Denied Zaynaah Staff Application [SA]

Zaynaah

IGN (in the name of the game): Zaynaah

Age 15

Time Zone: GMT-3

Do you have a quality microphone ?: Of corse.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak ?: I have Discord and Teamspeak

Do you have any previous staff experience ?: Yes, I have experience in Ghostly (Trial-Mod) and VytrexHQ (Manager).

Why do you want to become personal? Because being a staff is what has pleased me the most since I started experiencing it and the feeling of knowing that you are helping others feels very good.

Why should we accept it as personal?

I think they should accept me as a staff to show them how I am and how I can act in different situations and how I can communicate with other users with the respect and appreciation they deserve.

Can any staff member answer for you ?: No.

Additional information: I would love to be part of the staff to be able to do everything I promised and show that I can be a good staff. This is my favorite hobby.

Last edited:

HCFSkybridge

Needs detail in
Why do you want to become staff?
Why should we accept you as staff?

If you improve this I will change my mind.

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
I feel bad for putting a -1.
But, yea. I suggest looking at some pending applications to get an idea of how much detail is needed.
Just trying to help, best of luck,
EloUp.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Zaynaah, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.