Timezone:
GMT+
Netherlands

Do you own a good quality microphone ?
Yes a Logitech G933 gaming headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have all of those, Zeav#5433, @HerrQuist

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I was an Moderator on Randomcraft GTA. This was one year ago and since then the server has unfortunately gone down. I learned mostly how to help people and how to assist higher staff. This time was one of the greatest ive had in minecraft being staff is what i love to do in minecraft since i get to help people out explain how the server works and make it beter in the mean while. When i played Randomcraft for the first time i had to deal with hackers all the time because of lack of staff members. Because of this i had a lot to do when i finaly became staff, So i olso learned a lot.

Why do you want to become staff ?:

Passion:
As a staff member I get to help a lot of players and this is what I like best. Seeing other players have a great time knowing you helped them enjoy/understand the server makes me feel great. Im doing my education in Marketing and Communication next gear and this olso represents that. This is basicly a form of what ill be doing the rest of my life.

Online time:
Monday
: 5 hours
Tuesday: 6 hours
Wednesday: 6 hours
Thursday: 4 hours
Friday: 4 hours
Saturday: 6 hours
Sunday: 5 hours
(these times are effected by my work)
Since I changed my education I have a lot of spare time. I do work to earn some extra but except my side job I have all the time in the world. This will be around 5 hours a day or more. When my school finaly starts again I will olso be able to spend a decent ammount of time on the server since my education doesn't require a lot of homework to be done so when im not I school i can spend most of my time on the server.

Professional view:
Im convinced that a personal matter should NEVER effect your behaviour as staff. I think it is very important to look at something with a neutral opinon and give players a change to prove their own innocence. I have been banned unfairly once before without being SS't. I had a really bad experience with the staff team at that server since they refused to Screen Share me and give me a change to prove my innocence. I will Olso never abuse my rank to gain a advantage over other players, This is simply childish and people who do this should never become staff.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I should get accepted as staff since im very motivated to become one and i will be a great add to the staff team. I take being staff very seriously and I will not let the server/staff team down. If i am one thing its loyal i will never do anything to harm the server or the staff team. I personaly think i will be a good staff member since I prefer to look at things in a proffesional way, this ensures that players will always be treated fair and with respect. I olso just love to help people out getting this job would mean a lot to me !

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you ?
my good friend Austinwg47 can vouch for me.

Additional information:
I know I am not very well known on this server since ive not been poking any bears recently, but I still think I can be a great add to the staff team.
Ive olso put a lot of time into this Application, ive made it 3 times.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Zeav_, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.