Denied Zarlie's Staff application [NA]

Zarlie.

IGN Zarlie

Region [NA]

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes , I have been staff on a small server called Ripple.

Why would you like to become a staff member? I would like to improve the staff team by bringing inspiration to the team and bring out ideas. I would also try to help out the current situation in the SagePVP community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to increase the player base and come up with great suggestions on how the community can improve.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, I would rate my honesty 10/10 because I would rather be honest than to lie and I would tell the truth if questioned.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unfortunately not because this is my first time applying for staff and I don't have any previous interactions with any staff members.

Additional Information? I am an honest, kind, trustworthy, member applying for staff and I would love to be a part of the staff team!

Zarlie.

Ok i'll be honest I did not put effort into this in 3 months I will reapply and I will acctualy try to make this better.

dfm

Established member
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

I'd suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.