Denied <> Zappas <> Staff APP <>

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappas

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Zappas

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?
PvPBar - Mod+ (Regular Staff)
ChaoticPvP - Senior Mod (Regular Staff)
Nasa - Mod (Regular Staff)
CertixCC - Mod+ (Regular Staff)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?
Over the year's of me playing Minecraft. I've always wanted to staff on the SagePVP Network. I've applied numerous times to show that. Another reason, I want to staff on Sage is because of its staff team and community. I have one of my closest friends on the staff team and a lot of friends that play Sage. HCF is in a low-player state and I figured it would be nice to try out staffing on one of the networks I have been playing on all this time.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If I am accepted to staff for Sage, I can ensure that players will not ever receive a bias response from me. I will treat our community with nothing but respect and tribute. No matter the situation or who is involved, players will get a fair decision from me, allowing everyone equal and fun play on the network. If someone I know is in a situation that requires my help, they will be treated as if I don’t even know them. If someone tries to bribe me in some way they will not succeed. Players would see a clear-up in toxicity and cheaters on the network. I would do my absolute best to eliminate all negative things on the Sage network.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, it would most definitely be a 10. I know that in any situation it is best to just own up to something and be straight up honest. It usually resolves problems faster and if you have done something bad it results in less of a punishment sometimes depending on what it was. To give an example, lets say I banned somebody with no proof. As if someone just asked me to ban them and I proceeded to do so. The victim (The banned player) would then go on to submit a ban appeal. Higher staff would most likely ask me to show the proof or elaborate on the situation. If I told the staff member that I didn’t do it or that I had sufficient proof and they found out otherwise, I would be demoted or another necessary punishment would be in play. Instead of lying about the situation I would have told the staff member what I did, rather than lying about it. This might result in less of a punishment or the same punishment but with respect for being honest. I choose the 2nd option (not lying) whenever possible.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Nerohos/Munches

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday - 3:40 PM EST - 11 PM EST
Tuesday - 3:40 PM EST - 11 PM EST
Wednesday - 3:40 PM EST - 11 PM EST
Thursday - 3:40 PM EST - 11 PM EST
Friday - 3:40 PM EST - 12 PM EST
Saturday - 10 AM EST - 12 PM EST
Sunday - 10 AM EST - 11 PM EST

↬ What is your discord @?:
zappas#1738