was a very loyal player on their server. I had the highest rank for example. Anyways I got promoted to Mod. After around 6 months of being Moderator and helping RC community I got promoted to Admin. Many Admins left because of private reasons, at that time I was still a Moderator. But they couldnt seem to find a reasonable Admin anymore, to do the jobs that had to be done. The system at the server worked pretty difficult, you had different jobs for different Admins / Moderators. Although it was pretty similiar to other servers at the same time. Most of my experiences went out to Screensharing, Helping players and assisting the Owner in decision making. I know how to do such screenshares in totally different situations. From DDosing to just a simple Hacked Client. Beside my experience on Screensharing, I also got to learn how to control my toxicity and anger. I became mature after the time past by. I think explaining people about how u took your actions and why'd you took them, is important. This will make everything alot more clear for a player, aswell as he wont try to get anything what will be good for his way, I can remember many people in Skype (wich was a normal way to communicate at that time) made up reasons, a good experience from what I learned was, im not taking any actions, without good, solid proof. What I remember of my time being Staff there, is that it can be fun. But it can be a hard time at the same moment. What I totally hope for is that my relationships with Staff Members will grow. And that communication between Staff Members will be good. After the server went down. I never thought of applying again. But whenever I get the chance I try to help people out, and you can see that by the rank I got on your teamspeak for example, a simple translator but so helpful. I think its just something I do. Anyways, I think my time there did me alot of experience on how to Staff. Right now im a translator for your server. I'd hope I could still be one even if (possibly) promotion will succeed.

Why do you want to become staff?

Well, obviously I mentioned it in the tab above here, I really wanna help people. It's not like im being a translator cus I don't wanna help people or something. Beside that I really wanna help people, I personally think, I can be a good addition to the Staff team. Im not gonna give too much detail about this, I just really find the job fun, and lovely to do. When I played on the server Randomcraft before I was staff i already felt the need of acting like staff to mainly help players. My parents own a restaurant so its kinda baked in to help people and serve them. Obviously this is a diffrent kind of serving but i still love to do it. Besides i am very on about treating people fair and as a staff member I will always give people the best experience dealing with staff. I think as a staff member you should be acting like an adult and making decisions like an adult. To be able to bring this experience to the players on the server is one of the many reasons I would love to become staff.

Why should we accept you as a Staff Member on SagePvP? :

Knowing already alot about staffing, I really think (as I mentioned above) I can be a valuable asset to the team. Everyone obviously has their Pros and Cons. Im gonna mention those later in the apply. Personally I think this question is a hard one to answer. I said, "everyone has its powerfull points and weakness points". The points that are clearly on the Cons are those that form a good Staff Member in my opinion, beside that I wasn't/am not the only one that thinks like this. Throughout staffing on RC I got alot of feedback. Most likely those were all positive. All the points that I will be listing down here will be giving you a good imprent for who I am, what I am, and why I am doing this. Alright let's go to the points.

- Maturity, I think this is a point everyone should have, unfortunate that's not a thing in this world. But a common thing wich is also common in my behaviour.

- Teamwork, a thing im using very often. I prefer doing things together instead of doing things on my own.

- Knowdledge, I already know alot, ofcourse I got a good ammount of stuff I still have to learn, and Im open to be teached stuff I don't know about by Higher up.

- Not afraid, for common things, such as asking, telling a player what im thinking/what the situation is either it's in his advantage, or maybe the not. Disapointing a player, telling a toxic player I can't do something about the case etc.

- Dedication, I really wanna do this. I put alot of effort into this apply. And im ready to put even more effort in Staffing.

Can any staff member vouch for you ? :

My good friend Austinwg47 can vouch for me.

Additional Info:

I am a translator on TeamSpeak. (German, Dutch)

Time Schedule :

Monday 2-4 hours
Tuesday 2-4 hours
Wednesday 2-5 hours
Thursday 2-4 hours
Friday 6-8 hours
Saturday 6-8 hours
Sunday 2-4 hours

(Note) These times can sometimes be affected by my work.

End

Last edited:

Flamey

-1 Needs much more information in the “Why do you want to become staff” section. Also, have your line formation on normal rather than central as it looks more professional

Zeav_

a good application doesnt always require a shit load of detail and a bullshit collor scheme it just needs the right information

Rqnsom

a good application doesnt always require a shit load of detail and a bullshit collor scheme it just needs the right information
If you wanna make a good reputation for yourself you don't reply with something with that-
~ I agree with the people above could use a bit detail on "Why do you want to become staff?"
~ Use proper grammar I see a few error mistakes and your I(s) not capitalized

Status
Not open for further replies.