Denied Zappas <!> Staff Application <!> Have a good day! <!> <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappas

IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is zappas.

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I own a good quality, working microphone. (Blue Yeti - Condenser Microphone)

Do you have Discord & Teamspeak? Yes, my discord is: zappas#9664, my telegram is: @zappasHCF

Timezone: My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do have previous staff experience on lots of small HCF servers and SKYBLOCK servers, such as NyroPVP, ProtocolMC, & LiquidMC. They were all good & fun servers to staff! (no proof, I never took staffing serious and never thought I would need it one day)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Staffing on smaller servers just isn't like staffing on a large server, I am yet to do this. I have always wanted to staff on a server like Viper/Valor/Mine Junkie, because they have a big player base. I feel like Sage is the perfect option to do so. I play on Sage a good bit so I know that we have a respectful community that I will be loyal to and return the respect. I am a good detective, if I was ever screen-sharing someone I would most likely catch them in a lie as I pay attention to much detail and they would probably slip up.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I am accepted to staff for Sage, I can insure that players will not ever receive a bias response from me. I will treat our community with nothing but respect and tribute. No matter the situation, players will get a fair decision from me, allowing everyone equal and fun play on the Sage Network. Players would see a clear-up in toxicity and cheaters on the network. I would to my absolute best to eliminate all bad vibes and replace them with good ones.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: If I was to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, it would most definitely be a 10. I know that in any situation it is best to just own up to something and be straight up honest. It usually resolves problems faster and if you have done something bad it results in less of a punishment sometimes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, I do not know any current staff members.
. .. .. ... . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Additional Information?: I can insure that I bring you a dedicated staff member that will work their hardest and make sure everyone is treated correctly and that the rules are followed. I will make sure that whatever guidelines I have to follow will be read as a bible.(p.s. I might even make a staff series if I am allowed to! This could bring more players to your network as well.)

I am aware my application is not 600 words. I want to say that I apologize for this! I really wan't to become staff on Sage it has been a dream to staff a large server! I could not fit everything into 600 words. It would've been like 5000 words if I typed everything & I just wasn't doing that. I hope who ever is reading this is reasonable

-Zappas <3

Crqzie

(!) -1 (!)

Lack of detail in major sections
Lack of proof (you've provided no proof)
Colorscheme makes it hard to read.

Change these things for me to possibly change my rating from a -1 to a +1.
Kind regards,
Crqzie

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but unfortunately it's been denied.

You can re-apply for staff in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to review your application and make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.