Moderator - DesirePvP
PROOF: https://gyazo.com/1d905221836e428f9911c9043274aa76
Admin - Orbit
Manager - OxPvP
Manager - Kronus
Trial-Mod - AdeptMC
Senior-Admin - CreedMC
PROOF: https://gyazo.com/a679a7a757af58d5a728fa1c2361a5b2

Why would you like to become a staff member?: In my opinion, I should be accepted as a staff member because I have many good qualities that will make me fun to work with and be an active helper. If I could help the players on the server, their day would run more smoothly. If I do that, then the senior admins and developers, and the owner will have more time to concentrate on what's crucial to the server. The people who know me know that I am a mature person, but at the same time know when it is appropriate to laugh and have a joke. I'm a very outgoing person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and helpful, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have had previous experience as a Staff member and I realize the amount of responsibility that comes with that position. That's why I know that my responsibilities are important and I will work hard to produce the best work possible. As a staff member, I would be responsible for myself and my duties, as well as helping people. I also have a way of prioritizing my responsibilities and will always hold my responsibilities as a high priority to me. If I become a staff, I will never be a disappointment to the players or staff members I am a generous person who likes to make the server a better place. Some people worry that employees will not move around the team or do their "work." I have seen this throughout my years on Minecraft servers and, as much as I think that's false, I come to say it could be true. If I became a staff member, I would do my best to help the server. I'm much more mature than other candidates, which means I am a hard worker in general. If I had to rate my maturity from 1-10, I would say that I am at an 8 because people can't be fully mature in their 30s, not even in their 50s. I continually learn and understand and go through many experiences in my life. I am kind, I am patient, I am productive, and I have good observation skills. I am also a caring person. I would never do anything that makes me feel like I'm hurting someone. Sometimes I am stubborn and sometimes I am curious, but I sometimes get too caught up in what I think. I'm confident that I could come up with a good idea of how to improve the server. I am a trustworthy person and staff members can rely on me. I'm also an excellent negotiator. I try to come to a compromise between the two sides. I can also multitask with ease.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: How I will improve the player experience is by making sure SagePvP is a fun and enjoyable place for others that are new to the server. And also making sure people can have fun at SagePvP.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9, I am an honest person, if I were to do something completely wrong or against the rules & guidelines. I'd take full responsibility and will take on the punishments that follow. Honesty is also something that you, yourself have to build up. Honesty will show how you're responsible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Nope
Additional Information?: Nope

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): ZauesYT
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Admin - Paze Practice [21MB SERVER]
Senior Mod - PhonexHCF [SPANISH SERVER]
Admin - AquaHCF
Moderator - VeruxCC
Manager - AmendHQ
Manager - Kihar
Senior-Moderator - SaritaPvP
Manager - MythHCF
Moderator - DesirePvP
PROOF: https://gyazo.com/1d905221836e428f9911c9043274aa76
Admin - Orbit
Manager - OxPvP
Manager - Kronus
Trial-Mod - AdeptMC
Senior-Admin - CreedMC
PROOF: https://gyazo.com/a679a7a757af58d5a728fa1c2361a5b2

Why would you like to become a staff member?: In my opinion, I should be accepted as a staff member because I have many good qualities that will make me fun to work with and be an active helper. If I could help the players on the server, their day would run more smoothly. If I do that, then the senior admins and developers, and the owner will have more time to concentrate on what's crucial to the server. The people who know me know that I am a mature person, but at the same time know when it is appropriate to laugh and have a joke. I'm a very outgoing person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and helpful, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have had previous experience as a Staff member and I realize the amount of responsibility that comes with that position. That's why I know that my responsibilities are important and I will work hard to produce the best work possible. As a staff member, I would be responsible for myself and my duties, as well as helping people. I also have a way of prioritizing my responsibilities and will always hold my responsibilities as a high priority to me. If I become a staff, I will never be a disappointment to the players or staff members I am a generous person who likes to make the server a better place. Some people worry that employees will not move around the team or do their "work." I have seen this throughout my years on Minecraft servers and, as much as I think that's false, I come to say it could be true. If I became a staff member, I would do my best to help the server. I'm much more mature than other candidates, which means I am a hard worker in general. If I had to rate my maturity from 1-10, I would say that I am at an 8 because people can't be fully mature in their 30s, not even in their 50s. I continually learn and understand and go through many experiences in my life. I am kind, I am patient, I am productive, and I have good observation skills. I am also a caring person. I would never do anything that makes me feel like I'm hurting someone. Sometimes I am stubborn and sometimes I am curious, but I sometimes get too caught up in what I think. I'm confident that I could come up with a good idea of how to improve the server. I am a trustworthy person and staff members can rely on me. I'm also an excellent negotiator. I try to come to a compromise between the two sides. I can also multitask with ease.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: How I will improve the player experience is by making sure SagePvP is a fun and enjoyable place for others that are new to the server. And also making sure people can have fun at SagePvP.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9, I am an honest person, if I were to do something completely wrong or against the rules & guidelines. I'd take full responsibility and will take on the punishments that follow. Honesty is also something that you, yourself have to build up. Honesty will show how you're responsible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Nope
Additional Information?: Nope
-0.5 Little detail, kind of has a bad rep in the community but lots of experience

Last edited:

Sleeting

+1
-Poor format yet very detailed.
-Has some staff experience proof, would recommend trying to show more.
-Overall seems right for the network