Denied Zappas Staff Application...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappas

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Zappas
Second Sage Staff Application

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Information

IGN (In-Game Name): Zappas

Region: NA

Able to record: Yes, I can record at all times in high quality.

Previous Staff Experiences

NyroPVP

NyroPVP was a small server with a good community. The staff on this server were extraordinarily welcoming when I became staff. I even went on to play with some of them on Sage. I was only a Trial-Moderator heading for a promotion up until the server was shut down.
PROOF

*disclaimer*
I am sorry that I lack staff experience to the point where it may seem like I am not ready to staff @ sage. I think that with a little bit of help from some other staff members I can easily tackle this position if I am accepted of course.

Why I want to become staff on SagePVP?
Server

Staffing on smaller servers just is not like staffing on a large server, I am yet to do this. I have always wanted to staff on a server like Sage because they have a big and unique player base that isn’t full of the most toxic people. I feel like Sage is the perfect option to do so right now, they have some of the best items and plugins. I really love the way they have made their server so I would absolutely love to staff on it.

Community
I play on Sage a lot right now so I know that we have a respectful community that I will be loyal to and return the respect to. I believe Sage is the perfect HCF server to staff on at the moment. I love the concepts we have and the playerbase. The playerbase is better than most HCF servers in my opinion because it isn’t everyone trapping/running in bases, lots of people that play on Sage are experienced in teamfighting and other competition based stuff.

Pros for staffing @ Sage
I think that during my time at Sage I can also grow as a person. I still have many things to learn but I believe that I am ready to tackle the position as a staff member at Sage. I think this can be a great opportunity to teach me more about the staffing aspect of HCF and I could learn some great communication skills as well. I do know that I am very social and that is key to becoming a great staff member. I am almost always in teamspeak waiting for people to join because I understand that they join with a huge variety of problems and limited time to wait. I have experienced that because I have played on servers where the TS wait time is like 5+ hours because of ignorant staff. I am slowly becoming bored of HCF and I feel like becoming a part of the Staffing aspect would bring it back alive for me.

Loyalty
To say the least, I believe I am a very loyal person in the HCF community no matter what. Any faction that I have ever joined or any server I have ever staffed for, were never betrayed by me. I have always been a loyal faction member and staff member, doing my very best to climb the ranks and become the best person I can be for the people managing those factions and servers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

Player's Experience
When I first came to HCF I must say that I did not run into the most friendly staff members. Every time I would go into teamspeak to get revived for an unfair death and some staff members would roll me back and some wouldn't, even for the same exact thing. This got me really frustrated most of the time but I pushed through it and it got better somewhat. One thing I would strive to do is make sure that players are getting the best HCF experience possible. I do not want anyone to become frustrated because of something I did as a staff member. If a player is unable to get rolled back, I would politely explain why, rather than just moving them out of the channel rudely. I want the HCF community to expand, not become smaller because a staff member couldn't be polite to a player or do something nicely/correctly. I do not want this community to die off and I believe that accepting me as staff would most definitely benefit the HCF community, allowing people to feel welcome and not feeling left out in this community.

Fairness
If I am accepted to staff for Sage, I can ensure that players will not ever receive a bias response from me. I will treat our community with nothing but respect and tribute. No matter the situation or who is involved, players will get a fair decision from me, allowing everyone equal and fun play on the network. If someone I know is in a situation that requires my help, they will be treated as if I don’t even know them. If someone tries to bribe me in some way they will not succeed. Players would see a clear-up in toxicity and cheaters on the network. I would do my absolute best to eliminate all negative things on the Sage network. I would make sure that I am doing my best in the situation and if I cannot help I would immediately alert higher staff. Whatever my job is as a staff member at Sage will be full-filled with 110%.

Experience
I do take into account that I do not have much staffing experience. I know that my HCF experience can cover up for this. Just by playing the game and your server for a good bit I think can overpower the lack of staff experience. I would know which things were allowed and which things were. I have witnessed many of my fellow faction members get banned on other servers and Sage. I would make sure that these things are not done and not reciprocated.

Schedule
My schedule is perfect for staffing. At the moment I do have school every single weekday but sometimes I have breaks. When I get on my computer I usually pvp on hcf for a bit but lately it has been getting boring. I get off quite early since it becomes boring. I feel like being a part of the staffing aspect of HCF would definitely bring back the gamemode for me. It would bring something to me that I have not done in a while and I would be online for a much longer amount of time, because I would not be getting as bored as I am just playing HCF.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, it would most definitely be a 10. I know that in any situation it is best to just own up to something and be straight up honest. It usually resolves problems faster and if you have done something bad it results in less of a punishment sometimes depending on what it was. To give an example, lets say I banned somebody with no proof. As if someone just asked me to ban them and I proceeded to do so. The victim (The banned player) would then go on to submit a ban appeal. Higher staff would most likely ask me to show the proof or elaborate on the situation. If I told the staff member that I didn’t do it or that I had sufficient proof and they found out otherwise, I would be demoted or another necessary punishment would be in play. Instead of lying about the situation I would have told the staff member what I did, rather than lying about it. This might result in less of a punishment or the same punishment but with respect for being honest. I choose the 2nd option (not lying) whenever possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

No, I do not know any current staff members but, FlushaAimLock who is partnered with Sage can vouch me. I do not know if this answers the question above or not but I thought I would include it.

Additional Information?

I can ensure that I bring you a dedicated staff member that will work their hardest and make sure everyone is treated correctly and that the rules are followed. I will make sure that whatever guidelines I must follow will be read as a bible. (p.s. this is my second staff application for sage so I think that shows some dedication on my part.....)

I want to staff at Sage. I would love it if I got accepted. If accepted I will make sure I grind to the top of the ranks and I will do whatever to gain trust from the head staff @ Sage. I will not resign. I will make sure I do what I am supposed to do to avoid any sort of demotion.

My YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UChs0RoDhT8b44zkCeYe8Ilw

Last edited:

Kayz

Please read the application before inserting it into a plagiarism tester. This is my (clearly stated) second staff application. Please use a plagiarism checker that tells you what site it came from. It will state that it is from my previous staff application.
Plagiarized or not, still a -1

bannedforcheats

Neutral

-Lack of Staff Experience
-Lack of Detail
-Add 2 more Paragraphs the size of the first one in "Why do you want to become staff?"
-Add the fact that you have a channel at the bottom

Good luck,
banned

spult

[-1]
[-] No detail

Cmon take the time to make a well done application it doesn't take more than 20 minutes to make one.

zappas

Neutral

-Lack of Staff Experience
-Lack of Detail
-Add 2 more Paragraphs the size of the first one in "Why do you want to become staff?"
-Add the fact that you have a channel at the bottom

Good luck,
banned
Obviously I cannot help the fact I lack staff experience so that is that.

I added much detail.

I added my channel at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.